Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36919

    Whoops! Winter's contact info

    Messaged several of ya'll but left out Winter's contact info.

    Sent ya a new reply. Now ya have it.

    She is probably the best DT ff and swallow in the area. Even if ya pound it like p*ssy, I don't think she's going to push ya off and ask ya to take it easy.

  2. #36918
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    White country girl Mo is looking to have fun with old and new regulars. So if you need her new number hmu and if you already have it just hit her up. Definitely one of the better providers in the area.
    She has a room also if yall want to see her asap and help keep her in it.

  3. #36917

    About Winter

    Anybody has a number or link to Winter? I've been looking at the reviews and I am interested in trying that throat out of hers. You can respond on the board or send it to me in a DM.

    TIA!!

  4. #36916

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up last night, her response time wasn't that bad but after a few text she went silent on me. She didn't want my help last night. Oh well, on to the next one. I caught up with SW brittani last night, she got the job done.
    I tried contacting her last night too and I got no response at all. I am just guessing that she has her go to regulars already.

  5. #36915

    Winter - holy fuck

    I saw Winter yesterday. She's a cool, easy to get along with chill chick with a fun personality. She also genuinely enjoys a slobbery, intense, deep diving ff for as long as you like and she does it REALLY well. Not a bad lay either. She needs and deserves some help right now, so help her out if you can.

  6. #36914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    She must not be looking that hard

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/968733107454

    She is looking for regulars she is near the chamberlayne and azalea area. She is real great DT and tight.
    I hit her up last night, her response time wasn't that bad but after a few text she went silent on me. She didn't want my help last night. Oh well, on to the next one. I caught up with SW brittani last night, she got the job done.

  7. #36913

    Rain DT

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/968733107454

    She is looking for regulars she is near the chamberlayne and azalea area. She is real great DT and tight.
    I was thinking about visiting her sometime this week. Did she let you take control while she was DT or she had some rules?

  8. #36912

    Mayra looking for regulars

    She is asking for help and is willing! Yes her pics are filtered and she likes drugs. Negotiate if you want to try a hispanic girl that works hard to please. Number on pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4935.jpg‎   IMG_4934.jpg‎   IMG_4933.jpg‎  

  9. #36911
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.
    On her ad, click Reviews on top. Then you will see the header Old Posts on the left.

  10. #36910

    Under More photos at the top left

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.
    On mobile scroll all the way down and click "more pics and reviews" the next page will have it on the top left. It obvious if they were posting from a big city a few hours ago and now claim they are in your area.

  11. #36909
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    #1. 19 years old is a NO GO for me. But that's just me. #2 click old posts. And you will find that in the same day she is in Dallas TX, Fresno California, Richmond VA, etc.

    My guess. They will finally get to the point where they ask for a deposit. Fake Fake Fake.
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.

  12. #36908

    Regulars?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    These wouldn't upload in the previous message for some reason.
    Is she usually difficult to get ahold of? I'm always amazed at girls who want a pool of regulars but never respond.

  13. #36907

    Swaparoo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried? Comms were easy and the rates are reasonable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212524233#.
    Might be fine but her pics do show two totally different women.

  14. #36906

    Old Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's legit? I tried setting something up but haven't been able to get a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212497948
    #1. 19 years old is a NO GO for me. But that's just me. #2 click old posts. And you will find that in the same day she is in Dallas TX, Fresno California, Richmond VA, etc.

    My guess. They will finally get to the point where they ask for a deposit. Fake Fake Fake.

  15. #36905

    Anybody seen this one?

    Does anyone know if she's legit? I tried setting something up but haven't been able to get a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212497948

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape