Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36769

    Avoid

    Avoid this one on the Southside. Ripoff / cash & dash, has someone come to room claiming room is theirs. Changes location frequently around the Petersburg area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/219010762565

  2. #36768

    Richmond Doesn't Have It

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.
    The high end Latina travelers or agency girls in Richmond rarely have what it takes to make a good dream, just the looks to charge. I have only seen a few good latinas off Eros and fewer good moon Asians (Asian agencies choose where to send them based off performance, if you're coming to Richmond you are new or have been demoted.) In my opinion just take the drive up north 2 hours and have a good time almost guaranteed.

    Also for specifics I saw Oriana off Eros, terrible passion. Looked good though.

  3. #36767

    Staxx Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTravel  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an AI generated picture. STG girls upping their tech skills LOL.
    It's a legit photo. I have seen her recently and she showed me the actual professional photographs. She has a portfolio. I'm not saying she looks like that in person but it is her. The shots were professionally done with makeup, lighting, and touch ups that helped achieve those results. The photos are real.

  4. #36766

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2528502.htm?cat=1

    Save your money $$ for everything covered visit with no enthusiasm.
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.

  5. #36765
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that Kat posted. She been out the game for a while and came back and looks like she put some extra weight on. Have anybody sampled her with the new weight she put?

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...t/865189638058
    Clearly she reads the forum. The ad was deleted within 30 mins of this post. At 12:58 I clicked the link and it was gone.

  6. #36764
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    That new b&w filtered pic she got up looking pretty good. Too bad she don't take care of herself that well. She's good for a trip to Greece when I'm in the mood though. Been awhile since I seen her.
    Looks like an AI generated picture. STG girls upping their tech skills LOL.

  7. #36763

    Kat

    I just saw that Kat posted. She been out the game for a while and came back and looks like she put some extra weight on. Have anybody sampled her with the new weight she put?

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...t/865189638058

  8. #36762

    Sara eros

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2528502.htm?cat=1

    Save your money $$ for everything covered visit with no enthusiasm.

  9. #36761

    Blue

    Did she lose her phone or something can't get her to respond.

  10. #36760

    Seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by KYboy87  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209419860

    Has anyone tried? Figured it's not the girls in the pic but wondering if it's even worth it or sketchy.
    She has Middletown Ohio area code while ad says she's from Virginia.

  11. #36759
    I got a thing for BBWs, especially with huge knockers that could sufficate you. Anyone seen Prii Prii? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/384905292644.

  12. #36758

    Katie on Tryst

    Has anyone sampled Katie on Tryst? She looks pretty hot. Wondering about service, location and personality. Feel free to PM.

  13. #36757

    Lindsay on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by KYboy87  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I will be in the Richmond area next month and would love to blow some steam off. I've spent about 20 minutes researching posts here and have a decent idea of the scene. My DMs are open if you'd rather send me a private message, and of course I'm happy to trade mutually beneficial info if you happen to find yourself in OH, MI, or IN.

    I'm not terribly picky. Would prefer white / asian, younger, not fat. Willing to pay good coin, not streetwalker rates or something ludicrous. Has to be safe, not up for any sketchy shit. Hopefully you get the idea and open to any recommendations. There's several modeling agencies where I'm from and I'm looking for something similar in your neck of the woods that's reliable, easy to book, and a good experience. I saw moongirls over in the Asian forum but would love to hear more recs if anyone is generous enough to share.
    If you're looking for a model agency type girl, Lindsay on Tryst is the hottest girl I've ever seen, but she's an upscale white girl and she's very selective about who she sees. Her bio says she wans to remain low-volume. She's based in Richmond, but travels to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Williamsburg, etc. I had to go to Charlottesville recently and I was bored in a hotel room. I started scrolling and found her. She's incredible.

  14. #36756

    Did you pay that listed rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1969  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time but she was a favorite so I was happy to see her again. I haven't had any dreams in a long time and been trying sb for a while. I was so happy to see a familiar face that I reached out to her. It took multiple texts and was a little hard to set up but I kept at it because I knew she was real. She was very happy to see an old regular and met me with a big hug. BBJ just like I remembered. Everything else covered. She is a little curvier now but very short and cute the way I like. She is a good woman, treat her nice.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lydialoving
    Did you actually pay 5 bills ?

  15. #36755

    Staxx

    That new b&w filtered pic she got up looking pretty good. Too bad she don't take care of herself that well. She's good for a trip to Greece when I'm in the mood though. Been awhile since I seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape