Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 22750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22165

    Instagram Thirst Trapping. Unknown

    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 122505.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122455.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122127.jpg‎  

  2. #22164

    Instagram thirst trapping. BlacBarbie

    Silver Cricket night shift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-22 112157.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112120.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112049.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112038.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112026.jpg‎  


  3. #22163
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.
    I think you're thinking of Vaida.

  4. #22162

    Bogart's, Night Shift, Wednesday, 07-22

    So, after having such an enjoyable experience last week, it didn't take long before I found myself heading back to Bogart's to see the girl next door once again, otherwise known as Gemini.

    I arrived at Bogart's around 8:15 pm and immediately noticed how slow it was. Had the music been turned off, we might've heard crickets chirping. I'd estimate there were only eight to ten dancers working, including Gemini and Sammy. Gemini was on stage when I walked in. After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I went over, tipped her and asked how she was doing. She replied, "I'm bored," so I asked if she'd like to come over and see me, and she did immediately after finishing her set.

    As I mentioned before, she's very friendly, engaging and chatty right from the start. Even though this was only my second time seeing her, I felt like she was an old friend I'd known for years. I bought her a beer, and we talked for quite a while.

    Throughout our conversation, I found out that she loves horror movies, with the SAW series being her favorite, and that she's also a GOT fan. She's definitely well versed in horror movies, so if you enjoy talking about them, she's your girl.

    From there, our conversation turned to the lovely subject of people who couldn't control their drinking and either got mean or puked in the club.

    I asked if she'd read my previous review, and she said, "You were sweet." I told her that was because I'm charming.

    She then asked if I wanted to go back for another session. Of course I did. At one point, I told her that I'd come to Bogart's specifically to see her.

    Again, per her previous request that her pricing and services not be revealed, I don't think it's giving too much away to say that she started getting a bit of a head rush from being in a certain position for an extended period of time. Even then, there was never any pressure or complaint.

    Now, I know we primarily go to see Gemini because of our needs and her very satisfying ability to take care of them, but she also strikes me as someone who's genuine. I don't get the sense that she's putting on an act, and I mean that with all sincerity.

    Whether it's the enjoyable conversation out on the floor or the excellent experience in the back room, I highly recommend going to see her.

    As for Brittney, the waitress from the Criket, she'd given me a phone number that was different from the one in her ad. Earlier in the day, I sent her a text reminding her who I was, hoping to ask about her availability for Thursday, but she never responded. I'm not sure why, so I may try the number listed in her ad today.

  5. #22161

    Fun otc

    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1511.jpg‎   IMG_1834.jpg‎   IMG_1833.jpg‎  

  6. #22160

    Saturday night best options?

    We're headed out this Saturday night, and I think we're going "old school" and hitting Henry's (now that smoking is banned). Any regular Saturday night dancers that we should seek out? Or avoid?

    Our Plan B is likely Landing Strip, so the same Intel for that club is appreciated. Thanks!

  7. #22159

    You are off by 1%

    100%. The only question is how many and how visible they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.

  8. #22158
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.
    Dances are definitely more fun now. Tamales was a strictly box club back then, no backroom.

  9. #22157
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM,

    We can only all hope we are still chasing girls in our 90's.

    I think the clubs are pretty anonymous for the guys, especially during peak times. Particularly if you don't post specific details on line. You might be able to work out a visit, they can be an amazing. Time.

    MM.
    I think I get it. Go during peak times when it's so busy I could get lost in the crowd and basically remain unseen. Only problem is weekends after 10 pm is almost impossible for me to attend. Thank you MM, you've got my wheels turning trying to figure something out. I appreciate all the great advice and different angles.

  10. #22156
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Thirst trapping could also be referred to as the "hook and reel". Girls post sexy pictures of themselves on social media to get guys attention, and once they have your attention they tell you what bar you can meet them at to bring your wallet with you. LOL.
    Ah ha, thirst trapping is strip clubs, thirst trap is massage parlors. I got it now. I think I like the thirst trapping method. Bubbles pictures sure have my attention. Thank you sir!

  11. #22155
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.
    You do know there's more than one pimp squad? Jada is not a currency queen either.

    You keep saying "the squad" when there's a handful of groups.

  12. #22154

    Squad member

    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.

  13. #22153
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.
    Cassidy, Reign, and Arabella are NOT Currency Queens. Cassidy and Reign were in the same group, but were fired from FC years ago and ended up at LS. Cassidy now lives in Vegas. If Arrabella is in a group, it's not Currency Queens or the one Cassidy and Reign are part of.

    I follow each of the above named dancers on Instagram. The Currency Queens are loud and proud with #CQ in their Instagram bios.

    I'm not sure which Carmen you're talking about. Every club has a Carmen. There is no Currency Queen Carmen though.

  14. #22152
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.
    JOC. The description of the squad members is quite thorough.

    However, I make it a point to steer clear of them entirely. Their current status within the squad is irrelevant to me; once an association is established, I consider it a definitive reason to distance myself.

  15. #22151
    Quote Originally Posted by TunacanSam  [View Original Post]
    To lead off, wanted to drop a polite thank you to those that post in this thread. Stayed up late last week before heading into town & the detailed reports were extremely helpful. I've got my notes and definitely want to plan a return trip. For someone that has never been to an extras club, I thoroughly enjoyed my (albeit brief) visit to one of your local clubs. Travel delays made it so I had minimal time, though I had a day visit route mapped out, I headed to the closest one and was hoping there was someone working that struck my fancy.

    Bogart's won for being the closest, walked in, sat at the bar and made friends with the older bartender. There were 8 girls working and about 10-15 guys in the club. Got my drink and was not interested in most then short & tatted, slightly goth looking Anastasia walked by in a plaid skirt. Made some small talk, they called all the girls up on stage (she said it was something they do once or twice an hour. Slightly annoyed they didn't announce the girls names as they went up, would have made it easier). There was a girl on stage in a tight red dress that I was interested in but she was sitting with another guy and I was running out of time.

    When Anastasia returned I broached that I needed to leave soon and would love to go in the back before I left. On all of your advice, we talked specifics and made our way back. She grinded on me and got me excited during the first song then pulled my pants down and slid on a rubber and started a solid CBJ. After providing my dick a nice compliment, she pulled it out of her mouth and asked "how do you want me? I opted to start with her sitting on it RCG then had her spin around to ride me. She was moaning and talking dirty in my ear and also had a nice grind to her hips even though her feet weren't touching the floor. I popped in the bag, got a goodbye kiss and made my way to my previously scheduled travel plans.

    Looking forward to stopping by some of the other clubs on my next visit. Cheers!
    TS,

    You did good, welcome to the club. You won't be fully initiated until the first girl successfully cheats you, but as you have demonstrated there are many good girl who would like to show a guy and good time for a reasonable donation.

    Keep your reports coming.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape