Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1196 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17815

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569013703559

    Has to be this one. She's the only Kristen that has reviews that swing so many different ways.

    I did a full hr with her a week or two ago. She gave me my full hour and other than some water breaks she was very willing to accommodate my requests and stamina. Gave me the full hr as well and made sure I left happy.
    Yes this is the Kristen I'm talking about.

  2. #17814

    Has to be

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Please add Pic or advertisement to see who you are talking about?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569013703559

    Has to be this one. She's the only Kristen that has reviews that swing so many different ways.

    I did a full hr with her a week or two ago. She gave me my full hour and other than some water breaks she was very willing to accommodate my requests and stamina. Gave me the full hr as well and made sure I left happy.

  3. #17813
    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213375187
    I've seen her three times. She is a decent provider that is very petite, experienced, and has a nice tight hole. My only complaint and the reason I haven't been back, she doesn't clock watch or even set a timer, but she uses her music as her timer. She said that 3-4 songs is one QV and a HHR is 8-10 for her because songs average 3-4 minutes. The first time I saw her that was true, but the second and third time she used a playlist with shorter 2-3 minute songs, and I only got 22 minutes on my HHR with her before she said my time was up and told me to come back again and book "more time". I feel like it's a scam in a sense, because she gives you the full time or more on your first visit, but then gives you less every time after until you book an hour with her. When I saw her last, her rates were QV 1. 5, HHR 2. 0, and HR 3. 5. So, mileage my vary.

  4. #17812
    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    For those that may be interested. Don't. I've not done this before but thought, eh, why not. Set up was easy. I was assured of every concern. I get there, and she is nothing like the pictures. 6-2. 275. No makeup. Big. Very big. I politely and respectfully said I had to decline. I was not rude about it at all. What's the point. And told her I'd leave a little money for the trouble. And I did. I then get a text saying I fucked up. That she had recorded me leaving and demanded I bring back the money. I did not and will not. But lesson learned. Park where you can't be seen from the room leaving. This was crazy deception. I could even be rude here about describing her, but again, what's the point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/718177955332
    This person is a scam artist, 100%. I have not personally seen them, but a friend of mine did and got scammed, hard. My friend went at the scheduled time, paid them, and then there was a knock at the door. The provider stepped out in the hall and disappeared. After a few minutes sitting there, my friend locked the door for their safety. A woman came around not long after, pounding on the door. While this was going on, the provider texted them with some bullshit story that my friend had to come back in 30 minutes because the providers sister had an emergency. My friend was afraid they'd be jumped or robbed if they left the room, so they stayed. The provider texted 10 minutes later asking if they left the room yet and my friend said no. The provider threatened to hurt them if they didn't, so my friend figured they were getting scammed and left. After they left, the provider threatened them over text for almost 2 days, looked them up on social media and linkedin, and sent death threats. Definitely stay the hell away from this person, they are very dangerous and unstable.

  5. #17811

    Daniela

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daniela for the second time after a friend recommended her. In full disclosure, she asked me to post a review for her which I am happy to do. She is exactly what you see in her ad. Banging body. Had to communicate through a language app, but damn she is hot AF. Only difference is she has a belly tattoo now that isn't in her pics. Everything is covered. But she is sweet, hot and tight. But I don't mind that. With some of the ladies around, I prefer it. I do plan on seeing her again as often as finances and work schedule allows. Don't miss out on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212694781
    I've been trying to reach her for 3 days. Messages which used to be blue now turn green. Hope she hasn't quit or left the area. Can anyone recommend any other reliable Latinas in the area? Thanks.

  6. #17810

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Just curious which Kristen?
    Please add Pic or advertisement to see who you are talking about?

  7. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen Kristen this morning had a great time with her she is a beautiful petite young lady.
    Just curious which Kristen?

  8. #17808

    Kristen

    I went and seen Kristen this morning had a great time with her she is a beautiful petite young lady.

  9. #17807

    Kristen

    I had a great little visit with Kristen this morning little beautiful brunette small petite body nice little tight kitty kat really sweet girl.

  10. #17806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.
    Message me. She's on P411, so I can get her #.

  11. #17805

    Any Intel on her

    I'm coming into town and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213375187

  12. #17804

    Who do you think it is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran2014  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her fairly often if that's who I think it is. Definitely looks like her. She went dark. Different numbers or no responses. I think one of her ads just popped back up, but not 100% sure yet. If it is I'll post with updates. Check this link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/338664828932.
    Who is it you think it is? It's a pretty grainy dark black and white photo and I can't tell much who it might be.

  13. #17803

    No Longer Seeing Clients

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran2014  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
    She hasn't made posts or an ad for quite a few months now. My understanding is that she has moved on and is now doing other things.

  14. #17802

    Something About Kris

    I don't get these lack Luster reviews. I had the best sex of my 50's with her for the 1st visit, 1 he of non stop. Luckily I don't need the little blue friend yet, but this woman made perform and control like I have not had since college. She absolutely beautiful, her personality is great and clean. Our second visit was shorter but still very good.

    I cannot wait to see her again.

  15. #17801

    Vivian Grace

    Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape