Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Usual Dependable

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Being in the hobby for quite some time now I kind of know what to expect when testing the waters during an out of town trip. This weekend I was in the mood for a more mature provider since I seem to have had better luck and chemistry with them lately. I did my due diligence as there were some decent ladies in and around the Bradenton / Sarasota area that fit what I was looking for. However, against my better judgment I decided to go with someone that popped up on STG that looked interesting to me. On my 2 hour trip over I made contact around 7:30 in the morning. She responded quickly and told me she was up for some morning fun. She sent me her address without my asking when I inquired how far she was from my ultimate appointment destination. I thought it was rather bold but hey maybe a good sign. We agreed on a 9 am meeting so I switched my GPS to her address. I would arrive in about an hour and a half.

    After that the communication became very intermittent and I began to worry. I then got a text telling me she would be ready for me by 9 am. I was running about 5 minutes late and when I arrived I let her know. About 3 minutes later she sends me a text and tells me she needs 10 more minutes. I'm not starting to question my decision. Ten minutes go by and I got nothing. I send another text letting her know I'm going to have to leave if she doesn't respond with an apartment number. Another 2 minutes of waiting and I text to let her know I can't wait any longer and that I'm leaving. I get about a mile down the road and she responds Okay I hope you enjoy your day. Ugh. What a waste of time unfortunately. Who knows maybe I dodged a bullet with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...m/389056727017
    This one has been around but, never any repeat buisness, in relation to the escort side of things. She also does massages, sugar-scrubs, etc. She is mostly know for the later. I do understand the interests. Sorry things didn't work out. Her qv donation was never to my liking so never tap her but did get some manscaping many moons ago.

  2. #8404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Fire in the hole

    Been a while but was reminded why I made Jewelz a starter. The faster you can get Mr. Black from soft to hard, with only her mouth is key. She does it in record time, talking about BBBJ! SKYN applied, she turned around and I got behind her while Mr. Black found his rich target. I screwed her long time, leaving a creamy-fire in her hole. https://skipthegames.com/posts/sarasota/female-escorts/-late-night-fun-/768242701864

  3. #8403

    My Bradenton Trip

    Being in the hobby for quite some time now I kind of know what to expect when testing the waters during an out of town trip. This weekend I was in the mood for a more mature provider since I seem to have had better luck and chemistry with them lately. I did my due diligence as there were some decent ladies in and around the Bradenton / Sarasota area that fit what I was looking for. However, against my better judgment I decided to go with someone that popped up on STG that looked interesting to me. On my 2 hour trip over I made contact around 7:30 in the morning. She responded quickly and told me she was up for some morning fun. She sent me her address without my asking when I inquired how far she was from my ultimate appointment destination. I thought it was rather bold but hey maybe a good sign. We agreed on a 9 am meeting so I switched my GPS to her address. I would arrive in about an hour and a half.

    After that the communication became very intermittent and I began to worry. I then got a text telling me she would be ready for me by 9 am. I was running about 5 minutes late and when I arrived I let her know. About 3 minutes later she sends me a text and tells me she needs 10 more minutes. I'm not starting to question my decision. Ten minutes go by and I got nothing. I send another text letting her know I'm going to have to leave if she doesn't respond with an apartment number. Another 2 minutes of waiting and I text to let her know I can't wait any longer and that I'm leaving. I get about a mile down the road and she responds Okay I hope you enjoy your day. Ugh. What a waste of time unfortunately. Who knows maybe I dodged a bullet with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...m/389056727017

  4. #8402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    On a lot.

    Hey Rub, how did she look? Did she put on a lot of weight?
    She looked fine for me, I'm a fan regardless. Not being on the candy for half a year does that. Have her send you a pic.

  5. #8401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Hot momma is the name she went by or Jodi.
    On a lot.

    Hey Rub, how did she look? Did she put on a lot of weight?

  6. #8400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    No link currently available

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    A name and a link might be appropriate in the review.

    TIA.
    Hot momma is the name she went by or Jodi.

  7. #8399

    With whom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Parked at Walgreens and she climbed in the back and got undressed. I got out and got in the back seat which was folded down for more room. Laid my head down on this rolled up yoga mat and removed my bottoms. She went to work on me BBBJ-styled. I was happy as a lark receiving it. Got hardened, applied suit, entered slick, hairy pussy. As I was stroking, a guy walked by looked me in the eyes and smiled, I kept on stroking, not missing a beat. I finally released the pressure to let the cream flow. As to the guy, he will have some stories to tell his friends.
    A name and a link might be appropriate in the review.

    TIA.

  8. #8398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Walgreens Adventure

    Parked at Walgreens and she climbed in the back and got undressed. I got out and got in the back seat which was folded down for more room. Laid my head down on this rolled up yoga mat and removed my bottoms. She went to work on me BBBJ-styled. I was happy as a lark receiving it. Got hardened, applied suit, entered slick, hairy pussy. As I was stroking, a guy walked by looked me in the eyes and smiled, I kept on stroking, not missing a beat. I finally released the pressure to let the cream flow. As to the guy, he will have some stories to tell his friends.

  9. #8397

    Jasmine

    https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1

    Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.

  10. #8396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bacon cough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228
    She could have been in serious trouble! I would have followed her and used the tried and true life saving choking procedure: "the hind lick maneuver"! Tongue up the ass, she'll get it out quick! Works every time.

  11. #8395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    She's aweome

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
    I saw her a year ago when she traveled to Tampa, keep hoping she will come back. She has some wildcat in her I promise.

  12. #8394

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    Yep loves the candy and does the dance. However, once you put her to work, she is into it. In my case, she was into hard FF at her insistence.

    At. 7 worth it.

  13. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    Yes it is.

    I set up a meet with her and she was doing the meth head walk. Couldn't stand still and just dancing around. Ignored her and went on to the next. Can't be fucked to deal with that.

  14. #8392

    Aka Preppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228

  15. #8391

    Sierra aka Sunkissed, Elysian

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape