Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWinning  [View Original Post]
    Been a min since I've been back here but was in need of a massage with a little extra. Twerked my shoulders working out earlier this week. Decided to call ahead and booked an appointment. Got greeted at the door and paid the house fee at the front. Got the back and slipped in the towel and Marcia came in. Started with a nice oil massage. Told her my shoulder was in pain and she did pretty well focusing on it. Good balance between light touches and heavy pressure. Few times she used her elbows that felt like a deep tissue massage. Did a little teasing as she got to the crack and the boys. She turned up the teasing after I flipped over. Working from my chest to junior. Put a little oil on her fingers and started the rub and tug. Good pace overall. Let me grab her ass and tits as she stroked. I motioned to see if there was more on the menu but she basically said no. Guess this place still strictly L1. Overall it was good since I was mainly just looking for a massage. Cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table.
    Damn. I came looking for some new girls since I saw the post for Marcia but ended with Coco again. I almost decided to just skip it but I made the drive and wanted a massage. Only did a 30 min massage this time. Like always massage was good and ended with HE. Nothing to hype about but was great overall.

  2. #1047
    Kendall and Gypsy Rose are both really hot milfs with extremely competitve pricess. Tight pussies, soft mouths, and bodies that younger girls would kill for.

    They start strong and get even better the more you see them. They arent ever going to swallow your cum or take it bare but they provide tons of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Hwy 99 has always been HJ only shops with a few exceptions such as Green and Venus. I think Candy has made the move to Venus and Hwy 99 because she does not want to offer FS any longer.

    All of the Portland area lacks right now. A lot of shills posting make Portland shops sound better than they actually are. Candy shop is probably the best over there but they have been receiving some poor comments and reviews recently. Personally I avoid shops I consider flavor of the week, I find them too busy to my liking.

    Please share any tna baddies that offer a quickie for 80-120.

  3. #1046
    Took a break from the adventures of Mongering for awhile and return HAPPY massage, They were a real jewel. I ran into someone I know here. Lucy recently started working here, and she still remembers meeting me in Seattle. And it was like we rekindled like it was yesteday. Very energetic, great attitude and a petite little sumtin sumtin with a nice frame. Server was worth remembering and coming back to see her again.

  4. #1045

    Monger thief

    Theres a monger thief in the Vancouver area walking into shops and stealing. He walks in, acts like he needs to go to the bathroom, comes out acting like hes not feeling well, gets a refund then walks out with the items he stole. This time was the girls purse at Zen Pro on 7/28 at 4:31 pm Young black male, late 20's? , wearing a white hoodie with a green picture black letters, grey sweat pants, black / grey Nike shoes, and a clear face picture. Not a very smart guy.

  5. #1044

    Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Lots of action on the portland threads keeps interest up and its summer time which tends to mean less action over all.

    Vancouver has been really disappointing lately.

    I went to lucky house on hwy99 recently and almost walked out after my massage cause she wanted 60 for a standard finish and didn't give up till I told her I could leave if 40 was a problem. 100 for the BJ if you want to pay boom boom $ on a half assed BJ that's basically a HJ.

    Tranquility across the way on hwy99 stopped giving me 2 pops in an hour unless I forked out another 20 and doest let you roam your hands unless you again fork out another 20.

    Green99 or whatever down 99 by the trailer park has an ugly old lady but offer FS.

    Venus on 99 smells like cigarettes and Candy is great but she charges more than other FS places that have hot young babes just over the bridge.

    To my understanding the stuff on Millplain in east vancouver is a bit better but frankly unless the massage is passable and the provider is hot as hell I can get FS from some baddies for 80-120 off TNA for a qv. The cost benefit analysis is pretty rough once you factor that in.

    I'd love to hear anyone elses breakdown of the Vancouver area.
    Hwy 99 has always been HJ only shops with a few exceptions such as Green and Venus. I think Candy has made the move to Venus and Hwy 99 because she does not want to offer FS any longer.

    All of the Portland area lacks right now. A lot of shills posting make Portland shops sound better than they actually are. Candy shop is probably the best over there but they have been receiving some poor comments and reviews recently. Personally I avoid shops I consider flavor of the week, I find them too busy to my liking.

    Please share any tna baddies that offer a quickie for 80-120.

  6. #1043
    Lots of action on the portland threads keeps interest up and its summer time which tends to mean less action over all.

    Vancouver has been really disappointing lately.

    I went to lucky house on hwy99 recently and almost walked out after my massage cause she wanted 60 for a standard finish and didn't give up till I told her I could leave if 40 was a problem. 100 for the BJ if you want to pay boom boom $ on a half assed BJ that's basically a HJ.

    Tranquility across the way on hwy99 stopped giving me 2 pops in an hour unless I forked out another 20 and doest let you roam your hands unless you again fork out another 20.

    Green99 or whatever down 99 by the trailer park has an ugly old lady but offer FS.

    Venus on 99 smells like cigarettes and Candy is great but she charges more than other FS places that have hot young babes just over the bridge.

    To my understanding the stuff on Millplain in east vancouver is a bit better but frankly unless the massage is passable and the provider is hot as hell I can get FS from some baddies for 80-120 off TNA for a qv. The cost benefit analysis is pretty rough once you factor that in.

    I'd love to hear anyone elses breakdown of the vancouver area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Damn this thread is dead these days. Is everyone just heading over to portland for action?

    I recently had work in ridge field and decided stop in to visit Candy at Venus on hwy 99. And oldie and and goodie.

    The lot was empty at noon. I walked in an old Candy comes out looking like a cute MILF.

    Unfortunately she tells me she has a headache today and wouldn't be able to see me. I was nice about it and rubbed her head and told her to feel better. Hug and pleasantries and left.

    Unless she lived there, why even be there if you were not able to perform? Or maybe she was only able to offer legit massage that day and knew I wasnt there for that.

    Regardless, Candy is an old favorite, but since she is so far out now and so many younger and better options in PDX its hard to justify the drive out there as often.

  7. #1042

    Venus recon

    Damn this thread is dead these days. Is everyone just heading over to portland for action?

    I recently had work in ridge field and decided stop in to visit Candy at Venus on hwy 99. And oldie and and goodie.

    The lot was empty at noon. I walked in an old Candy comes out looking like a cute MILF.

    Unfortunately she tells me she has a headache today and wouldn't be able to see me. I was nice about it and rubbed her head and told her to feel better. Hug and pleasantries and left.

    Unless she lived there, why even be there if you were not able to perform? Or maybe she was only able to offer legit massage that day and knew I wasnt there for that.

    Regardless, Candy is an old favorite, but since she is so far out now and so many younger and better options in PDX its hard to justify the drive out there as often.

  8. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has paid Sunny's on Mill Plain a visit. They have some parking lot construction going right now, didn't know if it is still worth the visit despite the construction.
    Thanks for the update about the construction. I thought about visiting the other day but decided on a different place.

    I saw the construction over a month back when I drove thru the lot and so I'm surprised its still there.

    About Sunny, I have had lots of fun there in the past not haven't been as often with all the newer, better options popping up in portland.

    Hopefully Sunny on Mill rises up again soon.

  9. #1040

    Marcia at Mei Mei

    Been a min since I've been back here but was in need of a massage with a little extra. Twerked my shoulders working out earlier this week. Decided to call ahead and booked an appointment. Got greeted at the door and paid the house fee at the front. Got the back and slipped in the towel and Marcia came in. Started with a nice oil massage. Told her my shoulder was in pain and she did pretty well focusing on it. Good balance between light touches and heavy pressure. Few times she used her elbows that felt like a deep tissue massage. Did a little teasing as she got to the crack and the boys. She turned up the teasing after I flipped over. Working from my chest to junior. Put a little oil on her fingers and started the rub and tug. Good pace overall. Let me grab her ass and tits as she stroked. I motioned to see if there was more on the menu but she basically said no. Guess this place still strictly L1. Overall it was good since I was mainly just looking for a massage. Cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table.

  10. #1039

    Sunny's on Mill Plain

    Just wondering if anyone has paid Sunny's on Mill Plain a visit. They have some parking lot construction going right now, didn't know if it is still worth the visit despite the construction.

  11. #1038

    Check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    I heard that two new girls have arrived. I'd like to go check it out another day.
    Did you check it out?

  12. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertMori  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit at Happy with Cici. She said she just moved to this location. Very flirty and lots of teasing. Even got a decent massage out of the deal. I'll repeat.
    I heard that two new girls have arrived. I'd like to go check it out another day.

  13. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]
    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.
    I had a similar experience at Golden Sunshing in Longview. While I was getting dressed, she was folding the used linens and smoothing out the pillow and putting them away like they were clean.

  14. #1035
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 38
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  15. #1034

    Cindy at Yaxin

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]

    In other news, they don't wash their large draping towels after each use at Yaxin. The one they briefly used on me got folded up and placed back on the table. Made me think it probably wasn't fresh for me either. I asked the lady about it and she got kind of mad (waving her arms around and speaking Chenglish). Also, I asked for an hour and was told no, 30 minutes (the place was dead). Just wanted her tip faster as she mentioned house vs her money. Avoiding that place from now on.
    Thanks for the info abour Cindy. I met her on a recent recon and was considering returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape