Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17770

    Maria

    I think that was me. LOL. I always had a good time with her back in the day but she was doing some hard drugs at that time as well. She was fun back then. I've texted her but got the auto reply. Hope someone is having fun with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    Crazy her popping up after I'd asked about her a few months back. She was probably one of the first girls I saw after moving to Lexington. I had heard she was 50/50 on things but I never had any issues with her. She always came to my place and was always sober except for coming in drinking a tall boy once. She was the first person to ever "spin" on me to get into rcg. (She does have a nice view from the back) Her finishing move, at the time, was doggy and I still remember her telling me to fight through a cramp and giving me a high five after I busted for sticking with it. Someone had messaged me her full name, Maria is her name, and I found a couple of fb profiles. One looked like she was married or in a serious relationship at the time. Granted this was all around '15 and '16 I believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/514713898523

  2. #17769

    Daniela

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212436025 for a great time visit this lady I don't believe you'll be disappointed I have seen her multiple times.

  3. #17768

    Re: Kitkat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share contact info for KitKat? Search has come up empty.
    PM sent. Have fun!

  4. #17767
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck59  [View Original Post]
    Is it just with me or with everyone that she always wears socks during the visit. Bare foot always enhance the session. Something wrong with her feet?
    Nothing wrong with her feet that I know of.

  5. #17766

    Danielle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212436025 this is Danielle for those that don't know her she is in town in Lexington Kentucky for the rest of the week if you want a great time I would recommend paying her a visit she is fun and loves to please have fun and enjoy.

  6. #17765

    Danielle

    Danielle is in Lexington for the week she is a great time she's a Cuban chick try her out I've seen her multiple times.

  7. #17764
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    What bummer. Gone already. I think this was her advert.
    Same pics in this current ad. At least one of them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/596232062167

  8. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by PopularSalmon  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=7640116#post7640116.

    It was just an overall awful time. She was not into it at all, didn't want to be touched, seemed to actively not enjoy it. I legit felt like I was rping her and ended up stopping mish just to finish myself. I had really high hopes, too, because I still think she's hot, but I'd rather jerk off to a 90's Sears ad than pay for that experience again.
    I don't like posting these kinds of reviews, but. I visited this month and a yeah a hard pass for the future. Definitely NOT into this at all. Lots of I don't like that and couldn't get her off the video game, message received and understood. Just give me the cash and move along. Truly no personality in the job, and does not enjoy it at all. Wish she did nice body, but if not into it at all them might as well be a plastic bag. I even went the extra to ask permission before doing anything, just to be on the safe side. Most was a nope.

  9. #17762

    Blast from the past

    Crazy her popping up after I'd asked about her a few months back. She was probably one of the first girls I saw after moving to Lexington. I had heard she was 50/50 on things but I never had any issues with her. She always came to my place and was always sober except for coming in drinking a tall boy once. She was the first person to ever "spin" on me to get into rcg. (She does have a nice view from the back) Her finishing move, at the time, was doggy and I still remember her telling me to fight through a cramp and giving me a high five after I busted for sticking with it. Someone had messaged me her full name, Maria is her name, and I found a couple of fb profiles. One looked like she was married or in a serious relationship at the time. Granted this was all around '15 and '16 I believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/514713898523

  10. #17761

    KitKat

    Anyone willing to share contact info for KitKat? Search has come up empty.

  11. #17760

    TS fail

    For those that may be interested. Don't. I've not done this before but thought, eh, why not. Set up was easy. I was assured of every concern. I get there, and she is nothing like the pictures. 6-2. 275. No makeup. Big. Very big. I politely and respectfully said I had to decline. I was not rude about it at all. What's the point. And told her I'd leave a little money for the trouble. And I did. I then get a text saying I fucked up. That she had recorded me leaving and demanded I bring back the money. I did not and will not. But lesson learned. Park where you can't be seen from the room leaving. This was crazy deception. I could even be rude here about describing her, but again, what's the point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/718177955332

  12. #17759

    Vivian Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGameNerd  [View Original Post]
    Another bump that Vivian is available this week. No definitive date of retirement, again, but its in the works.

    As always, let me know if you need her contact information.

    Be safe. NGN.
    Is it just with me or with everyone that she always wears socks during the visit. Bare foot always enhance the session. Something wrong with her feet?

  13. #17758

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early on in my hobby days, maybe 8-10 years ago. Incall at Exit 110. I recall it was a solid experience, but my first time for a CBJ. She was great at it, just the first time for that caught me off guard. I recall no FIV, no butt play were her other main issues. Thin, but not too skinny, a medium to tall spinner. I remember her as being sweet, sober and otherwise accommodating to a newbie. She disappeared shortly after the visit. I'm glad to see her back, just to see how the experience has matured. She was market rate then, seems a half a click higher now at $350/ hr. I plan to visit soon enough. Of course, much could have changed over the years, so YMMV. Stay safe!

    Dewey.
    Saw her a few years ago. A lot of "no" for my requests. Too much bones, vey skinny. Mechanical.

    Did not enjoy the session.

  14. #17757

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe854  [View Original Post]
    Does anyome know how it can get ahold of Kim I was a regular and her ad is gone and she's jist went dark. Any info would be great.
    She worked for the same lady who owned all those massage parlors that got busted a few months ago. She hasn't posted since so I'm not sure if she got caught up in that or split town. But I'd imagine she may never be back around. Or, it'll probably be a good while if she does make a comeback. Best to find new regular imo. Stay safe.

  15. #17756

    Maria-NUT JOB

    I can confirm. She is a total ding bat.

    Something is definitely off with this gal. She is all over the map. Changes phone numbers constantly. You text her and you automatically get a prerecorded text to use a new number. I have set up several appointments and have yet to see her.

    CBJ no thank you.

    Purely, uneducated guess. Based on past experiences. I suspect a serious drug habit.

    Was not aware of CBJ that is a definite a Hard Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I do vaguely remember seeing this gal post before. I never saw her then-now I know why. She looks a good deal different than the sea cows that are posting on STG. From her pictures she looks attractive.

    I was able to find her on them. Says she is well reviewed. She posted 2016. The best I can tell is that her last review was in 2018. I did not read her reviews as I am not paying to join EB. Her pictures from 8 years ago do look similar to her pictures of today.

    She is a total wack job. Been texting back and forth for several days and getting nowhere. Pulling teeth trying to get rates from her. Communication is definitely not a strong point. Text several times.

    Goes dark. Full of excuses-sorry-"texting app is not working right, eating dinner, fell asleep, lost my car keys, dog ate my homework.. ".

    Don't waste your time. She is a loon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape