Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 26906
-
07-22-26 15:17 #26681Banned Member

Posts: 2Star SPA at Randolph st
It's just how it goes. You've had enough letdowns to know better. But Momo at this new place 872-XXX-2278 opens the door and that all goes out the window. The place is clean, which is already a good sign. She's compact, not tall, but moves with a confidence that fills the room. Her chest is prominent, not overdone, just a solid handful. Some ink on her arms and along her ribs. Manicured from head to toe. She's got great posture, stands up straight. I just stand there for a second taking her in.
Anyway, the table work. She oils me up and goes to work on my back. Slow, deliberate strokes. Not a rush in her body. I'm just lying there letting her work. She's thorough, hitting every spot. Then her hands start drifting lower, grazing my thighs, and I know where this is going. She tells me to turn over. I flip. The towel comes off. She peels her own clothes off without me asking, just lets them fall. She's enthusiastic about the touching, running her hands over my chest. I reach for her, feel the weight of her tits, full and real. I trace down her stomach, smooth skin, manicured. She spreads her legs a little and I slide my fingers in. She's wet. I finger her slow at first, watching her face. She moans. I pull my hand out and bring it to my mouth, taste her. Then I go down. She lifts her leg over my head and I'm eating her out. She tastes clean, a little musky. Her hips push into my face, she holds my head there. She's vocal, not loud, but I can feel her reacting. I stay on her for a while.
-
07-22-26 09:47 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 455Finally
Nothing special but I'd been wanting to dig out this gal staying down the hall.
https://www.erome.com/a/bk2VTnj2
-
07-22-26 01:11 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 65The streets aren't adding up.
I never heard of her but this sounds suspicious. A link might help. California and Austin run parallel as they are both north / south streets. It is a stretch calling anywhere California runs, part of Ukraine Village. Austin is no where near Ukraine Village.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 19:45 #26678Regular Member

Posts: 11O'Hare Polish girls
What's the general take on the Polish girls posting on Tryst near O'Hare? Prices? Service?
-
07-21-26 11:39 #26677Senior Member

Posts: 26Amber
Check the "High End Girls" thread, there are reviews there. I believe she used to go by Rose Auclair.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
The link worked for me.
-
07-21-26 08:37 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 64Tryst Links broken?
What's up with all of these tryst Links being broken?
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 08:36 #26675Senior Member

Posts: 64Quebec City
Salon Prive.
Don't miss it.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 06:33 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 297Darby
I've been in contact with a lady by name of Darby she says she's in Ukraine village Austin and California Boulevard if anybody has any information I really would appreciate it just send me a private message or post here thanks.
-
07-20-26 18:50 #26673Regular Member

Posts: 24Amber Auclair
Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.
https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair
-
07-20-26 11:32 #26672Regular Member

Posts: 9She's real
She's not a spam profile, she's real. She's reviewed on the other site and guys on here have seen her. Not me yet but I hope to if and when she comes back here. Here's an alt ad on EB:
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8152622406
-
07-20-26 10:58 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 386I've heard plenty of good things about Toronto, you just need a passport if you haven't got one already.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 06:40 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 636You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 21:15 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 1629How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 14:55 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 69Did you pay a deposit for any of them? The Tryst ads ask for one.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:29 #26667Regular Member

Posts: 4Northern Illinois Suburbs
I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.
Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.
On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.
Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.










Reply With Quote




