Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17818
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Jocelyn is DTF for $500. She is cute, and fun, but high mileage so it was one and done for me. All covered.

  2. #17817

  3. #17816
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.

  4. #17815

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SkapeGoat1  [View Original Post]
    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.
    All good now.

  5. #17814
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.
    Same. Dasha was actually fine when I saw her but I've had couple of other "cum buckets", well discussed on this forum and won't repeat names, that stunk. All of them have been one and done.

  6. #17813
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.

  7. #17812
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!
    Haha I saw pics and tits and sent my message. Reading the profile later I was like "good luck".

  8. #17811

    Full Time Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I was texting with a potential road baby in Greensboro. After she mentioned she was having trouble checking into her hotel, I asked her what her job was. She replied, "This". I love her honesty.

  9. #17810

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!

  10. #17809

    DC is the quest

    To find the best of the worst.

  11. #17808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.

  12. #17807
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.

  13. #17806

    Re Dee

    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.

  14. #17805

    Sana

    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652

  15. #17804
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her two or more years ago. I think she was moving away from the dmv at the time. Seems she's back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape