Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 60910
-
07-29-26 09:24 #60610Senior Member

Posts: 49Fuji
Went twice. First I didn't go in. One of the ugliest Asian girls I've in a AMP. She didn't speak English and I left with trying.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
Second time was around Christmas last year. Around 40 and Asian mistress look to her. I paid cash and only had. 2 and. 5 bills on me. It was suppose to be 70 and she didn't have change. So, she said after the massage.
Massage was okay. No, teasing. Then, I got an L1 (fine I guess) Then she demanded more tip. So the tip was 70 instead of 60 because she kept the change from massage.
But, there was someone different there. And they did have a shower I could use.
-
07-29-26 07:24 #60609Senior Member

Posts: 113Any recent intel on Fuji in Chamblee
Going to be in the area and I have been wanting to check it out to see if an past ATF landed there. I have very low expectations, do I don't think that I can leave disappointed. But any tips or recent intel about the place would be very much appreciated. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks in advance. I will report my findings.
-
07-29-26 07:15 #60608Regular Member

Posts: 13Got the same girl at Oriental. Absolutely no English, so didn't understand a name. She is definitely hot, and I too will look for an opportunity to see if more than L1 is available.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
Also visited Starlight and got Wendy. She said she had been there about 2 months. A little older, but decent English and friendly. Average massage, but good L1 with UTC top & bottom.
-
07-28-26 12:47 #60607Senior Member

Posts: 117Killian I luv massage
The young one is Vicky she runs the store. She wouldn't do anything even if you put a gun to her head. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/index.php.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 08:40 #60606Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes. Try the older ladies. The hotish young girl is no fun. Maybe for others just not me.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 21:37 #60605Regular Member

Posts: 570 $ massage and $90 for the rest. I know I paid more!!
Originally Posted by LuckyPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:04 #60604Senior Member

Posts: 49Killian I luv massage
Are you referring to 78 and Killian? Cause it was so legitimate when I had a massage there. Kept covering me up.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:37 #60603Senior Member

Posts: 113Report
I tried Elite hands cumming after the great post and I did not have the same results. I think they were covered up after and they were scared of new faces.
Tried the I love Massage off killian hill and got L1 from Lisa. Was ok. She's older but massage was better than HJ.
Sunrise off oak road was my got to for many years. Now it's down to 3 girls. All will do FS but it's old news there. Just Linda, May and Cici.
Oriental off 29 in lilburn. New girl w zero English. Great body and young. L1 only but I think I can get more later. Also all new faces there. No more jojo or Julie.
-
07-27-26 10:22 #60602Senior Member

Posts: 231I can confirm, there is still a stop work sign posted.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
She was kinda cute. Wish I had gotten the digits.
-
07-27-26 08:57 #60601Regular Member

Posts: 5$$
What's the OTD breakdown??
Originally Posted by Seekeratlloner
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 18:22 #60600Senior Member

Posts: 78I concur. We go back 5+ years I think.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 17:42 #60599Senior Member

Posts: 296Bravo
That right there gents is why we have this place!
.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 16:20 #60598Regular Member

Posts: 5Elite Hands. Cumming
After seeing post on here, tried - 'Cici' from Elite Hands off exit 14. Called 30 minutes ahead on a Thursday and was confirmed available. Went in for an hour and first 35 minutes was decent massage. Then after negotiating, top came off for sweet little breasts. She let me play for sometime and helped me finish. No other things on menu. Thank you Ed7474 for the find. However I might keep it as backup but not primary go to.
-
07-26-26 10:41 #60597Banned Member

Posts: 83Truly one of the best
For me part of this game is to have fun and learn about different ladies. Yes also learn about myself. However another important part is meeting fellow travelers and players along the way. It is not competitive LOL how can it be! Its a solo hobby. Its for better understanding where I am and how far out the margins I am. I am glad to report so far I am considered a very good man, by who! By the girls. Yes also some of guys in private dm, they reach out when my recommendation turn out to be good.
However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.
Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
-
07-24-26 16:18 #60596Senior Member

Posts: 39Hey sir, DM me. I may have some information for you regarding.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




