Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 26398
-
07-21-26 17:36 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 354One Notch Above Teegan
I've seen her in the visual sense, not touchy feely. Face is filtered and add 30 pounds to the pics.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:48 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 53That's Kat Santoro
Ain't missing much, first time I saw her was about 5-6 yrs. Ago and services were pretty good and for the price (her 80 special) it was great. She was pretty cool, joked around and was nice and thick. Because of the first experience, I returned but since then services tapered with every visit a sad story, that was a turn off so stopped seeing her after the third time. Fast forward to 2 yrs. Decided to give her a try again but eh same ole sad, woe is her life with higeyne lacking, got the job done and left. Last time I saw her was in Cudahy about 1. 5 ago and that was it, she had nasty putrid stench that I didn't even try, checed my phone and told her I got to go quick. Left and her boyfriend acted tough but honestly did not pay no attention to him walked on and got in my car took off. Has nice tits but is a lot bigger and I would go because she would always accepted what I offered and picking we're slim, my last resort. Stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by SecretFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:18 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 324I know Teegan is horrible but what about Star
I know I met with Teegan a while back horrible experience worst BBBJ I ever had but I'm curious about her friend Star. She seems very responsive but when I search the forum, I can't find anything so has anybody seen this one?.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/636280294190
-
07-20-26 13:08 #26065Senior Member

Posts: 18250 percent deposit is nuts
Outcalls with 50% deposit? Just send me the money and you'll get the same none existent service.
Originally Posted by ErrlRipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 11:21 #26064Senior Member

Posts: 1480Incall ripoffs
I've been doing this "hobby" for 8-10 years (maybe more), and I have always used incalls for my visits and have never been ripped off. I've received bad service but never lost my money without getting what I came for.
Of course I have rules on who I see. They mush have so-so or good reviews on here or be recommend by someone via direct message. I will never take one for the team. Sorry!
The search feature at the top right of the page is your friend. Also, direct messaging someone on here about their visit with the provider is also very helpful.
Always do your homework / research one someone before you do an incall. !
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:21 #26063Senior Member

Posts: 1323Lumps
Too many things can, and sometimes do, go wrong with in calls. I've often wondered if a "wing man / buddy system" would prevent ripoffs. Might be an interesting "test" to tell the girl ahead of time that "I'm bringing a friend to make sure we don't get interrupted. " And "I'll pay you after the goods are delivered to my satisfaction. " Probably get ghosted but better than ripped off.
Originally Posted by SecretFun
[View Original Post]
I'd really like to see some "manager" get some lumps, or worse (better?) from a prospective ripoff victim. Surprised that it hasn't happened.
-
07-18-26 17:54 #26062Senior Member

Posts: 37Wish I would have seen this sooner. Just had the same thing happen to me.
Originally Posted by SecretFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 14:28 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 88Amy?
And.
Originally Posted by Mahoney87
[View Original Post]
I'm attracted to her but recall some ripoff accounts. Went by the name Amy and worked off of someplace on Holt Ave.
-
07-17-26 23:14 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 62Rylee-Raven. IYKYK.
Girl brings the heat, let her take the wheel and do what she wants. Thanks for the hospitality Wisconsin and looking forward to my next visit. Little birdie tells me there may be a double with Rylee and a UTR.
-
07-16-26 16:47 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 207Did you ask her for another round, or did you just want to hang out with her after you nutted?
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
The post-nut clarity always has me wanting to get out the door asap when I'm with a working girl, but I can confirm that Kat has never pushed me out the door and I see her often. She has always accommodated msog when I think I have it in me, which sadly isn't as often anymore.
As far as her only getting into attractive dudes, that's not my experience. I mean, I'm clean and not missing any teeth or anything, but I'm certainly not any woman's fantasy. I see Kat often and always get great service. YMMV.
GML.
-
07-16-26 12:44 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 195Molly
You are correct teeth are jacked, motel isn't the best but how many of these type of woman are staying at a five star establishment? No signs of management but I'm sure there was one around somewhere, if so he didn't both my 80 rose visit.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 10:53 #26057Senior Member

Posts: 33Long time no see
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...y/752582329473
Haven't seen this one in awhile. Last time I did I waited half hour in a small room covered in stains and trash with a single mattress while she was thrashing around upstairs doing god knows what. Its always funny comparing the ad to the actual service provided.
-
07-16-26 10:39 #26056Senior Member

Posts: 772Molly is a good actress, she likes "baby talk", "strip tease" and "acting submissive for daddy".
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
Go see her for these "experiences" and you'll probably have more fun.
-
07-16-26 10:15 #26055Senior Member

Posts: 33Kaybabe
Definitely out there in xani land. And one of them chicks that want you to get them Starbucks on your way. Do not recommend LOL.
Originally Posted by ErrlRipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:40 #26054Senior Member

Posts: 220Molly
I also saw her about a year ago. Same as others about the teeth. Did HHR (I don't recall the rate) and she didn't have a lot of interest / motivation, then again I was craving something more GFE. She had covers so she required one. I haven't been back since, although her ad makes it sounds like the best experience in the world and the pictures frame her in great way. Wish that matched up to the performance. She was a bit of a dead fish but I also saw her at like 1 a, so maybe end of her shift haha.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






