Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 3968 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 59517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59157
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
    Hey sir, DM me. I may have some information for you regarding.

  2. #59156

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!
    If anyone can point me towards an amber clone it would be much appreciated.

  3. #59155

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
    She is probably 30-35, not ugly but I can't say she is cute. Decent build, Decent massage and a lot teasing she is very performative. I think most of the crew there does backwalking.

  4. #59154

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.
    That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!

  5. #59153

    Meet Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.

    At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.
    About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).

    Is she a fit for that? Or others there?

  6. #59152

    About the same page

    I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.

    When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.

    Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.

    It will happen.

  7. #59151
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSide113  [View Original Post]
    Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.
    For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.

    At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.

  8. #59150
    Quote Originally Posted by Tty555  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.
    Good first post. Keep them coming.

  9. #59149
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.
    Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.

    When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.

    Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.

    It will happen.

  10. #59148

    Not a L2 or L 3 Negotiator

    Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.

  11. #59147

    First ever AMP at mint

    Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me – Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.

  12. #59146

    I was wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Susu recently? If so, any intel on the current lineup? I haven't been since January due to hit or miss with the girls there. Hoping its better since location was nice and so was the inside.
    I thought this would be an L3 shop, but all the reviews on RM talk about only getting L1.

  13. #59145

    Yong Sheng in Smyrna

    I am torn about this place. I have had multiple visits recently. They all seem to give a pretty damn good massage. They throw in just enough slow, sensual vibe to make a very massage experience. But they all get very mercenary on the flip. Instead of chilling and going with the flow, it is hard negotiation time. And all these average looking 50+ year old women think their happy ending is worth a c note. No I didn't pay that. None of them are in any way hot, but they have GPS and actively avoid any client touching of their bod without reopening negotiations. They clutch pearls if you grab a boob. OK whatever hon, you ain't all that. Even afterward they are up-selling the tip. Pic related. They pile on together at the register. I joked to them that this place is a shark tank. At least they grinned at that. I suggest bring cash. They charge up front then demand a separate charge again for the tip and there is a fee each time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage.jpg‎  

  14. #59144
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyj29  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?
    If you put "milking" in the search bar on Rub Rankings, you will get a number of hits.

  15. #59143

    Milking Massage

    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape