Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9475
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858 this one will grab and run stay away.

  2. #9474

    The third one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    * the third one is Abby she's the one that's dumps all the babies at the hospital and gets arrested. She always got a black guy and she loves to steal. She's been posting / using ads with bre who calls herself jade. You always see their ads right after each other because 1 don't have acct. Both part of stolen cc scam to bond out of the j. The other 4 all look nasty in ads so that means triple nasty in person.

  3. #9473

    Anyone seen any of these girls

    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210

  4. #9472

    BEWARE. AVOID! * Harley. Now got room and friend

    * this is Harley she's one of the street skanks in the past few weeks on yaupon who gets in your car then says " oh, that's an undercover cop car " jumps out then few minutes later you get pulled over. They tell you something like why did girl jump out of your car? Who is she? She told our officers you touched her leg etc felt creepy etc so she got out she was crying hysterical etc. That's the game she playing w popo. Same situtuon relayed to me 5-6 about her. She even tried to introduce herself to me I see 2 unmarked facing direction of her so I know its truth. Apparently she running with this old hag now. See photo & avoid. I.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260719_073053_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260719_073109_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260719_073156_Gallery.jpg‎  

  5. #9471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.
    She was on seeking few months ago. I texted her but never pulled the trigger. But for what she's wanting she would have to spend the night.

  6. #9470
    Saw her on another ad with some thongs, looking meaty. So this is a setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * mongers this violent thing is pretending to be a female escort on skip. Recieved multiple texts of it being in the forresbrook area of myrtle beach which is also in county jurisdiction. Hmmmmm?

    - stay safe.

  7. #9469

    Let's all do what I do. The game is over

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 100 for a BJ. 5'3" 180 pounds.

    These providers got this game fucked up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/650241356484
    * text them all Let them know to give you a call when they want $30/40 dollars. No bullshit no drama just let's do business yes / no.

    * also be very wary of pick8 ng anyone up on yaupon because popo watching from blocks away to see them picked up. And that " oh that's a cop let me out " " he touched my leg I got out game ".

  8. #9468

    Let's give a warm welcome.

    This one wants 100 for a BJ. 5'3" 180 pounds.

    These providers got this game fucked up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/650241356484

  9. #9467

    Ad

    $300 for a hh $400 for an hr I don't know who will be paying that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061

  10. #9466

    I highly doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.
    This is a real ad, there arent any escorts around here that look that good, she too FAT for me but other than that, plus look at the menu WIDE OPEN, DFK, ANAL, I bet "she" requires a deposit because its outcall only, Even if she showed up looking exactly like the pics which is HIGHLY UNlikely would it be worth $300 hh or even $400 hr?

  11. #9465

    Anyone seen her

    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.

  12. #9464

    Rachel ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/212341643655

    I've seen her twice in the past few years. I don't remember anything really good or really bad. Everytime I think about trying her again, I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Can someone please tel me she's fine and I'm overthinking.
    * Rachel is ok she back in myrtle she was going to Wilmington every other week or so for change of scenery.

  13. #9463

    Super Soaker

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/212341643655

    I've seen her twice in the past few years. I don't remember anything really good or really bad. Everytime I think about trying her again, I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Can someone please tel me she's fine and I'm overthinking.

  14. #9462

    Definitely filters on

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari? I really like her looks. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...-/303385014945
    She is good if she responds, still looks good, but the filters are flattering to say the least. She's only doing outcalls rn, she had some medical stuff happen and she was out of commission for awhile.

  15. #9461
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari? I really like her looks. Thank you.
    Post #9184 says "I saw her not too long ago and it was covered. It was still a decent session though. She's one of the better providers these days. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape