Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 18156
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17931

    UTR Clio

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    I met with her this past week. She doesn't want any reviews. A huge thank you to her gatekeeper OrlandoOD.

  2. #17930

    Yara

    I fell asleep and dreamed of Yara. Sexy manmade body, and as noted in previous posts she has a butter face, however she does have a great personality, and is located in a safe complex. The dream started with headache relief and a trip to the Greek islands. We went through a few positions, and finished with a lot of oral attention. Thirty minutes later, I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

  3. #17929

    Sophia

    Finally got to see Sophia. Seems like whenever I'm in town our schedules never align. She visited me in the pouring rain and looked sexy and has a sexy accent. All the previous reviews are correct and she is passionate and sexy. She does all the things and is a great conversationalist, even though English isn't her first language. We have good convo in between rounds and she made me explode in such a fun way the second time. I loved seeing her and can't wait for next time!

  4. #17928

    Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.
    She requested no reviews, so this is limited. As suggested, plan out days in advance, she has a great personality.

    Thanks OrlandoOD!

  5. #17927

    Jersey

    Had a chance to see Jersey Girl. Had a really nice time she is a good looking woman. Excellent BBBJ and several positions. Her skills match her reputation.

  6. #17926

    Sylvia Hope69

    Today, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia Hope69 and her sexy German accent. Comms were great, no drama. I walked up to her incall in Sanford / Lake mary and she opened the door in her sexy outfit. She hugged me and did some dfk. She loves to kiss. We started out the date by just talking, just to calm the nerves. She's very congenial, down to earth and easy to talk to. After that I dropped the dono and off to the races in her bedroom. She started out with a fantastic bbj, man she's good. So, then, I told her it's my turn and I went down on her. I got her to squirt and she advised me I'm a good kitty eater. She can be multi orgasmic if you hit the right spots. After that it was onto cfs, we started out in mish, then doggie and I finished in the bag. Afterwards, we showered and then talked some more. She gave something to drink and I was out the door. Like others have mentioned previously, she's very GFE, which is always the magic words for me and such a turn on. So, much energy and passion. She's more on the mature side, but, this woman loves sex! I will repeat and then some. She can be contacted on this very forum. Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.

    As always, monger safe, I'm out.
    Last edited by BbbbbwLover; 07-31-26 at 20:54. Reason: Spelling

  7. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    Was supposed to meet up last Sunday but she never hit back to me.

  8. #17924

    Sophia utr

    I had a great dream with Sophia the other day, she waited for me in a very sexy outfit that highlighted all of her assets. I didn't have a lot of time so we got right down to business, like someone had mentioned on here before she gave an outstanding BBBJ!! I actually had to stop her because I was going to pop way too early LOL. We moved on to several other positions, but one of my favorites on her was the doggy position. What of view? What an ass!! She let me share this picture with the forum with her approval.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260731_064602.jpg‎  

  9. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.

  10. #17922

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Bbbbbwlover clear your inbox, so I can send you the digits foe Glaze.
    I've been on this site for a few years now and I thought this would never happen. Space sure runs out quick just like on my firestick.

  11. #17921

    Clear your inbox bbbbbwlover

    Bbbbbwlover clear your inbox, so I can send you the digits foe Glaze.

  12. #17920

    New UTR Clio

    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?

  13. #17919
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.
    It was really nice seeing you again, I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for stopping by sweetheart.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo 💋.

  14. #17918

    Scarlett

    Thanks to Evanos for the digits. I was able to see Scarlett last week. She was cool and everything went well. Note that she has pierced nipples and I had a good time playing with them. I will probably have her in my rotation now.

  15. #17917

    Jerseygirl

    Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape