Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 8723
-
07-17-26 17:49 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 207Isabella still fun
She sets up in Meriden now in Branford. Saw her in Meriden. Setup a date with Isabella. Comms were great. Went to site. Police and fire in parking lot for OD. Waited off site. Arrived and given room #. Knocked and met a tiny shapely brunette. Sister she said. I asked if she plays. Not tonite. She was on Tryst. Did not provide name Gave me a nice kiss on the lips anyway. She will be right back. Waited since she has good reviews and I've seen her before years ago. She came in and sis left. There is a dog which was fine.
Got prepped and started with DATY got her off with tongue and fingers. Tasty and responsive BBJ to CG to RCG (she soaked ny cock) to Doggie to missionary too tight. Went to BBJ with COT. Nice time. She is super skinny which makes the huge funbags stick out. A few french kisses here and there. No ball sucking to my disappointment. I'll probably go Back $180/1/2. Have fun and good hunting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/577078110236
-
07-17-26 17:22 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 524When they go after pedos, those people will be locked up for a while before they can get bailed out. Being on the weekend won't stop them. They might even be more active since guys may be looking to spend some of their paycheck on the weekend.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:19 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 524Trap. Posting as 19 then saying they are 15 is the M. O. Others have reported. Someone, I think it was an admin, posted somewhere not to report this kind of stuff since we want the pedos getting busted. Somehow I don't think the pedos are looking at reviews. I don't have a problem with the law going after pedos, but I do have an issue with the way they are doing it. If they go after people looking for underage then good. If they are going after people who are looking for people of age who might be willing to go a year or 2 younger then I think that's entrapment.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:09 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 524So how was she?
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 12:45 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 886Same. Tried with no response and it looks like she's gone. Kind of gave me a funny feeling anyway. Oh well.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:36 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes. That's her. I last saw her over the winter, nothing since.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 10:24 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Karen
Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:04 #8611Senior Member

Posts: 147Karen east haven
Has anyone seen karen recently? She seems to have disappeared.
-
07-14-26 21:14 #8610Regular Member

Posts: 7DM me with Number saw her when she was in waterbury she was great lost her number thanks.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 20:14 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 81Have a date set up tomorrow
Has anyone seen this one or have a review?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/987913862506
-
07-14-26 18:33 #8608Senior Member

Posts: 207Raj here is a similar vibe.
Agree she was a stellar partner. Saw her in NH a few times and agree. The Condos in East Haven and East Harford were a little nerve racking as her roomates were always walking around. I saw this ad / listing the other day and it triggered me thinking about her and then I saw the post here, Good hunting.
-
07-14-26 18:27 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 886Thanks. If I have luck tomorrow I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 18:18 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 207Zoey Branford Brandford. 8233
Hello.
Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?
Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.
Good hunting.
-
07-14-26 16:44 #8605Senior Member

Posts: 886203-664-8233.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...i/748232924594
Zoey.
Tried searching but kept coming up with other girls using the same name. Been looking as she's in Branford. Was thinking of trying tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had any info.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-13-26 22:52 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 66Any Luck or reports
I am really trying to find new girls. Anyone have luck with hot dot com.











Reply With Quote





