Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 316 to 330 of 26398
-
07-24-26 01:03 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 747Tried
Based on her location, reached out to visit today. Kept crossing paths of where so bailed. Lmk if you hook up.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:31 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 71Others
No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.
-
07-23-26 20:49 #26081Senior Member

Posts: 654Agree about the youngish AA girls
They're really out there. Sadly most are outcalls and not entirely GFE. I'm sure they'll open up on repeat dates.
Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne
[View Original Post]
Some openly post "raw" like the one featured in the pic attached. Others simply ask for a recent clean test & more $$ to go raw.
Most AA girls are into anal. Just be patient and you'll be in their guts by the 2nd or 3rd date. They're all "needy" LOL!!
All that being said, you'd still need to be extremely patient with them (not great comms); shady incall (unless you're ok with them visiting you) and possible rip-off depending on their day-to-day situation with their pimp / handler / bestie.
-
07-23-26 15:03 #26080Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen "Lucy"?
Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
-
07-23-26 14:01 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 26See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:24 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 747She does
But without her name attached to it. I can give you the number if you have someone that matches my wish.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 07:13 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 56Alix
Does Alix still post? I used to see her ads on stg, but I haven't for awhile. I liked her look, and I actually have a few days available now.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 02:40 #26076Regular Member

Posts: 10Request info
Has anyone met with her. Said her name was sweetheart. I saw older post but have a different number. Cycles through burner numbers. Just want to know if anyone has met her and if she was worth it. She claims to weigh 97 lbs. Not sure how accurate that would really be.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/175904397903
-
07-23-26 01:28 #26075Senior Member

Posts: 71I know a lot
I know a few I can PM her number she's cute nice fat ass soft skin body is amazing she's about her business she's doesn't rush when you get to business but she doesn't like the small talk she'll let you drink or do whatever to get ready and she'll look at her phone the whole time but she's a good fuck 140 is the damage.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 23:12 #26074Senior Member

Posts: 747Request
Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.
-
07-22-26 17:43 #26073Senior Member

Posts: 257Possible sting
My message this girl said she was in Franklin off 86th and Rawson, that she only takes cash because she's not old enough to have venmo. After I asked her age she said she didn't want to get in trouble and that she was going to turn 16 in 2 weeks. My Spidey sense tells me this is a Franklin PD sting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/416110717030
-
07-22-26 16:25 #26072Regular Member

Posts: 2Tasty Treat
Greetings, new to the forum but I myself have had lizards under my belt (pun intended). Glad to finally be able to contribute to this forum. I have been chasing this one for quite some time, comms are always terrible. Would anyone here happen to have any info? Perhaps I've been chasing a ghost this entire time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...-/656562406628
-
07-22-26 09:06 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 1151I could have written this exact comment. Though the number of years would be a bit higher.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 23:45 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 71Cute?
This is cute to you? She looks like she's on drugs man idk how old you are but man there are wayyyyy better options we as a whole have to stop giving these girls our money if they don't even look appealing they always say hey come with good hygiene but I've seen a lot of you guys say these girls smell awful and live in filth or on the streets hey serious question why don't you ever see the Young Black girls on these sites everyone only posts drug addicts or street walkers are you guys scared? It's easy to find out who they are a lot of them are dumb they use their iPhone numbers to post ads you can literally download cashapp or Snapchat put their number on cashapp and boom 9/10 they pop up it save their number go to snap chat and go to find contacts and boom they pop up if you use the cashapp method a lot of the times they use the same name as their socials they easy to find and they look way better most are 18-24 nice bodies no drugs outside of weed and alcohol and what I've notice is when it's just you and them most of them aren't ghetto and ratchet they be quiet and calm it's like the guy who's loud and rowdy but when he goes to jail he's quiet as a mouse.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 23:31 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 96Luna
Anyone seen this gal? She's cute and her tits are just perfect little funbags: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/472776333041.
Texted with her a bit this afternoon and she sounds at least like she's up for a good GFE session, but her location has me questioning (NW side, Appleton / Silver Spring area). Anyone know anything about her?












Reply With Quote





