Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 17935
-
07-31-26 11:56 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 290Kristen
Yes this is the Kristen I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by ANewMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 11:45 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 107Has to be
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569013703559
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
Has to be this one. She's the only Kristen that has reviews that swing so many different ways.
I did a full hr with her a week or two ago. She gave me my full hour and other than some water breaks she was very willing to accommodate my requests and stamina. Gave me the full hr as well and made sure I left happy.
-
07-31-26 11:09 #17813Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her three times. She is a decent provider that is very petite, experienced, and has a nice tight hole. My only complaint and the reason I haven't been back, she doesn't clock watch or even set a timer, but she uses her music as her timer. She said that 3-4 songs is one QV and a HHR is 8-10 for her because songs average 3-4 minutes. The first time I saw her that was true, but the second and third time she used a playlist with shorter 2-3 minute songs, and I only got 22 minutes on my HHR with her before she said my time was up and told me to come back again and book "more time". I feel like it's a scam in a sense, because she gives you the full time or more on your first visit, but then gives you less every time after until you book an hour with her. When I saw her last, her rates were QV 1. 5, HHR 2. 0, and HR 3. 5. So, mileage my vary.
Originally Posted by Wj0272
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:54 #17812Regular Member

Posts: 9This person is a scam artist, 100%. I have not personally seen them, but a friend of mine did and got scammed, hard. My friend went at the scheduled time, paid them, and then there was a knock at the door. The provider stepped out in the hall and disappeared. After a few minutes sitting there, my friend locked the door for their safety. A woman came around not long after, pounding on the door. While this was going on, the provider texted them with some bullshit story that my friend had to come back in 30 minutes because the providers sister had an emergency. My friend was afraid they'd be jumped or robbed if they left the room, so they stayed. The provider texted 10 minutes later asking if they left the room yet and my friend said no. The provider threatened to hurt them if they didn't, so my friend figured they were getting scammed and left. After they left, the provider threatened them over text for almost 2 days, looked them up on social media and linkedin, and sent death threats. Definitely stay the hell away from this person, they are very dangerous and unstable.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:38 #17811Regular Member

Posts: 13Daniela
I've been trying to reach her for 3 days. Messages which used to be blue now turn green. Hope she hasn't quit or left the area. Can anyone recommend any other reliable Latinas in the area? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 09:48 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 225Kristen
Please add Pic or advertisement to see who you are talking about?
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 09:19 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 122Just curious which Kristen?
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:00 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 290Kristen
I went and seen Kristen this morning had a great time with her she is a beautiful petite young lady.
-
07-30-26 13:04 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 290Kristen
I had a great little visit with Kristen this morning little beautiful brunette small petite body nice little tight kitty kat really sweet girl.
-
07-28-26 17:50 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 411Message me. She's on P411, so I can get her #.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 17:49 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 411Any Intel on her
I'm coming into town and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213375187
-
07-28-26 10:28 #17804Banned Member

Posts: 3Who do you think it is?
Originally Posted by Veteran2014
[View Original Post]
Who is it you think it is? It's a pretty grainy dark black and white photo and I can't tell much who it might be.
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 10:13 #17803Banned Member

Posts: 3No Longer Seeing Clients
She hasn't made posts or an ad for quite a few months now. My understanding is that she has moved on and is now doing other things.
Originally Posted by Veteran2014
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 07:00 #17802Regular Member

Posts: 1Something About Kris
I don't get these lack Luster reviews. I had the best sex of my 50's with her for the 1st visit, 1 he of non stop. Luckily I don't need the little blue friend yet, but this woman made perform and control like I have not had since college. She absolutely beautiful, her personality is great and clean. Our second visit was shorter but still very good.
I cannot wait to see her again.
-
07-27-26 15:58 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 172Vivian Grace
Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.








Reply With Quote





