Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #320

    Answering phone

    How are they at answering messages? Have messaged them a few days in the last month and they have never responded back.

    Used the number in their ads Are they that busy or just poorly run?

  2. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?
    https://bethgirls.com/listing/ainhoa...al-in-peabody/

    I meant ainhoa the new bethgirl.

  3. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees her definitely tell.

    Thanks.
    Has anyone seen her yet?

  4. #317

    Jessica

    I met Jeasica for a 15 minute shot. Not great but not bad. Good skills. She is heavier in person than the pictures indicate. I'd consider her BBW status. I probably wouldn't repeat but I feel she was alright given the price.

  5. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've never contacted them through the website. It's going to seem strange because the woman in the ad below isn't part of their lineup currently but use the number in the ad. Just let them know who you're wanting to see. Usually they have multiple ads with different numbers but all the numbers go to one handler who does the scheduling (badly I might add.) Expect a wait especially for Jenny and have a plan b in case you don't have three hours to sit around for the handler to give you the green light. Let us know how your experience is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...166/5169060364
    Just as their scheduling is totally pathetic so can their website be. Many times they list the wrong city for girls. Currently they show Mika as available in Waltham but at the bottom of her picture it says she's in Woburn. I've found Jenny to be listed wrong several times. Ella has definitely been with them before. They probably just removed her listing (maybe by mistake who knows). In general they seem to keep those planning to come back listed with a time-frame of their planned return, such as Marina flagged as coming back in 2027.

  6. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://bethgirls.com/listing/ainhoa...al-in-peabody/

    FYI. Peabody is a hike. Decent photos.
    If anyone sees her definitely tell.

    Thanks.

  7. #314

    I've never contacted them through the website

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this question is answered 15 pages back on this thread, and I apologize for the noob Q, but I'm guessing you have to register with the website to engage in the Services? I asked because someone said something about texting. Do you guys use real info when doing so. I only ask because we all saw what happened with Boston Top 10 and that was a cluster when they took it out. Best. Snap.
    I've never contacted them through the website. It's going to seem strange because the woman in the ad below isn't part of their lineup currently but use the number in the ad. Just let them know who you're wanting to see. Usually they have multiple ads with different numbers but all the numbers go to one handler who does the scheduling (badly I might add.) Expect a wait especially for Jenny and have a plan b in case you don't have three hours to sit around for the handler to give you the green light. Let us know how your experience is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...166/5169060364

  8. #313

    Beth girl Noob

    I'm sure this question is answered 15 pages back on this thread, and I apologize for the noob Q, but I'm guessing you have to register with the website to engage in the Services? I asked because someone said something about texting. Do you guys use real info when doing so. I only ask because we all saw what happened with Boston Top 10 and that was a cluster when they took it out. Best. Snap.

  9. #312

    New one: Ainhoa

    https://bethgirls.com/listing/ainhoa...al-in-peabody/

    FYI. Peabody is a hike. Decent photos.

  10. #311
    First time on the site; I'm a little confused about the rotation schedule, but I heard at least some of the girls provide anal. Any guidance?

  11. #310

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Jessica sounds like a good option as per your nice review as I am also a good sucker for curvy women. Did she like to kiss though or not?
    Tried her yesterday. Worst of all the Beth Girls. No DFK no Boob play or nipple play. Just suck and fuck. Just keeps her eyes closed. Stick to Mika or Jenny. Maybe Sahara Atleast you get a good model looking lady.

  12. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker17  [View Original Post]
    I tried Jessica yesterday and it was a good time. I like a variety, skinny girls, thick women. Jessica is full of curves. I'm also a sucker for some big boobies, which she has with some nice dark nips. She is Dominican and her English is great. She was very accommodating and "into it" the whole time. As I start going faster in missionary she could tell I was getting close so she started saying "cum in the pussy" a fews times and that got me to finish. Not my first BGs option but certainly not even close to last.

    That other one that was being advertised earlier this week I didn't want to even try (think you all know who I mean) as well as the manly older looking one from a month or 2 ago. But yea, it hasn't been the greatest quality lately but Jessica is a good one. Angelina and Bella are both amazing, unfortunately they both won't be back for a bit according to the website. Saw them both a few times and even got Bella's personal WhatsApp. Those two were both super into it and we had such a good time and for $150 you're not going to find a better price than that for such beautiful women.
    Jessica sounds like a good option as per your nice review as I am also a good sucker for curvy women. Did she like to kiss though or not?

  13. #308

    Jessica

    I tried Jessica yesterday and it was a good time. I like a variety, skinny girls, thick women. Jessica is full of curves. I'm also a sucker for some big boobies, which she has with some nice dark nips. She is Dominican and her English is great. She was very accommodating and "into it" the whole time. As I start going faster in missionary she could tell I was getting close so she started saying "cum in the pussy" a fews times and that got me to finish. Not my first BGs option but certainly not even close to last.

    That other one that was being advertised earlier this week I didn't want to even try (think you all know who I mean) as well as the manly older looking one from a month or 2 ago. But yea, it hasn't been the greatest quality lately but Jessica is a good one. Angelina and Bella are both amazing, unfortunately they both won't be back for a bit according to the website. Saw them both a few times and even got Bella's personal WhatsApp. Those two were both super into it and we had such a good time and for $150 you're not going to find a better price than that for such beautiful women.

  14. #307

    Anyone try the new one Jessica in Chelsea?

    Jessica (pics look ok at least): https://bethgirls.com/listing/%f0%9f...-%f0%9f%8c%99/.

    Speaking of quality, if they can convince Sahara to come back, the quality would automatically increase a lot. Was by far the hottest one of the bunch and we vibed. Anyone still keep in contact with Sahara. Her old number doesn't respond anymore and word was she went back to Spain.

    Jenny is also very good, but looks wise I thought Sahara was better. Some of why'all will probably disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogreazy1  [View Original Post]
    Beth girls be lacking lately with some flabby worn out girls. Frankly they look like men. Anyone know what the hell is going on?

  15. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    You want quality girls at a $300 price range? You're funny mate.
    Jenny why Mika are definitely quality. They could go independent or another agency and easily make more than $300 IMO. Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not sure about the other BG's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape