Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 59430
-
07-27-26 18:04 #59160Senior Member

Posts: 49Killian I luv massage
Are you referring to 78 and Killian? Cause it was so legitimate when I had a massage there. Kept covering me up.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:37 #59159Senior Member

Posts: 113Report
I tried Elite hands cumming after the great post and I did not have the same results. I think they were covered up after and they were scared of new faces.
Tried the I love Massage off killian hill and got L1 from Lisa. Was ok. She's older but massage was better than HJ.
Sunrise off oak road was my got to for many years. Now it's down to 3 girls. All will do FS but it's old news there. Just Linda, May and Cici.
Oriental off 29 in lilburn. New girl w zero English. Great body and young. L1 only but I think I can get more later. Also all new faces there. No more jojo or Julie.
-
07-27-26 10:22 #59158Senior Member

Posts: 231I can confirm, there is still a stop work sign posted.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
She was kinda cute. Wish I had gotten the digits.
-
07-27-26 08:57 #59157Regular Member

Posts: 5$$
What's the OTD breakdown??
Originally Posted by Seekeratlloner
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 18:22 #59156Senior Member

Posts: 78I concur. We go back 5+ years I think.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 17:42 #59155Senior Member

Posts: 296Bravo
That right there gents is why we have this place!
.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 16:20 #59154Regular Member

Posts: 5Elite Hands. Cumming
After seeing post on here, tried - 'Cici' from Elite Hands off exit 14. Called 30 minutes ahead on a Thursday and was confirmed available. Went in for an hour and first 35 minutes was decent massage. Then after negotiating, top came off for sweet little breasts. She let me play for sometime and helped me finish. No other things on menu. Thank you Ed7474 for the find. However I might keep it as backup but not primary go to.
-
07-26-26 10:41 #59153Banned Member

Posts: 83Truly one of the best
For me part of this game is to have fun and learn about different ladies. Yes also learn about myself. However another important part is meeting fellow travelers and players along the way. It is not competitive LOL how can it be! Its a solo hobby. Its for better understanding where I am and how far out the margins I am. I am glad to report so far I am considered a very good man, by who! By the girls. Yes also some of guys in private dm, they reach out when my recommendation turn out to be good.
However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.
Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
-
07-24-26 16:18 #59152Senior Member

Posts: 38Hey sir, DM me. I may have some information for you regarding.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:41 #59151Senior Member

Posts: 45Sigh
If anyone can point me towards an amber clone it would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:40 #59150Senior Member

Posts: 45Meet
She is probably 30-35, not ugly but I can't say she is cute. Decent build, Decent massage and a lot teasing she is very performative. I think most of the crew there does backwalking.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:37 #59149Senior Member

Posts: 283Same
That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:36 #59148Senior Member

Posts: 283Meet Massage
About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
-
07-24-26 08:44 #59147Senior Member

Posts: 189About the same page
I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 00:09 #59146Senior Member

Posts: 495For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.









Reply With Quote




