Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Why you say that?
    Go back to a few post and you will see why.

  2. #24764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her, and take some good advice and stay away!
    Why you say that?

  3. #24763

    Anyone

    Has anyone tried her yet?

  4. #24762

    Top Tier Treat / New Girl Paris

    Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!

  5. #24761

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Mandy is discussed a lot on this thread. If you go to Rhode Island in STG. Search for "Mandy" after selecting all towns you should get to her latest ad which is https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she was great then.

    Rob.
    She is still the absolute best at oral. That is if you don't mind waiting out front on the street for 30-60 minutes. She might not even be home, could be out shopping etc even though you made an appointment hours earlier. I was a regular for years seeing her 1-2 times per month but finally got tired of it. It's been a couple of years now and still miss her cock worshipping but it was time. Search her name here and you'll see I'm not the only one. Good luck.

  6. #24760

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Who is this and how can I reach her.
    Hello.

    Mandy is discussed a lot on this thread. If you go to Rhode Island in STG. Search for "Mandy" after selecting all towns you should get to her latest ad which is https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she was great then.

    Rob.
    Last edited by Rob O; 07-27-26 at 05:49. Reason: formatting

  7. #24759
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkJugs  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-936

    Is she legit? I'm not paying for TER anymore so I need some info about her performance and attitude.
    I have not seen her yet but a lot of positive reviews in the Boston forums.

  8. #24758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    That's Joelle.
    Yep, that's her, and take some good advice and stay away!

  9. #24757
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/750992746425

    I can't find any info on her. I hate when they don't have a name. Any help?
    That's Joelle.

  10. #24756

    53 year old 6 foot

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/750992746425

    I can't find any info on her. I hate when they don't have a name. Any help?

  11. #24755

    Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    For the record, while Destiny is good for what she offers, her skills and technique aren't even in the same universe as Mandy. McDonald's vs filet mignon comparison there.
    Who is this and how can I reach her.

  12. #24754

    Ebony Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989
    Has anyone had a chance to see these two ladies?

  13. #24753

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I've been a regular back to when she lived in the basement which was. 3 or 4 apartments and about a decade ago.

    FS is not now, and will never be available from des, trust me, I've asked several times.
    Thank you I'll pass.

  14. #24752
    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    So Does Destiny only offers BJ no FS?
    Correct. I've been a regular back to when she lived in the basement which was. 3 or 4 apartments and about a decade ago.

    FS is not now, and will never be available from des, trust me, I've asked several times.

  15. #24751

    Milk jugs Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkJugs  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-936

    Is she legit? I'm not paying for TER anymore so I need some info about her performance and attitude.
    All 9's and 10's.

    This was from the latest review by a poster with multiple reviews who was rated girls from 6 to 10 so he seems to be legit:

    He Juicy Details.

    Dirty Details. Some of the latina girls in this area fuck bareback, she does not and you won't care she doesn't. She would self deprecate because she was behind schedule and didn't put on all her make-up. I will tell you if that is her without make up how much fucking hotter can she get? I will find out She met me at her apartment door dressed to the nines in an incredibly sexy set from VS. I made sure she left those thigh highs on for the entire session although her legs are amazing. She is built for sin and can use her body. Started out with beautiful gagging noises and my cock as she shoved me past her tonsils and down her throat. She does not have a deep mouth so I was going down quite a ways. That led into me going down on her. She has this beautiful button of a clit that is pretty fun to suck on and you get pretty great responses of "oui, oui, oui". She strapped me up and she started with riding me, she clearly is a little cowgirl. I flipped her over put her legs over my shoulders, pinning her feet over her ears and pounded the fuck out of her little ****. Her whole body went rigid, chest and face flushed and then she pushed my dick out of her as she came. Back in for my finish just staring at her incredible tan lines. We cuddled for awhile just talking and making out. FYI she will tell you her English is bad but for fuck sake she speaks English better than half the native speakers I know and we talked about life, her car haha, this was the girlfriend part after the PSE part haha. Eventually we started round two similar to round one BBBJ, to me going down on her being knuckle deep with two fingers stroking that G-Spot getting some more of the girl cum on my face. Once we strapped up she stuck me in her ass which is where I stayed for the rest of the session. Not only does her ass taste good it was hot and tight too. Started out in doggie where I could stare at the tan lines on her ass from her thong bikini and I would periodically pull those nice full cheeks apart to watch my dick slipping in that asshole, it was hot. She wanted to ride and who am I to tell a woman no so we flipped over and she rode me with my dick in her ass cowgirl. She fucked me HARD in that position. Skin on skin was clapping like the Patriots just scored a touchdown for a good 10 minutes just bottoming out on my dick in her butt. I wasn't entirely sure I was going to get there having already blown once but that orgasm was hard and made me see stars. This hot woman was not stopping without me delivering my nut. Good girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape