Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 26404
-
07-25-26 09:50 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 772I had texted her couple months ago. She's at a private residence around the Silver Spring / Norwood area. Asked me $200 for hhr. Did not reply when I asked about the bare stuff listed in her post.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
I had seen her many years ago in Madison, back then she was zero-GFE. Wonder what's changed that she's now offering semi-GFE services. Perhaps body isn't as good as it once was?
I cannot believe she's still 26 yrs old in 2026 - most likely 36 yrs old.
-
07-24-26 12:50 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 65Been Around
Been around for years. But does goes through a posting drought from time to time. Reviews are mostly postive.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4673829-389970
-
07-24-26 12:11 #26087Senior Member

Posts: 747Has anyone seen?
She looks TGTBT but what do I know?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/645390121008
-
07-24-26 08:20 #26086Senior Member

Posts: 772Lucy / Gretchen
I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.
Pussy is clean (not roomy).
I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.
-
07-24-26 07:49 #26085Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes, talking about Alix. Its a good time but she always delays the dream.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 01:12 #26084Senior Member

Posts: 747Who?
Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?
Originally Posted by MilwiWay
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 01:03 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 747Tried
Based on her location, reached out to visit today. Kept crossing paths of where so bailed. Lmk if you hook up.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:31 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 71Others
No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.
-
07-23-26 20:49 #26081Senior Member

Posts: 655Agree about the youngish AA girls
They're really out there. Sadly most are outcalls and not entirely GFE. I'm sure they'll open up on repeat dates.
Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne
[View Original Post]
Some openly post "raw" like the one featured in the pic attached. Others simply ask for a recent clean test & more $$ to go raw.
Most AA girls are into anal. Just be patient and you'll be in their guts by the 2nd or 3rd date. They're all "needy" LOL!!
All that being said, you'd still need to be extremely patient with them (not great comms); shady incall (unless you're ok with them visiting you) and possible rip-off depending on their day-to-day situation with their pimp / handler / bestie.
-
07-23-26 15:03 #26080Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen "Lucy"?
Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
-
07-23-26 14:01 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 26See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:24 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 747She does
But without her name attached to it. I can give you the number if you have someone that matches my wish.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 07:13 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 56Alix
Does Alix still post? I used to see her ads on stg, but I haven't for awhile. I liked her look, and I actually have a few days available now.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 02:40 #26076Regular Member

Posts: 10Request info
Has anyone met with her. Said her name was sweetheart. I saw older post but have a different number. Cycles through burner numbers. Just want to know if anyone has met her and if she was worth it. She claims to weigh 97 lbs. Not sure how accurate that would really be.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/175904397903
-
07-23-26 01:28 #26075Senior Member

Posts: 71I know a lot
I know a few I can PM her number she's cute nice fat ass soft skin body is amazing she's about her business she's doesn't rush when you get to business but she doesn't like the small talk she'll let you drink or do whatever to get ready and she'll look at her phone the whole time but she's a good fuck 140 is the damage.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






