Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 22050
-
07-20-26 12:57 #21480Senior Member

Posts: 29Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC
Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:54 #21479Senior Member

Posts: 586IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella
I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
-
07-20-26 12:41 #21478Senior Member

Posts: 79I appreciate the info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:32 #21477Senior Member

Posts: 106And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:21 #21476Senior Member

Posts: 586IG Trapping. Nikki
I'll space this out to not flood the feed. I actually met this one. Her name is Nikki she danced at a few Detroit bars but appears to have shifted over to the Landing Strip. Nice petite body but she is using a filter for her face.
-
07-20-26 12:20 #21475Senior Member

Posts: 1170While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.
Originally Posted by Wolvie5
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:15 #21474Senior Member

Posts: 586IG Thirst Trapping - "Squid"
I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
-
07-20-26 11:59 #21473Senior Member

Posts: 586IG Thirst Trapping-"Lauren"
Hi Guys,
Just randomly posting IG girls that could possibly dance / waitress at the local clubs. Some I know some I don't. Never met "IG Lauren" but looks like she moves between Dearborn clubs and "No Extras" Detroit clubs. Feel free to chime in on any of these with your input.
-
07-20-26 11:34 #21472Senior Member

Posts: 79Cybil
Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
-
07-20-26 10:11 #21471Senior Member

Posts: 1170MM is an excellent source of information and guidance.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 10:10 #21470Senior Member

Posts: 1170Like pretty much everyone else, I have my phone with me when I'm there, so I'm going to have to start writing names down so I can remember them later, rather than relying on my horrid memory.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
In regard to Sky doing porn and escort work, that's certinaly piqued my interest in her.
As for Sky doing porn and escort work, I have to admit that it's certainly piqued my interest in her.
-
07-20-26 10:06 #21469Senior Member

Posts: 1170Thanks for the message. Yes, I do recognize her, but have never spoken to her. I guess I could say that she's an unknown commodity. I'll have to make it a point to get to know her in the future.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 09:13 #21468Senior Member

Posts: 41Sidney / Sandy
Anyone know if this is the same Sydney / Sandy that was at SC on days? If so I'm headed in bc she was an atf LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 23:33 #21467Senior Member

Posts: 173I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 23:26 #21466Senior Member

Posts: 173I'm with you on that but I actually love the man-mades. It gives me something nice to look at.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




