Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 16668
-
07-29-26 22:44 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 446BBBJ or no? Are the regulars girls who post on skip too or UTR (JW)? Slim pickings.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 20:14 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 38I don't have the patience for this
Once again I found myself standing outside a locked apartment door waiting to be buzzed in. I had set up an appointment 2 hours before. I arrived on-time to get a text she needed 10 more minutes. Okay. That's not asking a lot. But when I hit the 20 minute mark past appointment time. I simply turned and walked away. She didn't technically ghost me as updates kept coming. Text and phone calls started coming about 30 minutes after appt time as I was driving away. I just ignored them and went on with my day.
https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NjY...JmMGIzNjM.webp
-
07-29-26 18:19 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 127Alexa. XXL tits
Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.
Pros:
-seems to get into it.
-ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.
-responsive via text once you connect.
Cons:
-no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.
-outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.
-definitely felt a bit scatter brained.
-not the most reasonable donation all things considered.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828
If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.
-
07-24-26 23:55 #16530Regular Member

Posts: 5I think she's fine?
For me personally, I got ghosted at a parking lot. But, another poster has vouched for her a few months ago. She also does post new photos pretty frequently on escort alligator but she also seems to make new accounts and changes phone numbers pretty frequently. She's done it at least twice in the past 2 months.
Originally Posted by TurtleDove608
[View Original Post]
She says she does snapchat verification / FaceTime on alligator as well so you could double check that way.
And FYI, I'm pretty sure she reads the forums. One of her past posts states that she's "highly rated" on this site or smth even though only one guy made a post about her (the one guy who vouched).
-
07-24-26 11:25 #16529Regular Member

Posts: 13Jasmyn
Anything on Jasmyn? Looks pretty good https://tryst.link/escort/prettyjasmyn.
-
07-23-26 06:50 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 1148No, and it looks like her account has been paused. I haven't seen any cuddlers in this area because I'm not willing to shell out 100+ if I'm not fairly confident that it will be the kind of session I'm looking for. I'm not interested in just cuddling.
Originally Posted by WellingtonW
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 23:58 #16527Regular Member

Posts: 34Nostalgia
Anyone remember PT?
-
07-22-26 22:38 #16526Regular Member

Posts: 34Did you happen to see her? I found her here:
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ravencuddles
(So far, unresponsive.).
-
07-22-26 17:11 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her about 5 or 6 years ago. She is bigger than her pics suggest and doesn't like to do anything uncovered. She'll get the job done, but definitely not worth a repeat in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 13:51 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 58Rebecca
Like I have said and others if you're able to get ahold of her she's a fun time. Thought I was getting ghosted again but she was more responsive this time and was able to meet up. Started off with BBBJ until I was ready, she does like it rough. She let met choke her while I fucking the shit out her and was very into it moaning the entire time until I blew into the bag.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/429263277545
-
07-22-26 12:24 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 89April
She's been doing doubles with that rip off artist April that you guys tipped me off about. Be safe!
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 21:13 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 106See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 12:38 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 58Info
Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048
-
07-18-26 09:52 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 125Curious if anyone has any info on this one? She reply's promptly and seems to have reasonable donations. I know Madison is kind of a wasteland lately with STG girls, so I'm thinking of trying her out. Appreciate any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/796538466503
-
07-16-26 17:05 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 52Yamii
So, it's been a few weeks and I just need a good black piece of ass again. Yamii is hosting out of her "boyfriends" house while he's out, assuming he's at work. It feels kinda weird and I'm not sure I trust this situation. Especially since it seems the dude is married. Makes me wonder if she's a hired nanny or cleaning girl? The house is pretty nice and location is great, but I can't believe the dude don't have cameras up or the neighbors wouldn't comment on the coming and going to him, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if anyone has experienced it, please PM me and let's chat. Dude must come home after 5. Seems sketchy to me but there's something inside of me that would love to lay pipe to her in another dudes bed. LOL!
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





