Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1088
-
06-17-26 09:28 #1028Regular Member

Posts: 16Good Massage From Coco at Mei Mei Asian Spa
Stopped through and got matched with Coco. Heads up before anyone gets excited, this one's more massage than anything else.
Mid 30's, short, average build, D cups. Pleasant enough, quiet, businesslike from the jump.
Massage was actually the real deal. Decent pressure, worked the back, shoulders, legs, knew what she was doing. Spent most of the session on actual bodywork, none of that token rubdown before the action. If you've got knots she'll get them out.
Teasing was minimal, didn't really go there. Flipped me over toward the end and finished with a HJ, decent pace, got the job done. That was it though, no kissing, no BBBJ, no upsell to anything else. Asked, got a polite no.
Clean up after, friendly, no attitude about the limited menu. Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
-
06-11-26 14:47 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 989Candy at Venus on hwy 99 and 83rd is the very definition of a spinner. Small, tight body with some great perky medium sized man mades. She brags about never having had children so she still tight and fit in all the right places. She's also very sweet. Not the youngest, but looks great.
Originally Posted by Dracer66
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 10:28 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
I will be passing thru Vancouver this weekend. Any recommendations on a young spinner type. Even up to a hot 40 year old great service spinner would work for me.
-
06-10-26 21:23 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 989Yea, maybe he stopped in to be a Karen, liked what he saw, opted to stay and try, and got hooked.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 23:03 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 763Looks like no
Hasn't posted in a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 14:14 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 989Parlor patrol drone videos
Parlor patrol drone videos.
Is this guy still sending his drones to film people coming and going from AMPs. Makes me not want to park in front no more.
https://www.facebook.com/ParlorPatrol/
https://www.facebook.com/100068671037110/videos/
-
06-07-26 19:17 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 629Chubby recons
54th and Saint Johns
The most unattractive mms / provider I have ever met, fat with rotten teeth. Provider 2 was older average looking at best.
103rd and Mill Plain on Mill Plain. I think its called Healthy spa on rubmaps.
Another big unattractiver provider
Portland 117th and Glisan, Luna spa.
The slim older mms with black teeth was better than the chubby
Unattractive provider I was shown.
-
06-05-26 00:27 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 30Coco at Mei Mei Asian Massage
Just got back in town after a stretch of business trips, back was wrecked from sleeping on those garbage hotel mattresses for two weeks straight. Needed somebody who could actually dig in, not just glide oil around for an hour. Rolled through and asked for Coco.
She came out, mid 30's, short, average build. Not a stick figure, not heavy, kinda right in the middle in a good way. Long dark brown hair pulled back for the work. English is basic, enough to get through the small talk and confirm pressure but don't expect a real conversation, which honestly I prefer when I'm there to zone out.
Got me face down quick and went straight to work. This is where she earns her keep. Girl has actual strength in those hands. Started light to warm me up then leaned into it. Elbows on the shoulder blades, thumbs working the knots along the spine, forearms grinding down the lats. Hit a knot under my right shoulder that's been bothering me for weeks and she stayed on it til it gave up. None of that fake patty-cake tickling some of these spots try to pass off as massage.
Worked down the lower back, glutes, hamstrings, calves. Probably 40 solid minutes of actual bodywork before any flip. By the time she had me roll over I was half asleep, which is exactly what I needed.
Flip happened and she eased into the teasing part natural, no awkward shift in gears. Light touch on the thighs, fingers walking up, eye contact and a little smile. HJ only on the menu and that's all I was there for anyway. Damage was fair for the time spent. YMMV.
-
06-03-26 23:05 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 629Cici
Is this the same Cici you reviewed at Happy in February? Its almost a copy and paste.
Originally Posted by AlbertMori
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 18:20 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 48Happy w / Cici
Had a nice visit at Happy with Cici. She said she just moved to this location. Very flirty and lots of teasing. Even got a decent massage out of the deal. I'll repeat.
-
05-29-26 02:45 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 989My man started with "unattractive granny" and then doubled down. LOL.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:36 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 33After I walked in and saw her? Still wanted to see if I could count on the place to provide a good massage if / when I wanted one in the future. Second time when I went back was to see if I drew someone different. I sure if it was the same lady or not, but once the massage started I recognized the routine and confirmed it was the same one. I think she remembered me too and as a result was more aggressive in trying to upsell me.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:23 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 629Why didn't you walk?
Originally Posted by RottenFruits
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:57 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 629Thoughts
Most shops on hwy 99 are handy only. Use the search function if you want more. Looking forward to your review.
Originally Posted by MissingLink411
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:03 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 33Stopped going a year ago after two visits. Unattractive granny whose appearance instantly killed the mood for me, so never partook in any type of fun. Did a lousy massage and would try bargaining / complaining about tip after flipping over. Hopefully someone has better reports from more recently.
Originally Posted by MissingLink411
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




