Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20824

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. Shes down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE
    Could you let me know as well? She sounds like a dream.

  2. #20823

    Experiences at Ruby Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I wonder the same. From what I've read here I'm thinking of trying Sunlight again. It's like my holy grail to find one to do a real BBBJCIMTC. For me it's better than FS to have suction during a release. So done with them saying they would, then switching to hand. Are you saying you've had luck at Ruby? I haven't seen reports for Ruby.
    So Ruby has been my go to for FS, but it can be very hit or miss depending on who you get. Never a bad time, but it's not always an amazing time. I've never got anything uncovered, except for a bit of licking and kissing on junior before putting it on. The occasional girl will rim or tease a prostate massage to see if you're interested, and they all seem willing to receive 69. I'll have to check out Sunlight. I went to Tulip recently; and, while I enjoyed Lucy, a L1 just doesn't feel worth the cash, even if it's a good one.

  3. #20822

    Sherry at G-Spa

    As always with G-Spa, she'll be gone at the end of the month. But extremely fun experience with her.

    The usual G-Spa experience of the girl showering with you with a BBBJ on the table, after the shower she didn't waste much time beyond teasing with a body slide.

    She's good looking, fun to talk to, bubbly but not obnoxious, and didn't tap out too soon. I struggle to finish with a bunch of lube and a cover, so I didn't. But she was stubborn in trying when I told her it was okay after she got tired. L3, GFE, surprisingly did some DT, and went back for another round of L3 when I wasn't finishing from the HJ.

  4. #20821

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town for a couple of days and this place is what I am looking for. Please PM me the exact name and address if I gave it wrong.

    Jay.
    Yeah, that's the spot. I pulled up yesterday and Juni and Leah were both there. I went with Juni—she slim, cool, and the service was on point. No complaints at all.

  5. #20820

    Is this address 2933?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    I will confirm this. Leah was incredible!! Great body and looks, & the performance was one of the best I've had at an AMP.
    I'm coming into town for a couple of days and this place is what I am looking for. Please PM me the exact name and address if I gave it wrong.

    Jay.

  6. #20819

    There was a girl at Emma Spa that is currently in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I wonder the same. From what I've read here I'm thinking of trying Sunlight again. It's like my holy grail to find one to do a real BBBJCIMTC. For me it's better than FS to have suction during a release. So done with them saying they would, then switching to hand. Are you saying you've had luck at Ruby? I haven't seen reports for Ruby.
    She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. She’s down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE

  7. #20818

    Lucy

    Went back to Tulip yesterday. With the weather it was slow which I was happy about. Lucy gave a top notch massage as always. Her technique at the end is from another world. YMMV here depending on which girl you get, but Lucy never disappoints. L1 here is as good as it gets.

  8. #20817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    L2's

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalMasx  [View Original Post]
    I can enjoy a good FS, but I would love a place where the girls excel at L2. I don't get head at home, and it's about the only thing I really miss. Ideally, I would like girls willing to 69 as well. I usually go to Ruby Spa off Woodlawn, but I'm curious about better options. Feel free to PM me.
    I wonder the same. From what I've read here I'm thinking of trying Sunlight again. It's like my holy grail to find one to do a real BBBJCIMTC. For me it's better than FS to have suction during a release. So done with them saying they would, then switching to hand. Are you saying you've had luck at Ruby? I haven't seen reports for Ruby.

  9. #20816
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalMasx  [View Original Post]
    I can enjoy a good FS, but I would love a place where the girls excel at L2. I don't get head at home, and it's about the only thing I really miss. Ideally, I would like girls willing to 69 as well. I usually go to Ruby Spa off Woodlawn, but I'm curious about better options. Feel free to PM me.
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.

  10. #20815

    A Spa?

    I was in your great city last fall, and there was a lot of A Spa, but I haven't seen much lately. Has something changed? I can tell you the best MH spa in Raleigh right now, more information on that board. Happy to trade information in DMs if you like.

  11. #20814

    Looking for a good L2

    I can enjoy a good FS, but I would love a place where the girls excel at L2. I don't get head at home, and it's about the only thing I really miss. Ideally, I would like girls willing to 69 as well. I usually go to Ruby Spa off Woodlawn, but I'm curious about better options. Feel free to PM me.

  12. #20813

    Comfort Spa

    First time visit. Good L1 with Kate. Table shower was nice, massage was above average, and finish is what I needed. Nothing more than L1 has ever been reported here and can confirm.

  13. #20812
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile. Passing through Charlotte next month and I was wondering if there are any other decent American Spas other than LeAqua and LeFleur?

    DM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    If you want FS, then Nice spa, either Monroe rd or N Tryon offers various lady types. Scarletts spa on Eastway is also an option. House fee typically 60/80 half / hour.

  14. #20811

    Gibbons

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    How many roses for this trip?
    What was the damage?

    Bulldog35.

  15. #20810
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    How many roses for this trip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape