Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 21015
-
07-26-26 14:09 #20820Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this address 2933?
I'm coming into town for a couple of days and this place is what I am looking for. Please PM me the exact name and address if I gave it wrong.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
Jay.
-
07-26-26 02:09 #20819Senior Member

Posts: 94There was a girl at Emma Spa that is currently in Seattle
She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. She’s down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE
Originally Posted by Crayz
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 00:20 #20818Regular Member

Posts: 10Lucy
Went back to Tulip yesterday. With the weather it was slow which I was happy about. Lucy gave a top notch massage as always. Her technique at the end is from another world. YMMV here depending on which girl you get, but Lucy never disappoints. L1 here is as good as it gets.
-
07-25-26 20:49 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 121L2's
I wonder the same. From what I've read here I'm thinking of trying Sunlight again. It's like my holy grail to find one to do a real BBBJCIMTC. For me it's better than FS to have suction during a release. So done with them saying they would, then switching to hand. Are you saying you've had luck at Ruby? I haven't seen reports for Ruby.
Originally Posted by LegalMasx
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 14:08 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 1205There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by LegalMasx
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 13:43 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 47A Spa?
I was in your great city last fall, and there was a lot of A Spa, but I haven't seen much lately. Has something changed? I can tell you the best MH spa in Raleigh right now, more information on that board. Happy to trade information in DMs if you like.
-
07-25-26 11:19 #20814Regular Member

Posts: 14Looking for a good L2
I can enjoy a good FS, but I would love a place where the girls excel at L2. I don't get head at home, and it's about the only thing I really miss. Ideally, I would like girls willing to 69 as well. I usually go to Ruby Spa off Woodlawn, but I'm curious about better options. Feel free to PM me.
-
07-25-26 10:45 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 39Comfort Spa
First time visit. Good L1 with Kate. Table shower was nice, massage was above average, and finish is what I needed. Nothing more than L1 has ever been reported here and can confirm.
-
07-24-26 18:37 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 3073If you want FS, then Nice spa, either Monroe rd or N Tryon offers various lady types. Scarletts spa on Eastway is also an option. House fee typically 60/80 half / hour.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 16:49 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 49Gibbons
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
Bulldog35.
-
07-24-26 15:38 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 475How many roses for this trip?
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:08 #20809Senior Member

Posts: 720American Spas (AA & Latinas as well)
Been out of the game for awhile. Passing through Charlotte next month and I was wondering if there are any other decent American Spas other than LeAqua and LeFleur?
DM is fine. Thanks in advance.
-
07-24-26 11:13 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 233I will confirm this. Leah was incredible!! Great body and looks, & the performance was one of the best I've had at an AMP.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 13:09 #20807Senior Member

Posts: 116Link is a few posts below.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
https://encounter-us.com/
-
07-23-26 12:37 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 110Encounter Us?
I'm not familiar with this place. Do you have a link or other location info you can pass along. PM is fine. TIA.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




