Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 4104
-
07-29-26 18:12 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 634Jennifer at 465 Dracut
I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.
-
07-29-26 11:31 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 38Hand Spa
I saw one review of Hand Spa in Tewks. Has anyone else been? Has anyone seen any other reviews?
-
07-27-26 15:12 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 331Texted them about a month ago. Gave me a different address than the one listed on Rubmaps which is what you posted. Asked who was working and was sent 2 names along with 1 picture of what looked to be a pretty girl with her face blotted out. I asked several times which girl was in the picture even though it was most likely fake. Eventually was told "You'll find nothing but beautiful girls over here. ". Next day decided to take the ride to check out both locations. Hereford is very shady area. I realized later Hereford gets you close to the back of the address they sent me which was much less shady and on a well traveled street. Thinking they may be working out of 2 locations. Was a bit leery to TOFTT so never went in. Re-read our texts and visits are by appointment only anyway which I didn't have.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:13 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 900You mi?
Anyone TOFTT at the place advertising as you Mi spa over in Lowell behind Cambodia town? Addy is listed as 1-9 x Here ford Pl.
-
07-27-26 09:26 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 105#8
Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.
-
07-25-26 23:35 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 331I will say if in a really shady neighborhood I may rethink my MO but pretty much any place I go doesn't concern me.
Originally Posted by OlmanDriver
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 21:16 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 84My wallet
On my very first visit to a whorehouse, 60 years ago, I thought I was smart to first pocket my spending money and leave my wallet hidden under the seat of my car. When I came out a half hour later the car had been unlocked and the wallet was empty. Lesson learned, for me.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 09:14 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 818Negotiations
I am a terrible negotiator and I know it. But I NEVER bring my wallet into any hobby situation, AMP or incall or genuine classic whorehouse if you can find one. I bring the house fee, the intended tip, and some extra for negotiations, all in different pockets (like someone else said here I think), and I use this forum as my guide for amounts if I don't know the place.
As for negotiations, I really like the idea of doing it all up front before paying the house fee and might just try to overcome my shyness to do that; it is probably the right business approach. But I also like the suspense at a new to me place to see how it all plays out with the hints by me, tease by her, and offer of more services. For me the suspense of sorts is part of the thrill, I think.
-
07-24-26 17:20 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 172Yes, I have, that's how it went down in the previously described situation and that's how it has gone down many other times. I don't care, if it's a place I have been to before but with a provider I have not seen before I'll immediately sit on the edge of the table, call them over, tell them what I am looking for and get the negotiation out of the way before paying the house money. It works for me. But I can see leaving the wallet in the car also being effective in moving the negotiation along.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:59 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 172Yes, that's how it went down in the previously described situation and many other times. I don't care, if it's a place I've been to before but my first time with a particular provider I'll immediately sit down on the edge of the table, call them over, tell them what I'm looking for and get the negotiation out of the way. It works for me. But I can see leaving the wallet in the car being effective in moving the negotiation along too.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:35 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 331You are correct about the Coco I was referring to and mentioned in #4031 as to where she had previously worked. In the only negotiation I recall ever having with her (my very first time with her), I didn't threaten to leave but told her what I was offering is all hat I had. That's how I always proceed with someone I've never seen before. Unless I have a history with someone I just leave my wallet in the car and put only what I'm comfortable spending in my pockets.
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
Not sure if negotiating for extras before handing over the house fee and starting the session would ever work, especially if it's with a provider you have never seen before. Have you actually attempted this method of doing business?
-
07-23-26 21:11 #4048Regular Member

Posts: 23Tewksbury Brazilians
I have been out of town for a bit and have not seen any ads from Lisa and the team of Brazilians in Tewksbury on CL. Appreciate any help reconnecting with them. Thank you in advance and stay safe out there!
-
07-23-26 15:29 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 172Names are getting confusing here but I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Coco with breast implants and formerly of 254 Central Manchester & 290 Broadway Methuen. She does negotiate hard. She wanted 200 from me for CBJ / CFS, I told her I'd do 200 if it was BBBJ / CFS but she insisted it be CBJ, so I countered with 140 for CBJ / CFS, she was insisting on the 200 so I politely told her "no problem, I think I'll just leave" she quickly came down to 160, I countered with 150 and she agreed. So if anyone does see her I recommend negotiating before you hand over the house money, makes it easier to walk out. Also helps to already have a backup plan in mind so if you do start considering walking out you already know where your next stop is going to be.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 11:33 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 331First time I saw her, maybe 2 years, ago she wanted 2 bills but I got down to 140 or 150 (possibly 160). Only saw her a few more times after that and always paid the same. Don't recall if there was any negotiation the other times. 2nd time I saw her, out of the blue she finished with BBBJ. No idea why. All other times I tried for the same but was shutdown.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
Unless I already have a history with someone I always leave my wallet in the car. I put house fee in one pocket, what I would like to tip in another pocket, and another 20-40 somewhere. Guess if I visit Coco I'll need to do the same. One provider actually did start reaching into my pockets when for obvious reasons I told them I had left wallet in car.
-
07-23-26 09:24 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 900I have recently noticed a few new places in lowell on on 1-99 hereford " you Mi" that's hard to google map, the 147 place right off downtown, and 107 (not really new now, but I haven't been).
Originally Posted by OutbackPT
[View Original Post]
Been meaning to TOFFT at the you mi place, anyone been. I have been hitting Rogers 8 and 11, and the recently re-opened meth ooo en places mostly lately as they are easy off the highway, and I hate driving in lowell neighborhoods.
The 147 place is in a new building that I don't recall being there prior to the pandemic.









Reply With Quote




