Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1311

    Alani Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.
    Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.

    Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.

    Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.

    Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).

    Would I repeat? Yes.

  2. #1310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Lilly shots unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does she do MSOG?
    She is very open over text, text her and ask. I doubt it as I was there an hour and we finished with 5 minutes left. Now I am a chatter box and talk a lot, so maybe she would have gone for two if I asked, but I was not there for that. But I have no doubt she will answer your question if you ask her directly and nicely.

  3. #1309

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does she do MSOG?
    Need to know as well. If so that's two for 1 hour for 200. That would be worth it.

  4. #1308

    Lilly MSOG?

    Does she do MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Met this one at her super clean incall, Lilly for 200.

    Absolutely no touching the kitty, kissing, or anything sexual other than boobs and butt cheeks and legs and back.

    But she is so cool, she rocked my world and was VERY easy to talk to about everything. No FS, she is very clear about that, just a HJ and tit job.

    Price for performance is outstanding.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly

  5. #1307

    "tried" Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.
    Try is the keyword.

    Booked with her in advance for afternoon.

    Day of, we confirmed, exchanged a few texts.

    I got in my car to go see her, picked up my phone to send an OMW text and she had cancelled a few minutes before.

    Apparently I had not responded to one of her texts and instead of following up she decided to cancel.

    Word is her pictures are fake but her service is good.

  6. #1306

    Alani

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

    Anyone try Alani recently? Any extras? If so what's available and rates?

    TIA.

  7. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    So I get to her place. She looks so considerably older than those photos. If they were ever even her. I didn't want to see her nude or let her massage me. I left.

    Place reeked of weed. Not to mention she makes you drive to another place First. About five minutes down the road. Before she gives you the correct address. So it Takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes to get there then, even if you are on on time.
    How does she justify the "MSOG" in her ad if she is just L1? LOL.

    I tell you 95% of these independent FBSM girls are all cock teasers. By the time you're done you pay as much for an L1 than an L3 at an AMP. If you do talk them into L3 you pay twice as much. Glad I didn't waste the time. She was real vague via text which isn't a good sign.

    How did she react when you walked away? I've started doing that because from personal experience it just gets worse for you when you stay. I had one give me attitude about "wasting her time." I politely responded "you wasted your own time by posting highly outdated inaccurate pictures and misrepresenting services."

    Oh, by the way, she has access to this site and checks up on her comments. I know because when I posted an inquiry before she texted me a screenshot of the inquiry. So I'm sure this will piss her off. Lol
    Bros before hoes !!!

  8. #1304

    Anastasia—- not her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    She is a very tiny spinner. Session is nude, but strictly L1.
    So I get to her place. She looks so considerably older than those photos. If they were ever even her. I didn't want to see her nude or let her massage me. I left.

    Place reeked of weed. Not to mention she makes you drive to another place First. About five minutes down the road. Before she gives you the correct address. So it Takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes to get there then, even if you are on on time.

  9. #1303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Super woman. Lilly

    Met this one at her super clean incall, Lilly for 200.

    Absolutely no touching the kitty, kissing, or anything sexual other than boobs and butt cheeks and legs and back.

    But she is so cool, she rocked my world and was VERY easy to talk to about everything. No FS, she is very clear about that, just a HJ and tit job.

    Price for performance is outstanding.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly

  10. #1302

    Bree

    Saw Bree on a couple of sites for bodyrubs, and also on LC. Reached out and she responded almost immediately. Comes were clear, easy and no nonsense.

    She's at a motel in south St Pete. It's safe, easy to find, no worries there. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she looks like her pictures. I'm always apprehensive with the older providers since being in the game a long time takes its toll on you. But she's a cute lady, slender with a really nice pair of naturals.

    I got on the bed and started face down. The real treat was before she started she asked if I was into rimming. Wow, this was about to be a good time. She spent some time doing a mostly average body rub. Not bad, but nothing special. Felt nice. Then once she did all back and legs she propped up my back side and proceeded to reach under to stroke while rimming me. It was a total experience as she used mouth and hands to work all the parts.

    After 5 minutes or so she asked me if I wanted to flip over. She then gave an awesome, sensual and slow bbjcim. Really felt amazing.

    Overall it was a great time. Bree is easygoing, no signs of the bad stuff, and was polite. Would definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207202914

  11. #1301

    Great edging

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    She's been at it for a while. Super chill, sane, easy to get a long with. Only L1, but a really good quality L1.
    Yeah, she is really good at edging you forever to get a great pop. Does some body to body too and she told me for extra she let's some guys massage her too during the session. Extra meaning longer session. Always a good time with her.

  12. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Tried her out.

    Absolutely no FS or upgrades, but a fun chat, tease and happy ending none the less.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly

    Looks exactly like her photos, fun chat, 2 dogs and 2 cats that are never in the way, clean normal house, great lady. Just DO NOT expect extras, she's fair but set. Nice lady would repeat.
    She's been at it for a while. Super chill, sane, easy to get a long with. Only L1, but a really good quality L1.

  13. #1299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Lilly Tryst

    Tried her out.

    Absolutely no FS or upgrades, but a fun chat, tease and happy ending none the less.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly

    Looks exactly like her photos, fun chat, 2 dogs and 2 cats that are never in the way, clean normal house, great lady. Just DO NOT expect extras, she's fair but set. Nice lady would repeat.

  14. #1298

    Janine. Clearwater

    I've seen her ads for a while but haven't been able to find much on her and never heard back when I contacted her. Curious if anyone has met her before? Granted it's Rub Rankings so there's always a chance it's not a legit profile.

    Thanks!

    JT76.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...try-93282.html

  15. #1297

    Brianna - $$

    Quote Originally Posted by KaldorDraigo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, seems like you enjoyed it. If you don't mind me asking, was the actual massage good? Also what was her rate?
    180 hh / 250 hr.

    Correct. I will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape