Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 59482
-
07-24-26 15:40 #59152Senior Member

Posts: 45Meet
She is probably 30-35, not ugly but I can't say she is cute. Decent build, Decent massage and a lot teasing she is very performative. I think most of the crew there does backwalking.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:37 #59151Senior Member

Posts: 283Same
That used to be MS-SS for me. I miss that crew!
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:36 #59150Senior Member

Posts: 283Meet Massage
About how old is Emma? And what does she look like? (my preference is for younger and fit and gives good back walking).
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Is she a fit for that? Or others there?
-
07-24-26 08:44 #59149Senior Member

Posts: 190About the same page
I guess you are saying the same as me. The 180 otd for me was only done one time with FIV. But yes I agree with same place, make a friend (or more) and get more for L1. I never want a L2 or 3.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 00:09 #59148Senior Member

Posts: 495For most part would agree. Guess they get tired, or board, toward the end of the day. Recall Nicole being a bit lackluster awhile back.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
At least Emma has returned, great massage and reunion to palpitate to quaking.
-
07-23-26 23:36 #59147Senior Member

Posts: 495Good first post. Keep them coming.
Originally Posted by Tty555
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:34 #59146Senior Member

Posts: 495Nothing wrong with having a solid foundation in what like that is readily available for the most part. Tho, unfortunately in this era a cute one who gives a great massage San clothing will want 180 (and sometimes more) otd.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
When started out was probably very similar in mindset. Tho that long ago era was 80-90 otd for the hour. Ohhhh the days of Coco (Zen), Lisa (Oriental massage) or following Anna from shop to shop.
Wait till you develop a few favorites, repeat often and they start to migrate you further.
It will happen.
-
07-23-26 18:11 #59145Senior Member

Posts: 190Not a L2 or L 3 Negotiator
Personally I don't see the value of L2-L3 . I'm satisfied with high level L1's. I have a top OTD of 140 for the best and 130 for average. I do 160 when its Under the clothing touch. But the massage has to be real good. The HE has to be great. I don't touch unless invited. This is me, but I am sure I am different.
-
07-23-26 01:02 #59144Regular Member

Posts: 5First ever AMP at mint
Hey guys, finally I did it! Shook some nerves and went to mint as it was discussed quite a lot here and I could prepare myself about what to expect. Drew Julie, a tight spinner with great body in early 40's probably, medium hight, 6/10 face. I was a bit nervous as this was my first time but both nmamasan and Julie made me feel right at home. I opted for an hour long session which started with a TS which had a bit of teasing. While I did not expect it, the massage was also quite relaxing. After the flip, She said everything would be $$ for a tip and I didn't want to (or rather didn't know when or how to) negotiate. She dimmed the lights and proceeded straight to the L2 which was fantastic. L3 was super hot too but unfortunately I could not last very long. After she wiped me down with a hot towel all the other MTs came and introduced themselves to me – Summer (medium height busty woman in mid 30's) and Luna (Taller busty woman in her 40's). I was kind of surprised to not hear any names that have been reviewed here recently such as Gina, Candy, Blue etc, but maybe they work different shifts? If any senior members have any suggestions for when to negotiate or when to ask for a specific masseuse here please let me know (dms are okay). The experience was very enjoyable and I plan to repeat sometime in the future.
-
07-22-26 07:40 #59143Senior Member

Posts: 45I was wrong?
I thought this would be an L3 shop, but all the reviews on RM talk about only getting L1.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 16:36 #59142Senior Member

Posts: 177Yong Sheng in Smyrna
I am torn about this place. I have had multiple visits recently. They all seem to give a pretty damn good massage. They throw in just enough slow, sensual vibe to make a very massage experience. But they all get very mercenary on the flip. Instead of chilling and going with the flow, it is hard negotiation time. And all these average looking 50+ year old women think their happy ending is worth a c note. No I didn't pay that. None of them are in any way hot, but they have GPS and actively avoid any client touching of their bod without reopening negotiations. They clutch pearls if you grab a boob. OK whatever hon, you ain't all that. Even afterward they are up-selling the tip. Pic related. They pile on together at the register. I joked to them that this place is a shark tank. At least they grinned at that. I suggest bring cash. They charge up front then demand a separate charge again for the tip and there is a fee each time.
-
07-21-26 11:18 #59141Senior Member

Posts: 757If you put "milking" in the search bar on Rub Rankings, you will get a number of hits.
Originally Posted by Bobbyj29
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 07:49 #59140Senior Member

Posts: 147Milking Massage
Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?
-
07-21-26 06:25 #59139Senior Member

Posts: 757It was a silly side note. She was handing me my things and I gave her the tip. She went to hand it back to me instead of handing me my phone. $180 otd.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:49 #59138Senior Member

Posts: 190Rule of LEO
Spoke to a mammasan about seeing police in an AMP. She said One Police is questions and License check, more than 1 is a raid.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




