Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 26410
-
07-23-26 15:03 #26080Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen "Lucy"?
Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
-
07-23-26 14:01 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 26See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:24 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 748She does
But without her name attached to it. I can give you the number if you have someone that matches my wish.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 07:13 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 56Alix
Does Alix still post? I used to see her ads on stg, but I haven't for awhile. I liked her look, and I actually have a few days available now.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 02:40 #26076Regular Member

Posts: 10Request info
Has anyone met with her. Said her name was sweetheart. I saw older post but have a different number. Cycles through burner numbers. Just want to know if anyone has met her and if she was worth it. She claims to weigh 97 lbs. Not sure how accurate that would really be.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/175904397903
-
07-23-26 01:28 #26075Senior Member

Posts: 71I know a lot
I know a few I can PM her number she's cute nice fat ass soft skin body is amazing she's about her business she's doesn't rush when you get to business but she doesn't like the small talk she'll let you drink or do whatever to get ready and she'll look at her phone the whole time but she's a good fuck 140 is the damage.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 23:12 #26074Senior Member

Posts: 748Request
Anyone have a good black escort? Need some chocolate. If not that, any big titted cute Asian. Or a hot blonde? Have a few free days and want to pay a good one. Alix won't talk to me because I was nervous at the door despite have a great FS date. SW are scary atm. So need a good one.
-
07-22-26 17:43 #26073Senior Member

Posts: 258Possible sting
My message this girl said she was in Franklin off 86th and Rawson, that she only takes cash because she's not old enough to have venmo. After I asked her age she said she didn't want to get in trouble and that she was going to turn 16 in 2 weeks. My Spidey sense tells me this is a Franklin PD sting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/416110717030
-
07-22-26 16:25 #26072Regular Member

Posts: 2Tasty Treat
Greetings, new to the forum but I myself have had lizards under my belt (pun intended). Glad to finally be able to contribute to this forum. I have been chasing this one for quite some time, comms are always terrible. Would anyone here happen to have any info? Perhaps I've been chasing a ghost this entire time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...-/656562406628
-
07-22-26 09:06 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 1152I could have written this exact comment. Though the number of years would be a bit higher.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 23:45 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 71Cute?
This is cute to you? She looks like she's on drugs man idk how old you are but man there are wayyyyy better options we as a whole have to stop giving these girls our money if they don't even look appealing they always say hey come with good hygiene but I've seen a lot of you guys say these girls smell awful and live in filth or on the streets hey serious question why don't you ever see the Young Black girls on these sites everyone only posts drug addicts or street walkers are you guys scared? It's easy to find out who they are a lot of them are dumb they use their iPhone numbers to post ads you can literally download cashapp or Snapchat put their number on cashapp and boom 9/10 they pop up it save their number go to snap chat and go to find contacts and boom they pop up if you use the cashapp method a lot of the times they use the same name as their socials they easy to find and they look way better most are 18-24 nice bodies no drugs outside of weed and alcohol and what I've notice is when it's just you and them most of them aren't ghetto and ratchet they be quiet and calm it's like the guy who's loud and rowdy but when he goes to jail he's quiet as a mouse.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 23:31 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 97Luna
Anyone seen this gal? She's cute and her tits are just perfect little funbags: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/472776333041.
Texted with her a bit this afternoon and she sounds at least like she's up for a good GFE session, but her location has me questioning (NW side, Appleton / Silver Spring area). Anyone know anything about her?
-
07-21-26 17:36 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 354One Notch Above Teegan
I've seen her in the visual sense, not touchy feely. Face is filtered and add 30 pounds to the pics.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:48 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 53That's Kat Santoro
Ain't missing much, first time I saw her was about 5-6 yrs. Ago and services were pretty good and for the price (her 80 special) it was great. She was pretty cool, joked around and was nice and thick. Because of the first experience, I returned but since then services tapered with every visit a sad story, that was a turn off so stopped seeing her after the third time. Fast forward to 2 yrs. Decided to give her a try again but eh same ole sad, woe is her life with higeyne lacking, got the job done and left. Last time I saw her was in Cudahy about 1. 5 ago and that was it, she had nasty putrid stench that I didn't even try, checed my phone and told her I got to go quick. Left and her boyfriend acted tough but honestly did not pay no attention to him walked on and got in my car took off. Has nice tits but is a lot bigger and I would go because she would always accepted what I offered and picking we're slim, my last resort. Stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by SecretFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:18 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 324I know Teegan is horrible but what about Star
I know I met with Teegan a while back horrible experience worst BBBJ I ever had but I'm curious about her friend Star. She seems very responsive but when I search the forum, I can't find anything so has anybody seen this one?.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/636280294190










Reply With Quote





