Thread: Bethgirls
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 395
-
08-03-26 17:43 #320Senior Member

Posts: 742Answering phone
How are they at answering messages? Have messaged them a few days in the last month and they have never responded back.
Used the number in their ads Are they that busy or just poorly run?
-
08-03-26 15:48 #319Senior Member

Posts: 390https://bethgirls.com/listing/ainhoa...al-in-peabody/
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
I meant ainhoa the new bethgirl.
-
08-03-26 15:43 #318Senior Member

Posts: 390Has anyone seen her yet?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 13:55 #317Senior Member

Posts: 357Jessica
I met Jeasica for a 15 minute shot. Not great but not bad. Good skills. She is heavier in person than the pictures indicate. I'd consider her BBW status. I probably wouldn't repeat but I feel she was alright given the price.
-
08-02-26 19:17 #316Senior Member

Posts: 332Just as their scheduling is totally pathetic so can their website be. Many times they list the wrong city for girls. Currently they show Mika as available in Waltham but at the bottom of her picture it says she's in Woburn. I've found Jenny to be listed wrong several times. Ella has definitely been with them before. They probably just removed her listing (maybe by mistake who knows). In general they seem to keep those planning to come back listed with a time-frame of their planned return, such as Marina flagged as coming back in 2027.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 17:00 #315Senior Member

Posts: 390If anyone sees her definitely tell.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-02-26 15:42 #314Senior Member

Posts: 492I've never contacted them through the website
I've never contacted them through the website. It's going to seem strange because the woman in the ad below isn't part of their lineup currently but use the number in the ad. Just let them know who you're wanting to see. Usually they have multiple ads with different numbers but all the numbers go to one handler who does the scheduling (badly I might add.) Expect a wait especially for Jenny and have a plan b in case you don't have three hours to sit around for the handler to give you the green light. Let us know how your experience is.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...166/5169060364
-
08-02-26 12:44 #313Senior Member

Posts: 64Beth girl Noob
I'm sure this question is answered 15 pages back on this thread, and I apologize for the noob Q, but I'm guessing you have to register with the website to engage in the Services? I asked because someone said something about texting. Do you guys use real info when doing so. I only ask because we all saw what happened with Boston Top 10 and that was a cluster when they took it out. Best. Snap.
-
08-02-26 11:13 #312Senior Member

Posts: 663New one: Ainhoa
https://bethgirls.com/listing/ainhoa...al-in-peabody/
FYI. Peabody is a hike. Decent photos.
-
07-29-26 21:12 #311Senior Member

Posts: 37First time on the site; I'm a little confused about the rotation schedule, but I heard at least some of the girls provide anal. Any guidance?
-
07-28-26 12:21 #310Senior Member

Posts: 279No Go
Tried her yesterday. Worst of all the Beth Girls. No DFK no Boob play or nipple play. Just suck and fuck. Just keeps her eyes closed. Stick to Mika or Jenny. Maybe Sahara Atleast you get a good model looking lady.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 18:58 #309Senior Member

Posts: 224Jessica sounds like a good option as per your nice review as I am also a good sucker for curvy women. Did she like to kiss though or not?
Originally Posted by Rocker17
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 17:52 #308Regular Member

Posts: 12Jessica
I tried Jessica yesterday and it was a good time. I like a variety, skinny girls, thick women. Jessica is full of curves. I'm also a sucker for some big boobies, which she has with some nice dark nips. She is Dominican and her English is great. She was very accommodating and "into it" the whole time. As I start going faster in missionary she could tell I was getting close so she started saying "cum in the pussy" a fews times and that got me to finish. Not my first BGs option but certainly not even close to last.
That other one that was being advertised earlier this week I didn't want to even try (think you all know who I mean) as well as the manly older looking one from a month or 2 ago. But yea, it hasn't been the greatest quality lately but Jessica is a good one. Angelina and Bella are both amazing, unfortunately they both won't be back for a bit according to the website. Saw them both a few times and even got Bella's personal WhatsApp. Those two were both super into it and we had such a good time and for $150 you're not going to find a better price than that for such beautiful women.
-
07-23-26 23:19 #307Senior Member

Posts: 663Anyone try the new one Jessica in Chelsea?
Jessica (pics look ok at least): https://bethgirls.com/listing/%f0%9f...-%f0%9f%8c%99/.
Speaking of quality, if they can convince Sahara to come back, the quality would automatically increase a lot. Was by far the hottest one of the bunch and we vibed. Anyone still keep in contact with Sahara. Her old number doesn't respond anymore and word was she went back to Spain.
Jenny is also very good, but looks wise I thought Sahara was better. Some of why'all will probably disagree.
Originally Posted by Ogreazy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:30 #306Senior Member

Posts: 28Jenny why Mika are definitely quality. They could go independent or another agency and easily make more than $300 IMO. Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not sure about the other BG's.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





