The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 645 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 9668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    She is 63 years old. I know her well.

  2. #9487

    And she wants

    Don't know anyone who's paying 240 a hh for that. She's no supermodel.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333687057366

  3. #9486

  4. #9485

    Anyone try this


  5. #9484

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    How do I get ahold of her??Help please.

  6. #9483

    And she wants

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    I seen the first one not great very mechanical not that great won't repeat.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394
    $240 hh $380 hr Thats a months groceries blown on a skank with a condom in less than 30 minutes, No way, this hobby is pathetic nothing but out of shape slobs wantin 5 times what their worth.

  7. #9482

    Info for you

    I seen the first one not great very mechanical not that great won't repeat.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

  8. #9481

    Don't see the last one

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    The last one looks nothing like her pictures and is overweight and rather fugly. Avoid!

  9. #9480

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New one.jpg‎  

  10. #9479

    Been on scene for a while

    Anyone had any experience with this one? Have come across her a few times in the area so I know pics are real. Wondering what service is like. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/212818643

  11. #9478
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858 this one will grab and run stay away.

  12. #9477

    The third one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    * the third one is Abby she's the one that's dumps all the babies at the hospital and gets arrested. She always got a black guy and she loves to steal. She's been posting / using ads with bre who calls herself jade. You always see their ads right after each other because 1 don't have acct. Both part of stolen cc scam to bond out of the j. The other 4 all look nasty in ads so that means triple nasty in person.

  13. #9476

    Anyone seen any of these girls

    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210

  14. #9475

    BEWARE. AVOID! * Harley. Now got room and friend

    * this is Harley she's one of the street skanks in the past few weeks on yaupon who gets in your car then says " oh, that's an undercover cop car " jumps out then few minutes later you get pulled over. They tell you something like why did girl jump out of your car? Who is she? She told our officers you touched her leg etc felt creepy etc so she got out she was crying hysterical etc. That's the game she playing w popo. Same situtuon relayed to me 5-6 about her. She even tried to introduce herself to me I see 2 unmarked facing direction of her so I know its truth. Apparently she running with this old hag now. See photo & avoid. I.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260719_073053_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260719_073109_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260719_073156_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #9474
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.
    She was on seeking few months ago. I texted her but never pulled the trigger. But for what she's wanting she would have to spend the night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape