Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1088
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1043
    Lots of action on the portland threads keeps interest up and its summer time which tends to mean less action over all.

    Vancouver has been really disappointing lately.

    I went to lucky house on hwy99 recently and almost walked out after my massage cause she wanted 60 for a standard finish and didn't give up till I told her I could leave if 40 was a problem. 100 for the BJ if you want to pay boom boom $ on a half assed BJ that's basically a HJ.

    Tranquility across the way on hwy99 stopped giving me 2 pops in an hour unless I forked out another 20 and doest let you roam your hands unless you again fork out another 20.

    Green99 or whatever down 99 by the trailer park has an ugly old lady but offer FS.

    Venus on 99 smells like cigarettes and Candy is great but she charges more than other FS places that have hot young babes just over the bridge.

    To my understanding the stuff on Millplain in east vancouver is a bit better but frankly unless the massage is passable and the provider is hot as hell I can get FS from some baddies for 80-120 off TNA for a qv. The cost benefit analysis is pretty rough once you factor that in.

    I'd love to hear anyone elses breakdown of the vancouver area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Damn this thread is dead these days. Is everyone just heading over to portland for action?

    I recently had work in ridge field and decided stop in to visit Candy at Venus on hwy 99. And oldie and and goodie.

    The lot was empty at noon. I walked in an old Candy comes out looking like a cute MILF.

    Unfortunately she tells me she has a headache today and wouldn't be able to see me. I was nice about it and rubbed her head and told her to feel better. Hug and pleasantries and left.

    Unless she lived there, why even be there if you were not able to perform? Or maybe she was only able to offer legit massage that day and knew I wasnt there for that.

    Regardless, Candy is an old favorite, but since she is so far out now and so many younger and better options in PDX its hard to justify the drive out there as often.

  2. #1042

    Venus recon

    Damn this thread is dead these days. Is everyone just heading over to portland for action?

    I recently had work in ridge field and decided stop in to visit Candy at Venus on hwy 99. And oldie and and goodie.

    The lot was empty at noon. I walked in an old Candy comes out looking like a cute MILF.

    Unfortunately she tells me she has a headache today and wouldn't be able to see me. I was nice about it and rubbed her head and told her to feel better. Hug and pleasantries and left.

    Unless she lived there, why even be there if you were not able to perform? Or maybe she was only able to offer legit massage that day and knew I wasnt there for that.

    Regardless, Candy is an old favorite, but since she is so far out now and so many younger and better options in PDX its hard to justify the drive out there as often.

  3. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has paid Sunny's on Mill Plain a visit. They have some parking lot construction going right now, didn't know if it is still worth the visit despite the construction.
    Thanks for the update about the construction. I thought about visiting the other day but decided on a different place.

    I saw the construction over a month back when I drove thru the lot and so I'm surprised its still there.

    About Sunny, I have had lots of fun there in the past not haven't been as often with all the newer, better options popping up in portland.

    Hopefully Sunny on Mill rises up again soon.

  4. #1040

    Marcia at Mei Mei

    Been a min since I've been back here but was in need of a massage with a little extra. Twerked my shoulders working out earlier this week. Decided to call ahead and booked an appointment. Got greeted at the door and paid the house fee at the front. Got the back and slipped in the towel and Marcia came in. Started with a nice oil massage. Told her my shoulder was in pain and she did pretty well focusing on it. Good balance between light touches and heavy pressure. Few times she used her elbows that felt like a deep tissue massage. Did a little teasing as she got to the crack and the boys. She turned up the teasing after I flipped over. Working from my chest to junior. Put a little oil on her fingers and started the rub and tug. Good pace overall. Let me grab her ass and tits as she stroked. I motioned to see if there was more on the menu but she basically said no. Guess this place still strictly L1. Overall it was good since I was mainly just looking for a massage. Cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table.

  5. #1039

    Sunny's on Mill Plain

    Just wondering if anyone has paid Sunny's on Mill Plain a visit. They have some parking lot construction going right now, didn't know if it is still worth the visit despite the construction.

  6. #1038

    Check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    I heard that two new girls have arrived. I'd like to go check it out another day.
    Did you check it out?

  7. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertMori  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit at Happy with Cici. She said she just moved to this location. Very flirty and lots of teasing. Even got a decent massage out of the deal. I'll repeat.
    I heard that two new girls have arrived. I'd like to go check it out another day.

  8. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]
    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.
    I had a similar experience at Golden Sunshing in Longview. While I was getting dressed, she was folding the used linens and smoothing out the pillow and putting them away like they were clean.

  9. #1035
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 38
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #1034

    Cindy at Yaxin

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]

    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.
    Thanks for the info abour Cindy. I met her on a recent recon and was considering returning.

  11. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the providers name?
    Cindy or something like that.

  12. #1032

    Yaxin

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]
    I'm suspicious of these accounts raving about Mei Mei, writing virtually the same thing line for line on Coco, and traveling to the same cities around the same time. Like I said in my previous post, I went there recently asking if she was still there and they said no. Either copycats trying to build cred, spa owners advertising, or same dude with multiple accounts for whatever reason. I doubt it's a group of friends who travel together and have the exact same writing styles and review formats.

    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.
    Do you remember the providers name?

  13. #1031
    I'm suspicious of these accounts raving about Mei Mei, writing virtually the same thing line for line on Coco, and traveling to the same cities around the same time. Like I said in my previous post, I went there recently asking if she was still there and they said no. Either copycats trying to build cred, spa owners advertising, or same dude with multiple accounts for whatever reason. I doubt it's a group of friends who travel together and have the exact same writing styles and review formats.

    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.

  14. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi510  [View Original Post]
    Stopped through and got matched with Coco. Heads up before anyone gets excited, this one's more massage than anything else.

    Mid 30's, short, average build, D cups. Pleasant enough, quiet, businesslike from the jump.

    Massage was actually the real deal. Decent pressure, worked the back, shoulders, legs, knew what she was doing. Spent most of the session on actual bodywork, none of that token rubdown before the action. If you've got knots she'll get them out.

    Teasing was minimal, didn't really go there. Flipped me over toward the end and finished with a HJ, decent pace, got the job done. That was it though, no kissing, no BBBJ, no upsell to anything else. Asked, got a polite no.

    Clean up after, friendly, no attitude about the limited menu. Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    When I stopped in a few days ago they told me Coco was gone. Was this visit recent?

  15. #1029

    Mei Mei

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi510  [View Original Post]
    Stopped through and got matched with Coco. Heads up before anyone gets excited, this one's more massage than anything else.

    Mid 30's, short, average build, D cups. Pleasant enough, quiet, businesslike from the jump.

    Massage was actually the real deal. Decent pressure, worked the back, shoulders, legs, knew what she was doing. Spent most of the session on actual bodywork, none of that token rubdown before the action. If you've got knots she'll get them out.

    Teasing was minimal, didn't really go there. Flipped me over toward the end and finished with a HJ, decent pace, got the job done. That was it though, no kissing, no BBBJ, no upsell to anything else. Asked, got a polite no.

    Clean up after, friendly, no attitude about the limited menu. Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    This shop gets good reviews from guys visiting Vancouver. Good to hear you enjoyed the limited service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape