Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #305

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    You want quality girls at a $300 price range? You're funny mate.
    The quality has been phenomenal with bethgirls. They get the job done. Much better than spending money on those hotel asians or massage parlors. Just sayin.

  2. #304

    😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogreazy1  [View Original Post]
    Beth girls be lacking lately with some flabby worn out girls. Frankly they look like men. Anyone know what the hell is going on?
    You want quality girls at a $300 price range? You're funny mate.

  3. #303

    Line up

    Beth girls be lacking lately with some flabby worn out girls. Frankly they look like men. Anyone know what the hell is going on?

  4. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I see Mika is back, she was a good time when I saw her during her last visit. Just curious, has anyone ever paid for the cum on face upgrade with any of the girls? I see both Jenny and Mika have it listed as an option on their page.
    Yes with Jenny Scarlett and Marina many times this was about a year ago it was probably less then LOL.

  5. #301

    Mika's back, tell a friend

    I see Mika is back, she was a good time when I saw her during her last visit. Just curious, has anyone ever paid for the cum on face upgrade with any of the girls? I see both Jenny and Mika have it listed as an option on their page.

  6. #300

    Mika is back!

    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    There's no screening, just be prepared to wait as they always overbook, especially with Jenny and Mika when she was here.
    Didn't expect her to come back so soon but there you go. Not sure for how long but Mika is back. I guess she liked us LOL.

  7. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you were with Marina?? Heavily tatted chick, good looking, good body, nice manmades, bit of a smoker?? Last I know of she didn't do anal, but I never really asked. I have seen her a dozen times or so, and I wouldve at least thrown the idea of it out there to her. We get along pretty well so not sure you're talking about the right girl. You can private dm me with details if you want.
    Only two bethgirls have offered anal as far as I'm aware and it was that Angelina and Veronica that were here very briefly recently. I never asked Marina but if she offered it, it'd most likely be advertised.

  8. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you were with Marina?? Heavily tatted chick, good looking, good body, nice manmades, bit of a smoker?? Last I know of she didn't do anal, but I never really asked. I have seen her a dozen times or so, and I wouldve at least thrown the idea of it out there to her. We get along pretty well so not sure you're talking about the right girl. You can private dm me with details if you want.
    You are right, my bad, I saw Veronica.

  9. #297

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance, I'm a sucker for chick's who are into anal. My experience was not great, hard to find any positives to be honest. Maybe she had a bad day but service was awful, she kept checking her phone, rushed the BJ, she didn't smell great, and the anal was weak. Overall no real enthusiasm, could be we just didn't vibe but it's a hard pass on a repeat for me. Seen most of the other girls and she isn't close in terms of service, it's to bad because she seemed like a nice girl.
    Are you sure you were with Marina?? Heavily tatted chick, good looking, good body, nice manmades, bit of a smoker?? Last I know of she didn't do anal, but I never really asked. I have seen her a dozen times or so, and I wouldve at least thrown the idea of it out there to her. We get along pretty well so not sure you're talking about the right girl. You can private dm me with details if you want.

  10. #296

    Jenny

    Finally saw Jenny, she is 100 percent the best I've seen recently at that price point in this market. I never listen to people saying ohh she's way better in person then the pictures- she is -.

    She should be charing x3 what she does. Very chill and into it. She is what the game used to be. Breath of fresh air for sure.

    You see these complete crazy people on tryst that have no reason to be on there. Looking for 400-600. Lmao. Need more of this to flucuate the market.

    If you haven't seen her and are on the fence. Just go. No regrets on this one. Ya you might wait like 30-45 min after your time, worth it. Park away from the entrance then she will text just pull up and you good.

    Book it.

  11. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Yes the base rate is low but if you want bbj that's +50 and quite often the girls especially the younger ones don't consistently deliver on the "included" activities like kissing and DATY. And the wait times are a real mood killer. The base rate is low because they do high volume.
    Jenny delivers everything listed in her ad each and every time. Does up-charge 50 for BBJ but takes the load inside with no more additional funds. You can't go wrong with her except wait times can be rather irritating.

  12. #294

    Base rate is low

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrn5032  [View Original Post]
    I guess everything is legit but is there always an upcharge.
    Yes the base rate is low but if you want bbj that's +50 and quite often the girls especially the younger ones don't consistently deliver on the "included" activities like kissing and DATY. And the wait times are a real mood killer. The base rate is low because they do high volume.

  13. #293

    Why are rates so low

    I guess everything is legit but is there always an upcharge.

  14. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    There's no screening, just be prepared to wait as they always overbook, especially with Jenny and Mika when she was here.
    No screening? Damn, that is rare. OK then, that sure makes it easy! Thanks guys.

  15. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what the screening is like for them? Their website is kind of strange. The about us and how it works page are in a different language, so it tells me nothing. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
    There's no screening, just be prepared to wait as they always overbook, especially with Jenny and Mika when she was here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape