Thread: Bethgirls
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 395
-
07-23-26 19:47 #305Senior Member

Posts: 184Quality
The quality has been phenomenal with bethgirls. They get the job done. Much better than spending money on those hotel asians or massage parlors. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 17:45 #304Senior Member

Posts: 702😂
You want quality girls at a $300 price range? You're funny mate.
Originally Posted by Ogreazy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 12:00 #303Senior Member

Posts: 184Line up
Beth girls be lacking lately with some flabby worn out girls. Frankly they look like men. Anyone know what the hell is going on?
-
07-13-26 18:43 #302Senior Member

Posts: 392Yes with Jenny Scarlett and Marina many times this was about a year ago it was probably less then LOL.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 16:26 #301Senior Member

Posts: 494Mika's back, tell a friend
I see Mika is back, she was a good time when I saw her during her last visit. Just curious, has anyone ever paid for the cum on face upgrade with any of the girls? I see both Jenny and Mika have it listed as an option on their page.
-
07-13-26 12:42 #300Regular Member

Posts: 4Mika is back!
Didn't expect her to come back so soon but there you go. Not sure for how long but Mika is back. I guess she liked us LOL.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 18:59 #299Senior Member

Posts: 94Only two bethgirls have offered anal as far as I'm aware and it was that Angelina and Veronica that were here very briefly recently. I never asked Marina but if she offered it, it'd most likely be advertised.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 10:54 #298Regular Member

Posts: 18You are right, my bad, I saw Veronica.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 08:57 #297Senior Member

Posts: 52Marina
Are you sure you were with Marina?? Heavily tatted chick, good looking, good body, nice manmades, bit of a smoker?? Last I know of she didn't do anal, but I never really asked. I have seen her a dozen times or so, and I wouldve at least thrown the idea of it out there to her. We get along pretty well so not sure you're talking about the right girl. You can private dm me with details if you want.
Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 16:52 #296Senior Member

Posts: 26Jenny
Finally saw Jenny, she is 100 percent the best I've seen recently at that price point in this market. I never listen to people saying ohh she's way better in person then the pictures- she is -.
She should be charing x3 what she does. Very chill and into it. She is what the game used to be. Breath of fresh air for sure.
You see these complete crazy people on tryst that have no reason to be on there. Looking for 400-600. Lmao. Need more of this to flucuate the market.
If you haven't seen her and are on the fence. Just go. No regrets on this one. Ya you might wait like 30-45 min after your time, worth it. Park away from the entrance then she will text just pull up and you good.
Book it.
-
07-01-26 11:36 #295Senior Member

Posts: 332Jenny delivers everything listed in her ad each and every time. Does up-charge 50 for BBJ but takes the load inside with no more additional funds. You can't go wrong with her except wait times can be rather irritating.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 08:17 #294Senior Member

Posts: 494Base rate is low
Yes the base rate is low but if you want bbj that's +50 and quite often the girls especially the younger ones don't consistently deliver on the "included" activities like kissing and DATY. And the wait times are a real mood killer. The base rate is low because they do high volume.
Originally Posted by Jrn5032
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 21:54 #293Senior Member

Posts: 26Why are rates so low
I guess everything is legit but is there always an upcharge.
-
06-30-26 07:03 #292Senior Member

Posts: 242No screening? Damn, that is rare. OK then, that sure makes it easy! Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:00 #291Senior Member

Posts: 87There's no screening, just be prepared to wait as they always overbook, especially with Jenny and Mika when she was here.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





