rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1380
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1320

    Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Don't know nor do I care. She was terrific and I enjoyed her. You are also a senior member yet question other's experience? Try her out and then say thank you.
    Please accept my apologies. I believe what you say and will try to see her. My suspicion is of the Tryst ads.

  2. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Do you know why her phone number and a lot of the other ads Google search to what appears to be a variety of animal hospitals? Her ad is very similar to a bunch of others on Tryst. You say that model looking blonde gives a naked rub and tug for 180? I hope so.
    Don't know nor do I care. She was terrific and I enjoyed her. You are also a senior member yet question other's experience? Try her out and then say thank you.

  3. #1318

    Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Let me also add to this post. I had the opportunity to visit this vixon today. We had a small problem with directions but got through that. Yes she is extremely attractive in person. Her body is chiseled and designed for pleasure. Donation aside and off go the clothes. Warm oil mixed with various body parts. As I stffen I am conflicted. Should I continue and drown her beautiful boobs or find another target that is offered. Oh decisions decisions. Final result was a total draining and friendly clean-up. Would I repeat? Oh hell yes!!
    Do you know why her phone number and a lot of the other ads Google search to what appears to be a variety of animal hospitals? Her ad is very similar to a bunch of others on Tryst. You say that model looking blonde gives a naked rub and tug for 180? I hope so.

  4. #1317

    Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.

    Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.

    Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.

    Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).

    Would I repeat? Yes.
    Let me also add to this post. I had the opportunity to visit this vixon today. We had a small problem with directions but got through that. Yes she is extremely attractive in person. Her body is chiseled and designed for pleasure. Donation aside and off go the clothes. Warm oil mixed with various body parts. As I stffen I am conflicted. Should I continue and drown her beautiful boobs or find another target that is offered. Oh decisions decisions. Final result was a total draining and friendly clean-up. Would I repeat? Oh hell yes!!

  5. #1316

    Talented Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    If you want a best of both worlds experience of a real massage with a sensual finish, you cannot do better than Precious. This is massage plus, not an escort pretending to be good a massage. Priced appropriate to the value and quality. https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress.
    This women is AMAZING. Anyone know of others in the area similar to her? Looking for a message with edging possible prostate play for finish.

    Inbox is open. I also have some talent I can trade off. Lmk.

    Cheers.

  6. #1315

    Precious

    If you want a best of both worlds experience of a real massage with a sensual finish, you cannot do better than Precious. This is massage plus, not an escort pretending to be good a massage. Priced appropriate to the value and quality. https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress.

  7. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Have done "dark tantra" with other providers and it basically meant light bdsm. Edge play, restraints etc.
    OK. That makes sense. Thanks bro.

    JT.

  8. #1313
    Have done "dark tantra" with other providers and it basically meant light bdsm. Edge play, restraints etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and see her, but what the hell is "Dark Tantra"?

    Thanks, JT.

  9. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.

    Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.

    Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.

    Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).

    Would I repeat? Yes.
    I am going to try and see her, but what the hell is "Dark Tantra"?

    Thanks, JT.

  10. #1311

    Alani Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.
    Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.

    Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.

    Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.

    Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).

    Would I repeat? Yes.

  11. #1310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Lilly shots unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does she do MSOG?
    She is very open over text, text her and ask. I doubt it as I was there an hour and we finished with 5 minutes left. Now I am a chatter box and talk a lot, so maybe she would have gone for two if I asked, but I was not there for that. But I have no doubt she will answer your question if you ask her directly and nicely.

  12. #1309

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does she do MSOG?
    Need to know as well. If so that's two for 1 hour for 200. That would be worth it.

  13. #1308

    Lilly MSOG?

    Does she do MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Met this one at her super clean incall, Lilly for 200.

    Absolutely no touching the kitty, kissing, or anything sexual other than boobs and butt cheeks and legs and back.

    But she is so cool, she rocked my world and was VERY easy to talk to about everything. No FS, she is very clear about that, just a HJ and tit job.

    Price for performance is outstanding.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly

  14. #1307

    "tried" Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.
    Try is the keyword.

    Booked with her in advance for afternoon.

    Day of, we confirmed, exchanged a few texts.

    I got in my car to go see her, picked up my phone to send an OMW text and she had cancelled a few minutes before.

    Apparently I had not responded to one of her texts and instead of following up she decided to cancel.

    Word is her pictures are fake but her service is good.

  15. #1306

    Alani

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape