Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36969

    Blue

    Heads up anyone looking for her she sent me this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0731.jpg‎  

  2. #36968

    Best pse

    Who provides the best experience overall? The one that you would see every day if you had the cash.

  3. #36967

    Ari

    Just left seeing her on the Southside, she is very sexy, soft skin and gets into it. She definitely enjoys what she does. Will repeat with no problems!!

  4. #36966

    Winter is looking for help

    The recently famous Winter is looking for help.

    She doesn't post, prefers to stay under the radar.

    There’s a shortlist of swallowers out there. She’s on the list.

    There’s a much shorter list of ones that like getting deepthroat facef*cked. She’s on that list too

  5. #36965
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    This is the exact scenario where a Door Dash hat & brown bag come in handy. You can buy one on Amazon. I am just here making a delivery. Personally I would have done exactly what you did and dipped out.
    Aww man I have a DoorDash bag. Appreciate that. What really bugged me how she told me to enjoy LOL.

  6. #36964

    Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since she started posting again? I know she has a reputation for her DT skills but mixed reports from the past with sketchy areas made me wonder. How is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/453129040685
    Recently sampled. Area is sketchy. Wouldn't sample if you look like science teacher. Skills were pretty good but was rushed. Also huge, wouldn't sample anything but bbj.

    RVA.

  7. #36963

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Regina that was talking about the town a while ago, or someone else? If it is her, then how was the experience?

    TIA!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/826505252455
    Can fold her up like a pretzel and try to DT everything she can fit LOL. She does everything but anal but catch her after a bottle of wine then that opens up too.

  8. #36962

    Britt / Redbone

    Anyone seen her since she started posting again? I know she has a reputation for her DT skills but mixed reports from the past with sketchy areas made me wonder. How is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/453129040685

  9. #36961

    Regina??

    Is this the Regina that was talking about the town a while ago, or someone else? If it is her, then how was the experience?

    TIA!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/826505252455

  10. #36960

    Ari

    Wow!! Pure freak!! Nice sloppy bbjcim. That girl can take a pounding.

  11. #36959

    They read this forum

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Who fucking cares? They don't get complimentary MBS's when they get their profiles deleted so they move to a new site.

    A2

  12. #36958

    Door Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    This is the exact scenario where a Door Dash hat & brown bag come in handy. You can buy one on Amazon. I am just here making a delivery. Personally I would have done exactly what you did and dipped out.

  13. #36957
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    Nah you played it right. Always trust your gut and you did. Job well done. Could have went bad but at least you didn't find out.

  14. #36956

    Fun time and now convenient location

    Hey guys she is now on Midlo at decent hotel. She has a nice mouth and can deep throat. Her bjs are.

    Sloppy and deep. Kitty is nice and snug too. Glad she came up from petersburg so easier to connect.

    With her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...0/299389048202

  15. #36955
    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    That's a fake ad. That girl is an actress and former uva cheerleader. Maeve Tuma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape