Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.

    Pros:

    -seems to get into it.

    -ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.

    -responsive via text once you connect.

    Cons:

    -no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.

    -outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.

    -definitely felt a bit scatter brained.

    -not the most reasonable donation all things considered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828

    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.
    BBBJ or no? Are the regulars girls who post on skip too or UTR (JW)? Slim pickings.

  2. #16532

    I don't have the patience for this

    Once again I found myself standing outside a locked apartment door waiting to be buzzed in. I had set up an appointment 2 hours before. I arrived on-time to get a text she needed 10 more minutes. Okay. That's not asking a lot. But when I hit the 20 minute mark past appointment time. I simply turned and walked away. She didn't technically ghost me as updates kept coming. Text and phone calls started coming about 30 minutes after appt time as I was driving away. I just ignored them and went on with my day.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NjY...JmMGIzNjM.webp

  3. #16531

    Alexa. XXL tits

    Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.

    Pros:

    -seems to get into it.

    -ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.

    -responsive via text once you connect.

    Cons:

    -no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.

    -outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.

    -definitely felt a bit scatter brained.

    -not the most reasonable donation all things considered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828

    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.

  4. #16530

    I think she's fine?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    Anything on Jasmyn? Looks pretty good https://tryst.link/escort/prettyjasmyn.
    For me personally, I got ghosted at a parking lot. But, another poster has vouched for her a few months ago. She also does post new photos pretty frequently on escort alligator but she also seems to make new accounts and changes phone numbers pretty frequently. She's done it at least twice in the past 2 months.

    She says she does snapchat verification / FaceTime on alligator as well so you could double check that way.

    And FYI, I'm pretty sure she reads the forums. One of her past posts states that she's "highly rated" on this site or smth even though only one guy made a post about her (the one guy who vouched).

  5. #16529

    Jasmyn

    Anything on Jasmyn? Looks pretty good https://tryst.link/escort/prettyjasmyn.

  6. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by WellingtonW  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to see her? I found her here:

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ravencuddles

    (So far, unresponsive.).
    No, and it looks like her account has been paused. I haven't seen any cuddlers in this area because I'm not willing to shell out 100+ if I'm not fairly confident that it will be the kind of session I'm looking for. I'm not interested in just cuddling.

  7. #16527

    Nostalgia

    Anyone remember PT?

  8. #16526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Unlike many bigger cities, we don't have a Cuddle Comfort thread here, so I'm just going to stick this post in the escort thread. Is anybody using Cuddle Comfort in these parts? In some places, it's a viable place to find low volume woman who will do things with you for a pretty low fee. Detroit, for example, has quite a few known "extras" cuddlers, and I had a very good experience there during a recent visit. In particular, I'm looking at this one, and was wondering if any of you fellers have met her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/RavenCuddles
    Did you happen to see her? I found her here:

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ravencuddles

    (So far, unresponsive.).

  9. #16525
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048
    I saw her about 5 or 6 years ago. She is bigger than her pics suggest and doesn't like to do anything uncovered. She'll get the job done, but definitely not worth a repeat in my opinion.

  10. #16524

    Rebecca

    Like I have said and others if you're able to get ahold of her she's a fun time. Thought I was getting ghosted again but she was more responsive this time and was able to meet up. Started off with BBBJ until I was ready, she does like it rough. She let met choke her while I fucking the shit out her and was very into it moaning the entire time until I blew into the bag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/429263277545

  11. #16523

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!
    She's been doing doubles with that rip off artist April that you guys tipped me off about. Be safe!

  12. #16522
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048
    See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!

  13. #16521

    Info

    Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048

  14. #16520
    Curious if anyone has any info on this one? She reply's promptly and seems to have reasonable donations. I know Madison is kind of a wasteland lately with STG girls, so I'm thinking of trying her out. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/796538466503

  15. #16519

    Yamii

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Yamii is very pretty and knows what to do. She's very pretty and has a bangin body. That being said, Amber is probably the most rude, crude, and loathsome woman I've ever dealt with. Communication started out good but then she started telling me what to do and I was not comfortable with that so I told her that and she immediately send several disrespectful texts. Won't even get into what she sent. Just a complete ****.
    So, it's been a few weeks and I just need a good black piece of ass again. Yamii is hosting out of her "boyfriends" house while he's out, assuming he's at work. It feels kinda weird and I'm not sure I trust this situation. Especially since it seems the dude is married. Makes me wonder if she's a hired nanny or cleaning girl? The house is pretty nice and location is great, but I can't believe the dude don't have cameras up or the neighbors wouldn't comment on the coming and going to him, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if anyone has experienced it, please PM me and let's chat. Dude must come home after 5. Seems sketchy to me but there's something inside of me that would love to lay pipe to her in another dudes bed. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape