Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26086

    Lucy / Gretchen

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
    I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.

    Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.

    Pussy is clean (not roomy).

    I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.

  2. #26085
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?
    Yes, talking about Alix. Its a good time but she always delays the dream.

  3. #26084

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.
    Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?

  4. #26083

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
    Based on her location, reached out to visit today. Kept crossing paths of where so bailed. Lmk if you hook up.

  5. #26082

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    They're really out there. Sadly most are outcalls and not entirely GFE. I'm sure they'll open up on repeat dates.

    Some openly post "raw" like the one featured in the pic attached. Others simply ask for a recent clean test & more $$ to go raw.

    Most AA girls are into anal. Just be patient and you'll be in their guts by the 2nd or 3rd date. They're all "needy" LOL!!

    All that being said, you'd still need to be extremely patient with them (not great comms); shady incall (unless you're ok with them visiting you) and possible rip-off depending on their day-to-day situation with their pimp / handler / bestie.
    No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.

    The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.

  6. #26081

    Agree about the youngish AA girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    This is cute to you? She looks like she's on drugs man idk how old you are but man there are wayyyyy better options we as a whole have to stop giving these girls our money if they don't even look appealing they always say hey come with good hygiene but I've seen a lot of you guys say these girls smell awful and live in filth or on the streets hey serious question why don't you ever see the Young Black girls on these sites everyone only posts drug addicts or street walkers are you guys scared? It's easy to find out who they are a lot of them are dumb they use their iPhone numbers to post ads you can literally download cashapp or Snapchat put their number on cashapp and boom 9/10 they pop up it save their number go to snap chat and go to find contacts and boom they pop up if you use the cashapp method a lot of the times they use the same name as their socials they easy to find and they look way better most are 18-24 nice bodies no drugs outside of weed and alcohol and what I've notice is when it's just you and them most of them aren't ghetto and ratchet they be quiet and calm it's like the guy who's loud and rowdy but when he goes to jail he's quiet as a mouse.
    They're really out there. Sadly most are outcalls and not entirely GFE. I'm sure they'll open up on repeat dates.

    Some openly post "raw" like the one featured in the pic attached. Others simply ask for a recent clean test & more $$ to go raw.

    Most AA girls are into anal. Just be patient and you'll be in their guts by the 2nd or 3rd date. They're all "needy" LOL!!

    All that being said, you'd still need to be extremely patient with them (not great comms); shady incall (unless you're ok with them visiting you) and possible rip-off depending on their day-to-day situation with their pimp / handler / bestie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8098.jpg‎  

  7. #26080

    Anyone seen "Lucy"?

    Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7792.jpg‎  

  8. #26079
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.
    See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.

  9. #26078

    She does

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    Does Alix still post? I used to see her ads on stg, but I haven't for awhile. I liked her look, and I actually have a few days available now.
    But without her name attached to it. I can give you the number if you have someone that matches my wish.

  10. #26077

    Alix

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.
    Does Alix still post? I used to see her ads on stg, but I haven't for awhile. I liked her look, and I actually have a few days available now.

  11. #26076

    Request info

    Has anyone met with her. Said her name was sweetheart. I saw older post but have a different number. Cycles through burner numbers. Just want to know if anyone has met her and if she was worth it. She claims to weigh 97 lbs. Not sure how accurate that would really be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/175904397903

  12. #26075

    I know a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.
    I know a few I can PM her number she's cute nice fat ass soft skin body is amazing she's about her business she's doesn't rush when you get to business but she doesn't like the small talk she'll let you drink or do whatever to get ready and she'll look at her phone the whole time but she's a good fuck 140 is the damage.

  13. #26074

    Request

    Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.

  14. #26073

    Possible sting

    My message this girl said she was in Franklin off 86th and Rawson, that she only takes cash because she's not old enough to have venmo. After I asked her age she said she didn't want to get in trouble and that she was going to turn 16 in 2 weeks. My Spidey sense tells me this is a Franklin PD sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/416110717030
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260722_163900_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #26072

    Tasty Treat

    Greetings, new to the forum but I myself have had lizards under my belt (pun intended). Glad to finally be able to contribute to this forum. I have been chasing this one for quite some time, comms are always terrible. Would anyone here happen to have any info? Perhaps I've been chasing a ghost this entire time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...-/656562406628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-22 152304.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape