Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 3962 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 59428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59158
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, I was excited to see some reports on Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs. Sounded like a potential for L3 was closer than 7, so figured I'd try it out and verify if the reports were true. Showed up yesterday afternoon and saw a big red sticker (didn't read) on the window and the closed sign up. Looked like the orange stickers we were familiar with in Sandy springs recently. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to try out the spa, but maybe I was lucky that I wasn't in there when it was shut down. Not sure if this is a permanent or temporary closure. If anyone out there reads the sign and has insights, please let me know.
    I can confirm, there is still a stop work sign posted.

    She was kinda cute. Wish I had gotten the digits.

  2. #59157

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekeratlloner  [View Original Post]
    After seeing post on here, tried - 'Cici' from Elite Hands off exit 14. Called 30 minutes ahead on a Thursday and was confirmed available. Went in for an hour and first 35 minutes was decent massage. Then after negotiating, top came off for sweet little breasts. She let me play for sometime and helped me finish. No other things on menu. Thank you Ed7474 for the find. However I might keep it as backup but not primary go to.
    What's the OTD breakdown??

  3. #59156
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    For me part of this game is to have fun and learn about different ladies. Yes also learn about myself. However another important part is meeting fellow travelers and players along the way. It is not competitive LOL how can it be! Its a solo hobby. Its for better understanding where I am and how far out the margins I am. I am glad to report so far I am considered a very good man, by who! By the girls. Yes also some of guys in private dm, they reach out when my recommendation turn out to be good.

    However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.

    Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
    I concur. We go back 5+ years I think.

  4. #59155

    Bravo

    That right there gents is why we have this place!

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    For me part of this game is to have fun and learn about different ladies. Yes also learn about myself. However another important part is meeting fellow travelers and players along the way. It is not competitive LOL how can it be! Its a solo hobby. Its for better understanding where I am and how far out the margins I am. I am glad to report so far I am considered a very good man, by who! By the girls. Yes also some of guys in private dm, they reach out when my recommendation turn out to be good.

    However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.

    Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
    .

  5. #59154

    Elite Hands. Cumming

    After seeing post on here, tried - 'Cici' from Elite Hands off exit 14. Called 30 minutes ahead on a Thursday and was confirmed available. Went in for an hour and first 35 minutes was decent massage. Then after negotiating, top came off for sweet little breasts. She let me play for sometime and helped me finish. No other things on menu. Thank you Ed7474 for the find. However I might keep it as backup but not primary go to.

  6. #59153

    Truly one of the best

    For me part of this game is to have fun and learn about different ladies. Yes also learn about myself. However another important part is meeting fellow travelers and players along the way. It is not competitive LOL how can it be! Its a solo hobby. Its for better understanding where I am and how far out the margins I am. I am glad to report so far I am considered a very good man, by who! By the girls. Yes also some of guys in private dm, they reach out when my recommendation turn out to be good.

    However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.

    Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!

  7. #59152
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
    Hey sir, DM me. I may have some information for you regarding.

  8. #59151

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!
    If anyone can point me towards an amber clone it would be much appreciated.

  9. #59150

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
    She is probably 30-35, not ugly but I can't say she is cute. Decent build, Decent massage and a lot teasing she is very performative. I think most of the crew there does backwalking.

  10. #59149

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.
    That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!

  11. #59148

    Meet Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.

    At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?

  12. #59147

    About the same page

    I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.

    When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.

    Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.

    It will happen.

  13. #59146
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSide113  [View Original Post]
    Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.
    For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.

    At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.

  14. #59145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tty555  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.
    Good first post. Keep them coming.

  15. #59144
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.
    Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.

    When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.

    Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.

    It will happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape