Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.
    HF is 70 per hour. Tip is up to you. I haven't posted tip amounts in years due to the arguments on here about them.

  2. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.
    HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.

  3. #4060

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.
    Yes, she's pretty good. Nice ass & medium MM's I believe. I've seen her a few times in the last month or so. Was there Monday afternoon and interrupted 3 times by doorbell ringing mongers within 15 minutes. I never like cold calling. Easier to text or call first. JMO.

  4. #4059

    Jennifer at 465 Dracut

    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.

  5. #4058

    Hand Spa

    I saw one review of Hand Spa in Tewks. Has anyone else been? Has anyone seen any other reviews?

  6. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TOFTT at the place advertising as you Mi spa over in Lowell behind Cambodia town? Addy is listed as 1-9 x Here ford Pl.
    Texted them about a month ago. Gave me a different address than the one listed on Rubmaps which is what you posted. Asked who was working and was sent 2 names along with 1 picture of what looked to be a pretty girl with her face blotted out. I asked several times which girl was in the picture even though it was most likely fake. Eventually was told "You'll find nothing but beautiful girls over here. ". Next day decided to take the ride to check out both locations. Hereford is very shady area. I realized later Hereford gets you close to the back of the address they sent me which was much less shady and on a well traveled street. Thinking they may be working out of 2 locations. Was a bit leery to TOFTT so never went in. Re-read our texts and visits are by appointment only anyway which I didn't have.

  7. #4056

    You mi?

    Anyone TOFTT at the place advertising as you Mi spa over in Lowell behind Cambodia town? Addy is listed as 1-9 x Here ford Pl.

  8. #4055

    #8

    Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.

  9. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    On my very first visit to a whorehouse, 60 years ago, I thought I was smart to first pocket my spending money and leave my wallet hidden under the seat of my car. When I came out a half hour later the car had been unlocked and the wallet was empty. Lesson learned, for me.
    I will say if in a really shady neighborhood I may rethink my MO but pretty much any place I go doesn't concern me.

  10. #4053

    My wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I am a terrible negotiator and I know it. But I NEVER bring my wallet into any hobby situation, AMP or incall or genuine classic whorehouse if you can find one. I bring the house fee, the intended tip, and some extra for negotiations, all in different pockets (like someone else said here I think), and I use this forum as my guide for amounts if I don't know the place.

    As for negotiations, I really like the idea of doing it all up front before paying the house fee and might just try to overcome my shyness to do that; it is probably the right business approach. But I also like the suspense at a new to me place to see how it all plays out with the hints by me, tease by her, and offer of more services. For me the suspense of sorts is part of the thrill, I think.
    On my very first visit to a whorehouse, 60 years ago, I thought I was smart to first pocket my spending money and leave my wallet hidden under the seat of my car. When I came out a half hour later the car had been unlocked and the wallet was empty. Lesson learned, for me.

  11. #4052

    Negotiations

    I am a terrible negotiator and I know it. But I NEVER bring my wallet into any hobby situation, AMP or incall or genuine classic whorehouse if you can find one. I bring the house fee, the intended tip, and some extra for negotiations, all in different pockets (like someone else said here I think), and I use this forum as my guide for amounts if I don't know the place.

    As for negotiations, I really like the idea of doing it all up front before paying the house fee and might just try to overcome my shyness to do that; it is probably the right business approach. But I also like the suspense at a new to me place to see how it all plays out with the hints by me, tease by her, and offer of more services. For me the suspense of sorts is part of the thrill, I think.

  12. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    You are correct about the Coco I was referring to and mentioned in #4031 as to where she had previously worked. In the only negotiation I recall ever having with her (my very first time with her), I didn't threaten to leave but told her what I was offering is all hat I had. That's how I always proceed with someone I've never seen before. Unless I have a history with someone I just leave my wallet in the car and put only what I'm comfortable spending in my pockets.

    Not sure if negotiating for extras before handing over the house fee and starting the session would ever work, especially if it's with a provider you have never seen before. Have you actually attempted this method of doing business?
    Yes, I have, that's how it went down in the previously described situation and that's how it has gone down many other times. I don't care, if it's a place I have been to before but with a provider I have not seen before I'll immediately sit on the edge of the table, call them over, tell them what I am looking for and get the negotiation out of the way before paying the house money. It works for me. But I can see leaving the wallet in the car also being effective in moving the negotiation along.

  13. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    You are correct about the Coco I was referring to and mentioned in #4031 as to where she had previously worked. In the only negotiation I recall ever having with her (my very first time with her), I didn't threaten to leave but told her what I was offering is all hat I had. That's how I always proceed with someone I've never seen before. Unless I have a history with someone I just leave my wallet in the car and put only what I'm comfortable spending in my pockets.

    Not sure if negotiating for extras before handing over the house fee and starting the session would ever work, especially if it's with a provider you have never seen before. Have you actually attempted this method of doing business?
    Yes, that's how it went down in the previously described situation and many other times. I don't care, if it's a place I've been to before but my first time with a particular provider I'll immediately sit down on the edge of the table, call them over, tell them what I'm looking for and get the negotiation out of the way. It works for me. But I can see leaving the wallet in the car being effective in moving the negotiation along too.

  14. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    Names are getting confusing here but I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Coco with breast implants and formerly of 254 Central Manchester & 290 Broadway Methuen. She does negotiate hard. She wanted 200 from me for CBJ / CFS, I told her I'd do 200 if it was BBBJ / CFS but she insisted it be CBJ, so I countered with 140 for CBJ / CFS, she was insisting on the 200 so I politely told her "no problem, I think I'll just leave" she quickly came down to 160, I countered with 150 and she agreed. So if anyone does see her I recommend negotiating before you hand over the house money, makes it easier to walk out. Also helps to already have a backup plan in mind so if you do start considering walking out you already know where your next stop is going to be.
    You are correct about the Coco I was referring to and mentioned in #4031 as to where she had previously worked. In the only negotiation I recall ever having with her (my very first time with her), I didn't threaten to leave but told her what I was offering is all hat I had. That's how I always proceed with someone I've never seen before. Unless I have a history with someone I just leave my wallet in the car and put only what I'm comfortable spending in my pockets.

    Not sure if negotiating for extras before handing over the house fee and starting the session would ever work, especially if it's with a provider you have never seen before. Have you actually attempted this method of doing business?

  15. #4048

    Tewksbury Brazilians

    I have been out of town for a bit and have not seen any ads from Lisa and the team of Brazilians in Tewksbury on CL. Appreciate any help reconnecting with them. Thank you in advance and stay safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape