Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 504 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7556
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7436

    Stella Spa

    Semi retired in this hobby but from time to time I treat my self. This one was not the woman in the ad but actually was something much better depending on what you prefer. Did a half hr visit for a 150 donation. The massage was slightly above average & mechanical with no hints of any extras at first. Then she whispers did I want extras. 100 hand shake, 200 L2, and I believe 400 L3. I didn't do neither even though I could tell she has a spinner type body underneath her scrubs. She cleaned me off and I went on my way. The ad has Narcossee area but it's WP area close to i4.

  2. #7435

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Well, we're waiting. Says recent post just deleted.

  3. #7434

    Stephanie / Kalista spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Check gangsters original post. He has a screenshot of her add. Based on all things I have seen, seems like she works solo.
    She is still on Booksy. Kalista spa. Sort by distance from zip code 32809 and she should be the first ad for massage or body scrub.

  4. #7433

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by NickbSmith66  [View Original Post]
    Ads no longer up, was she the only one working there?
    Check gangsters original post. He has a screenshot of her add. Based on all things I have seen, seems like she works solo.

  5. #7432
    Hahaha she must gave an account here, it says the posting was deleted by the author.

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    .

  6. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Already pulled the post.

  7. #7430

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    This girl is hot AF. I want to try but want to see if anyone else took the dive.
    Ads no longer up, was she the only one working there?

  8. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by HighClub513  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember the name. May be Annie or something digits end with 7566. I think it was burner number and once someone read the review here they deleted the add.

    Thanks,

    HC.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    When clicking on the link: "This posting has been deleted by its author".

    Can you give us a name, last 4 digits of her contact number or description of her so we can steer clear of her?
    Quote Originally Posted by HighClub513  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT Met with this lady. Good massage but when I reached home realized that she steals money. Be careful.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...xDgc9396n2vPRE

    Thanks,

    HC.
    This is her newest posting.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...tfauhV59rAzSxx

  9. #7428

    Intel, Kalista Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in the Beauty section and I also saw it on Booksy. I did a little digging and found an Insta account and the videos showed the same girl in the pic. It is close to my work so I took a shot on a $. 8 body scrub. In text she told me had to schedule through Booksy which charged a 25% deposit. It gave the address but not the suite #. It is not the location off OBT, it is in a professional plaza on Southland Blvd. Stephanie greeted me at the door dressed in scrubs and the pics are accurate, she is smoking. Only speaks Spanish and wanted me to fill out an intake form. After faking all that info, she stayed in the room while I fully undressed (good sign). I laid on the table and she covered me with a sheet (not so good). She started the scrub uncovering the areas she was working on and while doing the legs, she kept the butt half covered (con) but when while next to the table, my hand would press in to her waist or leg and she wouldn't move away (pro). So, mixed signals all around. After the scrub was applied and wiped off with hot towel, she started an oil massage. On one leg, pretty standard, finally I shot my shot and said I didn't need to cover and she said ok. From there it turned much more sensual where she played around with the "o" ring and the boys while I was on my stomach. Finally I asked to flip and she went right to it, no talk of tip. I asked for any additional extras we can do and even threw out a number (and she said no. I then asked if she would get comfortable and she let me pull her pants down but not the undies. It was an amazing sight and she allowed roaming. She finished me off, cleaned me up, and offered me a warm towel to get some of the oil off. I tipped $. 8 and she let me know she does waxing and massage as well. The office itself is in a shared suite of salon rooms and I didn't even notice the door had a 3 to 4 inch gap and the bottom so it isn't really private but I didn't feel any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG-shill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and confirm this is spot on. She has an insanely rocking body and I was able to get her completely naked and holy fuck that was the hottest girl I've seen in this hobby in a while. Her scrubs hide it well. She let me play with her pussy but no fingers inside so I can't complain. I'm hoping the menu opens up but she seemed very unwilling to budge and mentioned having a boyfriend or something and L2 and beyond is only for him. Whatever, she's so hot I'll keep going back.
    This girl is hot AF. I want to try but want to see if anyone else took the dive.

  10. #7427

    Is this real or just fake ai


  11. #7426

    Thief

    Thanks for the info, checked my burner and I don't have those last 4 or the name.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighClub513  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember the name. May be Annie or something digits end with 7566. I think it was burner number and once someone read the review here they deleted the add.

    Thanks,

    HC.

  12. #7425

    Thief

    Don't remember the name. May be Annie or something digits end with 7566. I think it was burner number and once someone read the review here they deleted the add.

    Thanks,

    HC.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    When clicking on the link: "This posting has been deleted by its author".

    Can you give us a name, last 4 digits of her contact number or description of her so we can steer clear of her?

  13. #7424

    Thief

    When clicking on the link: "This posting has been deleted by its author".

    Can you give us a name, last 4 digits of her contact number or description of her so we can steer clear of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighClub513  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT Met with this lady. Good massage but when I reached home realized that she steals money. Be careful.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...xDgc9396n2vPRE

    Thanks,

    HC.

  14. #7423

    Steals Money: Be careful

    TOFTT Met with this lady. Good massage but when I reached home realized that she steals money. Be careful.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...xDgc9396n2vPRE

    Thanks,

    HC.

  15. #7422

    Do you have a picture?

    Would love to book some time with her. Do you have a picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I had a okay time with her. She asked exactly what I was looking for and I simply told her and gave her a price. She accepted and we exchanged one picture each. Her comms were fine.

    As stated elsewhere, we started just laying on her bed cuddling and watching tv. I started roaming and it turned into a makeout session and ended with L2. She said she I could cum in her mouth but she doesn't swallow, so I ended on her tits.

    I may see her again. She lives close and the price is right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape