Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 59431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59146
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSide113  [View Original Post]
    Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.
    For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.

    At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.

  2. #59145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tty555  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.
    Good first post. Keep them coming.

  3. #59144
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.
    Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.

    When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.

    Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.

    It will happen.

  4. #59143

    Not a L2 or L 3 Negotiator

    Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.

  5. #59142

    First ever AMP at mint

    Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me – Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.

  6. #59141

    I was wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Susu recently? If so, any intel on the current lineup? I haven't been since January due to hit or miss with the girls there. Hoping its better since location was nice and so was the inside.
    I thought this would be an L3 shop, but all the reviews on RM talk about only getting L1.

  7. #59140

    Yong Sheng in Smyrna

    I am torn about this place. I have had multiple visits recently. They all seem to give a pretty damn good massage. They throw in just enough slow, sensual vibe to make a very massage experience. But they all get very mercenary on the flip. Instead of chilling and going with the flow, it is hard negotiation time. And all these average looking 50+ year old women think their happy ending is worth a c note. No I didn't pay that. None of them are in any way hot, but they have GPS and actively avoid any client touching of their bod without reopening negotiations. They clutch pearls if you grab a boob. OK whatever hon, you ain't all that. Even afterward they are up-selling the tip. Pic related. They pile on together at the register. I joked to them that this place is a shark tank. At least they grinned at that. I suggest bring cash. They charge up front then demand a separate charge again for the tip and there is a fee each time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage.jpg‎  

  8. #59139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyj29  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?
    If you put "milking" in the search bar on Rub Rankings, you will get a number of hits.

  9. #59138

    Milking Massage

    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?

  10. #59137
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I completely don't understand the money hand back and the phone. Can you clarify that. Also how much was house plus tip?
    It was a silly side note. She was handing me my things and I gave her the tip. She went to hand it back to me instead of handing me my phone. $180 otd.

  11. #59136

    Rule of LEO

    Spoke to a mammasan about seeing police in an AMP. She said One Police is questions and License check, more than 1 is a raid.

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine last week. I like the tea spot next door, so when I am there I like to go for a massage. It was afternoon time. Was walking to the AMP next door. This one is part of the Spanish dessert island on pleansat hill rd if you have never been.

    For those who don't know pleansat hill rd, satellite blvd and steve reynolands is the lanitna island in a ocean of asian places in that neighborhood. I was in the mood for hot tacos so I went to sunshine. Have had good luck there in the past. However this time was one for the history books.

    As I am walking towards the place a ups truck pulls in. No big deal. But as I look back a cop car also pulls in from the opposite direction. Now many of you would not have broken your stride. I on the other hand shit myself and threw up my tea. Had to rush my ass back to the tea shop and get to the bathroom. I am not sure if the cop was looking at me or not but I felt his eyes on me. Thankfully he walked towards the bank. But that didn't help with the fact that I was shit scared. Went to the tea place stayed there for a few minutes and watched him leave.

    Went back to sunshine and drew a tank. The tall one that used to be at moonlight. Went for a massage anyways and a lackluster L1. Fully clothed too, do they not know I like my L1 topless?? The other one over at moonlight knows! I don't think she is a bad person but damn she is big and kinda rough.

    I think what made this super scary for me is that I went there right after gym and I had my gym bag with me. I have a set of personal hygiene stuff with me in my bag, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, condom, meds toothbrush. What made me jumpy was the thought of getting caught in a AMP with a condom. I know its not a crime to have one in a personal hygiene kit. But if there is a raid on an AMP and I get caught in it, and my kit has ed meds and condoms, is that probable cause for solicitation? Like fuck I having playing this game for half a year now and it never occurred to me.

    This is not the first time I go to an AMP after gym, specially the one that have a shower. But this is the first a fucking truck and cop car pulled in at the same time from opposite directions and absolutely scared the shit out of me. Like what is the standard protocol for this situation. If the cop had stopped me and searched my bag would I be absolutely fucked?

    Overall very bad experience and this is not a reflection on the girls. I think the situation and circumstances just fucked it all the way. Honestly I should have walked away. But yeah here is my latest miss adventure.

  12. #59135

    Susu

    Anyone been to Susu recently? If so, any intel on the current lineup? I haven't been since January due to hit or miss with the girls there. Hoping its better since location was nice and so was the inside.

  13. #59134

    Lily

    Went to Starlight and told that Lily was gone. Can anyone confirm that or anyone know where she went?

  14. #59133

    Please explain

    I completely don't understand the money hand back and the phone. Can you clarify that. Also how much was house plus tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  15. #59132

    When spidey sense is way way off

    Went to sunshine last week. I like the tea spot next door, so when I am there I like to go for a massage. It was afternoon time. Was walking to the AMP next door. This one is part of the Spanish dessert island on pleansat hill rd if you have never been.

    For those who don't know pleansat hill rd, satellite blvd and steve reynolands is the lanitna island in a ocean of asian places in that neighborhood. I was in the mood for hot tacos so I went to sunshine. Have had good luck there in the past. However this time was one for the history books.

    As I am walking towards the place a ups truck pulls in. No big deal. But as I look back a cop car also pulls in from the opposite direction. Now many of you would not have broken your stride. I on the other hand shit myself and threw up my tea. Had to rush my ass back to the tea shop and get to the bathroom. I am not sure if the cop was looking at me or not but I felt his eyes on me. Thankfully he walked towards the bank. But that didn't help with the fact that I was shit scared. Went to the tea place stayed there for a few minutes and watched him leave.

    Went back to sunshine and drew a tank. The tall one that used to be at moonlight. Went for a massage anyways and a lackluster L1. Fully clothed too, do they not know I like my L1 topless?? The other one over at moonlight knows! I don't think she is a bad person but damn she is big and kinda rough.

    I think what made this super scary for me is that I went there right after gym and I had my gym bag with me. I have a set of personal hygiene stuff with me in my bag, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, condom, meds toothbrush. What made me jumpy was the thought of getting caught in a AMP with a condom. I know its not a crime to have one in a personal hygiene kit. But if there is a raid on an AMP and I get caught in it, and my kit has ed meds and condoms, is that probable cause for solicitation? Like fuck I having playing this game for half a year now and it never occurred to me.

    This is not the first time I go to an AMP after gym, specially the one that have a shower. But this is the first a fucking truck and cop car pulled in at the same time from opposite directions and absolutely scared the shit out of me. Like what is the standard protocol for this situation. If the cop had stopped me and searched my bag would I be absolutely fucked?

    Overall very bad experience and this is not a reflection on the girls. I think the situation and circumstances just fucked it all the way. Honestly I should have walked away. But yeah here is my latest miss adventure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape