Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 22057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21502
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say "thirst trap" are you saying she's all show and no go like Tropical Touch Massage Parlor? I'd have to be OTC anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.
    Thirst trapping could also be referred to as the "hook and reel". Girls post sexy pictures of themselves on social media to get guys attention, and once they have your attention they tell you what bar you can meet them at to bring your wallet with you. LOL.

  2. #21501
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    When you say "thirst trap" are you saying she's all show and no go like Tropical Touch Massage Parlor? I'd have to be OTC anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

  3. #21500
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    I think she's sexy and adventurous looking.

  4. #21499
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
    Personally myself I hate tattoos on a woman. Woman are beautiful as they are, why ink them up and mar up perfection. I do like enhancing perfection though, if the surgeon is good, I love a perfectly enhanced woman. Come to think of it, I'd probably have a lot of fun with a perfectly enhanced robot woman.

  5. #21498
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM.

    Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.

    Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.

    MM.
    I'd only disappoint you MM. I don't have any reports to list because I'm an AMP man. I can't be out in the clubs in town because I have to be anonymous, but I wish I could. Back in the day in the early 80's my boss at a men's store at the mall was a handsome fellow with a perfect porn star mustache, tall, dark hair ladies man with Cocaine eyes and the best personality ever. He was my mentor and I had all the freedom a person could imagine, but no money. I had to ride his coat tails for fun but we all know a good thing never lasts unless we have the means to provide it ourselves. Now I have the money but I don't have the freedom. Many years went by being a good boy but the passion for a fine young thing never leaves so here I sit reminiscing about the clubs I once had a great time at. It's to bad I couldn't remain anonymous in a club so could re live those fantastic years. Who knows MM, maybe you were my mentor, you sure post like he would, positive about every situation. I highly doubt he's still alive with his lifestyle, he'd be in his 80's by now but there's an AMP I visit on rare occasions and the lady tells me there's a regular who visits once a month that is in his mid 90's. He Uber's to the restaurant next door, has lunch then comes over for dessert.

  6. #21497
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    She was my bartender at bogart's. Thought she was an idiot.

  7. #21496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
    Back in the early 90's there was a dancer at Hot Tamales who was a ringer for Kelly Bundy. She couldn't get a job at any of the big dollar 8 mile clubs because she had a modest tattoo on her arm. Just the one, but even with the agencies calling the shots she couldn't get her boobs in the door. Shame, as she was a lot of fun and should have made a killing with the MWC fans.

  8. #21495

    Instagram Thirst Trapping- Bubbles

    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 232756.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232622.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232733.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232701.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232641.png‎  


  9. #21494

    My turn off

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Yep one of the nice things is that each of us mongers have our own type! I used to wonder why a girl whom I considered to be super fine would be ignored by others, now I am glad that's how it is!

    I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!

  10. #21493

    My last post

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    This is exactly who I was talking about a page back lmao. She's great for sure.

  11. #21492
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM,

    There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.

    You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.

    MM.
    Yep one of the nice things is that each of us mongers have our own type! I used to wonder why a girl whom I considered to be super fine would be ignored by others, now I am glad that's how it is!

    I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.

  12. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Arabella is a sweet girl. I saw her many times before she got implants. She never tried to cheat me, and she had multiple opportunities.

    If she has joined the squad it is recently as she was not a member of it for years.

    She has a good following and I know many who still enjoy time with her.

    MM.

  13. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
    JM.

    Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.

    Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.

    MM.

  14. #21489
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that but I actually love the man-mades. It gives me something nice to look at.
    JM,

    There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.

    You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.

    MM.

  15. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Never seen her but I follow her ig. She in NY with her sister at the moment. She also goes to miami. She deafintly come off as a high demand type of girl. She mainly been at flight club lately. Seen her post 1 day that she can't beleive these girls trick for only 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape