Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 18156
-
08-01-26 21:14 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 50UTR Clio
I met with her this past week. She doesn't want any reviews. A huge thank you to her gatekeeper OrlandoOD.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:25 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 90Yara
I fell asleep and dreamed of Yara. Sexy manmade body, and as noted in previous posts she has a butter face, however she does have a great personality, and is located in a safe complex. The dream started with headache relief and a trip to the Greek islands. We went through a few positions, and finished with a lot of oral attention. Thirty minutes later, I woke up and realized it was all a dream.
-
08-01-26 13:22 #17929Regular Member

Posts: 13Sophia
Finally got to see Sophia. Seems like whenever I'm in town our schedules never align. She visited me in the pouring rain and looked sexy and has a sexy accent. All the previous reviews are correct and she is passionate and sexy. She does all the things and is a great conversationalist, even though English isn't her first language. We have good convo in between rounds and she made me explode in such a fun way the second time. I loved seeing her and can't wait for next time!
-
08-01-26 13:19 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 90Cleo
She requested no reviews, so this is limited. As suggested, plan out days in advance, she has a great personality.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
Thanks OrlandoOD!
-
08-01-26 11:44 #17927Regular Member

Posts: 11Jersey
Had a chance to see Jersey Girl. Had a really nice time she is a good looking woman. Excellent BBBJ and several positions. Her skills match her reputation.
-
07-31-26 20:48 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 160Sylvia Hope69
Today, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia Hope69 and her sexy German accent. Comms were great, no drama. I walked up to her incall in Sanford / Lake mary and she opened the door in her sexy outfit. She hugged me and did some dfk. She loves to kiss. We started out the date by just talking, just to calm the nerves. She's very congenial, down to earth and easy to talk to. After that I dropped the dono and off to the races in her bedroom. She started out with a fantastic bbj, man she's good. So, then, I told her it's my turn and I went down on her. I got her to squirt and she advised me I'm a good kitty eater. She can be multi orgasmic if you hit the right spots. After that it was onto cfs, we started out in mish, then doggie and I finished in the bag. Afterwards, we showered and then talked some more. She gave something to drink and I was out the door. Like others have mentioned previously, she's very GFE, which is always the magic words for me and such a turn on. So, much energy and passion. She's more on the mature side, but, this woman loves sex! I will repeat and then some. She can be contacted on this very forum. Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.
As always, monger safe, I'm out.Last edited by BbbbbwLover; 07-31-26 at 20:54. Reason: Spelling
-
07-31-26 17:53 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 79Was supposed to meet up last Sunday but she never hit back to me.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:21 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 60Sophia utr
I had a great dream with Sophia the other day, she waited for me in a very sexy outfit that highlighted all of her assets. I didn't have a lot of time so we got right down to business, like someone had mentioned on here before she gave an outstanding BBBJ!! I actually had to stop her because I was going to pop way too early LOL. We moved on to several other positions, but one of my favorites on her was the doggy position. What of view? What an ass!! She let me share this picture with the forum with her approval.
Have fun.
GR01.
-
07-31-26 07:31 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 386She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 00:38 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 160Cleared
I've been on this site for a few years now and I thought this would never happen. Space sure runs out quick just like on my firestick.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 23:07 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 139Clear your inbox bbbbbwlover
Bbbbbwlover clear your inbox, so I can send you the digits foe Glaze.
-
07-30-26 12:11 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 301New UTR Clio
Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
-
07-30-26 09:54 #17919Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was really nice seeing you again, I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for stopping by sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo 💋.
-
07-28-26 12:06 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 622Scarlett
Thanks to Evanos for the digits. I was able to see Scarlett last week. She was cool and everything went well. Note that she has pierced nipples and I had a good time playing with them. I will probably have her in my rotation now.
-
07-28-26 11:05 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 44Jerseygirl
Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.










Reply With Quote



