Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7557
-
07-30-26 13:06 #7452Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone have any experience with this one? I've been seeing the ads for a while now, but haven't reached out yet.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...1MNbT9cQZ656Um
-
07-30-26 11:59 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 186Kallista aka Stephanie
I visited her recently because of the reviews and also because she looked familiar. Turns out she is a familiar face from another Latina spa I visit frequently near the metro west area. She no longer works there and has gone solo, her space is in a building that is shared with other salons so I think she may not be as forthcoming with extras plus the walls are thin. We chatted awhile before my massage, she's certified now and showed all the services she offers, waxing, facials etc. Someone mentioned in an earlier post she has a boyfriend but that never came up during my visit, YMMV when booking with her however my recent session was reminiscent of old times as I left very satisfied. I didn't save her # so guess I'll have to wait until she posts again.
-
07-30-26 09:47 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 1668Let them starve is right.
Price will eventually get adjusted when the old rule of supply and demand take over.
I don't how many times at an AMP has told me that level 1 was not available for. 4 and I decided to walk and then she takes it.
I guess sitting in the AMP all day makes sense to take advantage of any customer you get.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 09:30 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 112Do you know if FS is available?
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 06:18 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 823Wow if she looks like the picture. I'd really love to have me some full service with that!
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 22:32 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 173Jaz
Had been wanting to meet her based on her ad, finally got an appointment yesterday. When she gave me address, I knew I had been there before. Someone else mentioned in the thread, and I will corroborate, she works under the umbrella of Alma Spa. Actually Alma answered the door and introduced me to Jaz. She is a very pretty girl with tight toned body and flawless coppertoned skin. She wore leggings and a sportsbra. Routine swedish style massage, nothing intense or deep. Just relaxing and nice to enjoy a hot latina rubbing you down. She did no teasing before the flip, which I expected because Alma usually does and adds in some prostate stimulation. Instead, she had me flip then continued massaging front of legs and chest, which was rather nice to watch her work for a bit before getting to the fun part. Proceeded to a nice patient L1, while I was able to feel all up on the amazing tight culo while she pulled her sportsbra up to show off a nice rack. Cleanup and out with a water. A great value at 120 Hr, tip. 30.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-massage-therapy-near-orlando/6MHr5ytsG8PH9mHTudMs7YLast edited by DayCruiser; 07-29-26 at 22:33. Reason: forgot to paste link
-
07-29-26 18:33 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 452Same rates
These are the same rates Stella charges for her massage and extras. Getting a bit out of hand with these high prices.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 20:59 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 168Ocean Bodywork Studio
New provider on CL, wants $200 just to walk in the door for a regular massage. Says tip is extra, $120 for L1, $250 for L2. I didn't ask what L3 (FS) would be. These women can starve as far as I am concerned.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/wi...2PpY9JM4UGPBNR
-
07-28-26 12:06 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 346Follow the breakcrumbs.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 17:33 #7443Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for feedback
Has anyone had any feedback from these two locations?
-
07-27-26 16:56 #7442Regular Member

Posts: 24Kallista
Was a swing and miss for me. No hint of anything extra at all. She is hot though, shame she didn't offer anything. Maybe it was a one thing or something.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 16:45 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 191I would also like her info please and thanks in advanxr.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 15:07 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 53Could I get this providers info here or dm
This actually sounds about what I've been looking for lately. Could you send her info? If not that's cool too. Have a nice day!
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 11:37 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 452Stella
She is a hot sexy woman. Spinner type. Speaks minimal english. Her rates are as stated in first post. She is quick to offer services and will stop the massage as soon as you agree on level. Yes she is stupid expensive. Gets fully nude for the prices which are on top of the massage fee. Which isn't a great massage. I went opted for L2. It was a CBJ and she worked hard and fast to finish me. Luckily I can last a bit so she had her work cut out for her. Once finished its get dressed and leave. Was in and out in about 40 min total. Not worth the price of admission. If she added nude l1 to base price then perhaps. But 400 on-top of entry fee is too much for cfs.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 16:53 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 907So $550 total for an L3? Lmfao. These girls are laughable.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




