High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36964

    Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since she started posting again? I know she has a reputation for her DT skills but mixed reports from the past with sketchy areas made me wonder. How is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/453129040685
    Recently sampled. Area is sketchy. Wouldn't sample if you look like science teacher. Skills were pretty good but was rushed. Also huge, wouldn't sample anything but bbj.

    RVA.

  2. #36963

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Regina that was talking about the town a while ago, or someone else? If it is her, then how was the experience?

    TIA!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/826505252455
    Can fold her up like a pretzel and try to DT everything she can fit LOL. She does everything but anal but catch her after a bottle of wine then that opens up too.

  3. #36962

    Britt / Redbone

    Anyone seen her since she started posting again? I know she has a reputation for her DT skills but mixed reports from the past with sketchy areas made me wonder. How is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/453129040685

  4. #36961

    Regina??

    Is this the Regina that was talking about the town a while ago, or someone else? If it is her, then how was the experience?

    TIA!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/826505252455

  5. #36960

    Ari

    Wow!! Pure freak!! Nice sloppy bbjcim. That girl can take a pounding.

  6. #36959

    They read this forum

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Who fucking cares? They don't get complimentary MBS's when they get their profiles deleted so they move to a new site.

    A2

  7. #36958

    Door Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    This is the exact scenario where a Door Dash hat & brown bag come in handy. You can buy one on Amazon. I am just here making a delivery. Personally I would have done exactly what you did and dipped out.

  8. #36957
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    Nah you played it right. Always trust your gut and you did. Job well done. Could have went bad but at least you didn't find out.

  9. #36956

    Fun time and now convenient location

    Hey guys she is now on Midlo at decent hotel. She has a nice mouth and can deep throat. Her bjs are.

    Sloppy and deep. Kitty is nice and snug too. Glad she came up from petersburg so easier to connect.

    With her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...0/299389048202

  10. #36955
    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    That's a fake ad. That girl is an actress and former uva cheerleader. Maeve Tuma.

  11. #36954

    Mo

    Mo is looking for some fun with new and old regulars asap this morning so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  12. #36953

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    How did it go.

  13. #36952

    Weird AcS experience

    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?

  14. #36951

    Pixie and Bridget

    Had an excellent dream with manic pixie. She is one of the best that we have and she recently upgraded her hotel room. Top notch service as always. Has anyone been able to dream with Bridget Sailor? I see she's posting on Skip The Games again. I saw her about 1. 5 months ago or so. I noticed her she dropped from 40 to 35 too. Curious if the monkey has taken hold of her at all.

  15. #36950

    Any info??

    Two "new" faces on STG. Anyone have intel on either two:

    Tall Redhead:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/902848350880

    Catch me while you can / VCU:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/556475473908

    Pm me or share the deets for us all. Either works for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape