Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 21034
-
07-24-26 15:08 #20809Senior Member

Posts: 720American Spas (AA & Latinas as well)
Been out of the game for awhile. Passing through Charlotte next month and I was wondering if there are any other decent American Spas other than LeAqua and LeFleur?
DM is fine. Thanks in advance.
-
07-24-26 11:13 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 233I will confirm this. Leah was incredible!! Great body and looks, & the performance was one of the best I've had at an AMP.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 13:09 #20807Senior Member

Posts: 118Link is a few posts below.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
https://encounter-us.com/
-
07-23-26 12:37 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 111Encounter Us?
I'm not familiar with this place. Do you have a link or other location info you can pass along. PM is fine. TIA.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:52 #20805Senior Member

Posts: 260Another Sunlight visit
I appreciate Sunlight because, in some ways, it's like a box of chocolates. LOL. You just never know. Texted and again, happily surprised for a quick response, which hasn't always been the norm. Set up an appointment to try Lisa. When I arrive, the other girl just assumed I was a walk in. When I told her I had an appointment with Lisa, she acted like she couldn't understand me. (See my prior Sunlight review for more info on her.) Lisa cleared up the confusion and off we went. Massage was average. Decent teasing but hands were moving too fast. I like slow and relaxing. To the main event, opting for L2. Forked over 1. 2 and she was satisfied. I appreciated that she did not try to haggle incessantly. Skills were fairly good. A little too handsy. Lisa is a little more aggressive than usual. I'll just say she left marks. LOL. Wasn't my thing but some of you freaks probably enjoy it. She was also fairly aggressive at the back door. So aggressive I had to calm her down a bit.
Overall, I will not repeat. It wasn't awful. I just prefer more sensuality than PSE. But if you like them slightly on the wilder side, it was not a bad visit.
-
07-23-26 08:45 #20804Regular Member

Posts: 49Nice I've been texting the old and new number and they haven't replied. Glad that's most likely because they don't know my number. Maybe thy are being a little more cautious now. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 02:36 #20803Regular Member

Posts: 8I totally agree about Leah. I am visiting the area for a business trip and a friend recommended Leah. She is new to this spa. Pretty Korean spinner with C sized tits, nice eraser nipples, and a nice ass. The massage was just ok but the full service was awesome. Really passionate and she got so wet. Great blow job with DT that had me almost over the edge. CG and mish was intense as she went the distance. I turned her over for K9 and I lost it as she passionately fucked me back with her wonderful ass as she moaned in delight.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
I plan to repeat as long as I am in the area for my business trip.
-
07-22-26 17:49 #20802Senior Member

Posts: 111Just cleared.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 14:23 #20801Senior Member

Posts: 166Gibbon
Korean. Clear your inbox for financials.
Originally Posted by ButtKiller23
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 13:15 #20800Senior Member

Posts: 440One
Was in the area today and intended on TOFTT but I got derailed. Interested to see if they're still a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Ckbnc
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 13:14 #20799Senior Member

Posts: 111Do they still use Koreans? And how much was the dream?
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 11:35 #20798Senior Member

Posts: 166Leah at Gibbon
So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.
Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).
Enjoy and be safe.
-
07-21-26 11:33 #20797Regular Member

Posts: 13It's in Gastonia. I'll send you a pm.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 11:23 #20796Senior Member

Posts: 214Cora / lfei
Think they're here another week, staying near the airport off 85.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
https://encounter-us.com/
-
07-21-26 11:04 #20795Senior Member

Posts: 40Do you have a link? Is she Indy or is this a business? Feel free to dm me or reply here.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





