Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Got Milk Spinner Roxi

    Pregnant and a spinner. Been a year since I last saw her. I met her through her friend Skye. We got some small talk out the way and I removed my bottoms, as she walked around the room. She looked sexy as hell, breasts, and ass were enhanced through natural pregnancy. Oh yes I'm goint to enjoy hitting that from the back. Into the bed next to her, she sitting Indian-style, leaned over and took me into her mouth. I was on my back, my hand gently sliding around her lower back and plump ass. I floated between fantasy and reality. Mr. Black is now happy and hard. She applies the RAW-condom, and asked my preferred position. On her knees, I got behind her, she opened her thighs just right, and I pushed into spinner-pregnant-pussy! My hands caressing her soft hips and ass, my stroke nice and smooth. I stroked her smooth and strong, passing qv-limits, going for the gold! I fly off into outer-space. Next week, I hope to roar off into the gallaxies again!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...h/025585356570

  2. #8408

    It Happens Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyNoah  [View Original Post]
    Well what a Twit! That sucks! Did you try calling her maybe? Even though her ad prefers text. She owes you money for gas too!

    I remember 12 years ago a girl kept changing her location and I couldn't find her and she was on drugs it sounded like. So I probably dodged a bullet

    that night (Though her Loss) and kept my dough after taking out cash. And that was from Backpage back in the day.

    I guess she didn't need the extra dough. You never know what happens behind the curtain..
    It was really no big loss since I had to be over there anyway so I haven't lost anything.

  3. #8407

    Ah Jeez! I'm sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Being in the hobby for quite some time now I kind of know what to expect when testing the waters during an out of town trip. This weekend I was in the mood for a more mature provider since I seem to have had better luck and chemistry with them lately. I did my due diligence as there were some decent ladies in and around the Bradenton / Sarasota area that fit what I was looking for. However, against my better judgment I decided to go with someone that popped up on STG that looked interesting to me. On my 2 hour trip over I made contact around 7:30 in the morning. She responded quickly and told me she was up for some morning fun. She sent me her address without my asking when I inquired how far she was from my ultimate appointment destination. I thought it was rather bold but hey maybe a good sign. We agreed on a 9 am meeting so I switched my GPS to her address. I would arrive in about an hour and a half.

    After that the communication became very intermittent and I began to worry. I then got a text telling me she would be ready for me by 9 am. I was running about 5 minutes late and when I arrived I let her know. About 3 minutes later she sends me a text and tells me she needs 10 more minutes. I'm not starting to question my decision. Ten minutes go by and I got nothing. I send another text letting her know I'm going to have to leave if she doesn't respond with an apartment number. Another 2 minutes of waiting and I text to let her know I can't wait any longer and that I'm leaving. I get about a mile down the road and she responds Okay I hope you enjoy your day. Ugh. What a waste of time unfortunately. Who knows maybe I dodged a bullet with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...m/389056727017
    Well what a Twit! That sucks! Did you try calling her maybe? Even though her ad prefers text. She owes you money for gas too!

    I remember 12 years ago a girl kept changing her location and I couldn't find her and she was on drugs it sounded like. So I probably dodged a bullet

    that night (Though her Loss) and kept my dough after taking out cash. And that was from Backpage back in the day.

    I guess she didn't need the extra dough. You never know what happens behind the curtain..

  4. #8406

    All catfish pics of Lynne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...i/127537491413

    For those of us who prefer attractive mature women just skip on by this one!! She doesn't even remotely resemble the pictures taken from the internet then gets huffy and beligerent when called out on it. We expect the usual filters and touch ups but at least be somewhat realistic. Does she think guys only have a little head to think with and are all blind? I've seen better looking SW going hungry!

  5. #8405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Usual Dependable

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Being in the hobby for quite some time now I kind of know what to expect when testing the waters during an out of town trip. This weekend I was in the mood for a more mature provider since I seem to have had better luck and chemistry with them lately. I did my due diligence as there were some decent ladies in and around the Bradenton / Sarasota area that fit what I was looking for. However, against my better judgment I decided to go with someone that popped up on STG that looked interesting to me. On my 2 hour trip over I made contact around 7:30 in the morning. She responded quickly and told me she was up for some morning fun. She sent me her address without my asking when I inquired how far she was from my ultimate appointment destination. I thought it was rather bold but hey maybe a good sign. We agreed on a 9 am meeting so I switched my GPS to her address. I would arrive in about an hour and a half.

    After that the communication became very intermittent and I began to worry. I then got a text telling me she would be ready for me by 9 am. I was running about 5 minutes late and when I arrived I let her know. About 3 minutes later she sends me a text and tells me she needs 10 more minutes. I'm not starting to question my decision. Ten minutes go by and I got nothing. I send another text letting her know I'm going to have to leave if she doesn't respond with an apartment number. Another 2 minutes of waiting and I text to let her know I can't wait any longer and that I'm leaving. I get about a mile down the road and she responds Okay I hope you enjoy your day. Ugh. What a waste of time unfortunately. Who knows maybe I dodged a bullet with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...m/389056727017
    This one has been around but, never any repeat buisness, in relation to the escort side of things. She also does massages, sugar-scrubs, etc. She is mostly know for the later. I do understand the interests. Sorry things didn't work out. Her qv donation was never to my liking so never tap her but did get some manscaping many moons ago.

  6. #8404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Fire in the hole

    Been a while but was reminded why I made Jewelz a starter. The faster you can get Mr. Black from soft to hard, with only her mouth is key. She does it in record time, talking about BBBJ! SKYN applied, she turned around and I got behind her while Mr. Black found his rich target. I screwed her long time, leaving a creamy-fire in her hole. https://skipthegames.com/posts/sarasota/female-escorts/-late-night-fun-/768242701864

  7. #8403

    My Bradenton Trip

    Being in the hobby for quite some time now I kind of know what to expect when testing the waters during an out of town trip. This weekend I was in the mood for a more mature provider since I seem to have had better luck and chemistry with them lately. I did my due diligence as there were some decent ladies in and around the Bradenton / Sarasota area that fit what I was looking for. However, against my better judgment I decided to go with someone that popped up on STG that looked interesting to me. On my 2 hour trip over I made contact around 7:30 in the morning. She responded quickly and told me she was up for some morning fun. She sent me her address without my asking when I inquired how far she was from my ultimate appointment destination. I thought it was rather bold but hey maybe a good sign. We agreed on a 9 am meeting so I switched my GPS to her address. I would arrive in about an hour and a half.

    After that the communication became very intermittent and I began to worry. I then got a text telling me she would be ready for me by 9 am. I was running about 5 minutes late and when I arrived I let her know. About 3 minutes later she sends me a text and tells me she needs 10 more minutes. I'm not starting to question my decision. Ten minutes go by and I got nothing. I send another text letting her know I'm going to have to leave if she doesn't respond with an apartment number. Another 2 minutes of waiting and I text to let her know I can't wait any longer and that I'm leaving. I get about a mile down the road and she responds Okay I hope you enjoy your day. Ugh. What a waste of time unfortunately. Who knows maybe I dodged a bullet with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...m/389056727017

  8. #8402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    On a lot.

    Hey Rub, how did she look? Did she put on a lot of weight?
    She looked fine for me, I'm a fan regardless. Not being on the candy for half a year does that. Have her send you a pic.

  9. #8401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Hot momma is the name she went by or Jodi.
    On a lot.

    Hey Rub, how did she look? Did she put on a lot of weight?

  10. #8400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    No link currently available

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    A name and a link might be appropriate in the review.

    TIA.
    Hot momma is the name she went by or Jodi.

  11. #8399

    With whom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Parked at Walgreens and she climbed in the back and got undressed. I got out and got in the back seat which was folded down for more room. Laid my head down on this rolled up yoga mat and removed my bottoms. She went to work on me BBBJ-styled. I was happy as a lark receiving it. Got hardened, applied suit, entered slick, hairy pussy. As I was stroking, a guy walked by looked me in the eyes and smiled, I kept on stroking, not missing a beat. I finally released the pressure to let the cream flow. As to the guy, he will have some stories to tell his friends.
    A name and a link might be appropriate in the review.

    TIA.

  12. #8398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Walgreens Adventure

    Parked at Walgreens and she climbed in the back and got undressed. I got out and got in the back seat which was folded down for more room. Laid my head down on this rolled up yoga mat and removed my bottoms. She went to work on me BBBJ-styled. I was happy as a lark receiving it. Got hardened, applied suit, entered slick, hairy pussy. As I was stroking, a guy walked by looked me in the eyes and smiled, I kept on stroking, not missing a beat. I finally released the pressure to let the cream flow. As to the guy, he will have some stories to tell his friends.

  13. #8397

    Jasmine

    https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1

    Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.

  14. #8396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bacon cough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228
    She could have been in serious trouble! I would have followed her and used the tried and true life saving choking procedure: "the hind lick maneuver"! Tongue up the ass, she'll get it out quick! Works every time.

  15. #8395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    She's aweome

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
    I saw her a year ago when she traveled to Tampa, keep hoping she will come back. She has some wildcat in her I promise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape