Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 33206
-
07-20-26 16:22 #33026Senior Member

Posts: 745Another Mia
Not only is it a tough name to search for, but this is probably the 4th Mia I've come across. Anyone have Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212844462
She's clearly heavily filtering her photos and looks to be hiding a belly, but she at least answers texts. Looks like she's in a shady hotel north of downtown.
-
07-20-26 10:07 #33025Senior Member

Posts: 1222Rose
I couldn't find any reports on Rose from Tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie
Anyone? Bueller?
-
07-20-26 09:45 #33024Senior Member

Posts: 35I can speak towards summer
I saw her about 18 months ago or so. She was the second in a duo with Emmalee. She was a few months pregnant at the time. She was a dead fish. Hardly interactive, not talkative. When I switched to the other girl, she got up and left. I didn't use a condom. She didn't ask. I just went with it.
Her lack of interest is why I personally would never see her again but maybe she has changed. Her body was like the pictures and was great to look at when fucking her on her back.
Good luck.
T.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:23 #33023Regular Member

Posts: 17Karisma, Summer or Luna?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?
Summer:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800
Karisma:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414
Luna:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019
TIA.
-
07-19-26 17:01 #33022Regular Member

Posts: 35What was them prices lookin like with? She definitely has a nice body and looks like she knows what to do with it.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 06:43 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 1222Mandy
She now has an ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212705376
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 13:26 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 65Method1
Check your PM.
-
07-18-26 09:38 #33019Senior Member

Posts: 1222Search Goth
Search the forum for Goth. Mia won't show up because search doesn't work with 3 digits or less.
Generally bad reviews, hence the multiple name changes.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:04 #33018Senior Member

Posts: 360Mia?
I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608
-
07-17-26 23:32 #33017Senior Member

Posts: 563Fallon
Does anybody have any information on Fallon? She is very cautious about LEO in texts, as I had to specifically answer "NO" before she would proceed with any info. No reviews on LC and I haven't found any others yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Take care and be safe!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212604183
-
07-17-26 22:25 #33016Senior Member

Posts: 52You guys paying for her? She's definitely not fun size that is reserved for spinners which she is definitely not. I'd never be desperate enough to pay her LOL. People's standards have gotten super low.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 21:32 #33015Senior Member

Posts: 331JoJo
Coms were decent, got a time set and an address, Texted for a room number upon arrival, crickets. Tried calling, did not go directly to voicemail but no answer, Left after waiting 25 minutes uncomfortably in the parking lot. Never had this issue with her before, oh well! Better luck next time if there is one. YMMV.
-
07-17-26 16:14 #33014Senior Member

Posts: 312Ky
There are but it's slim pickings. Never heard of anything towards AA Highway. Cov & Newport, sometimes.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 15:06 #33013Senior Member

Posts: 745Interesting Menu
I've texted with her before as well and am intrigued but have yet to pull the trigger. It's nice that she offers pretty much everything but it's kinda weird how EVERYTHING outside of CBJ and covered PSE is an "extra". If I am understanding her menu correctly to book a HHR (and include a BBBJ (seriously?) you're looking at 3 bones right out of the gate. Want to throw it in her caboose? Tack on another $. 5.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
Anyone notice the "everything is covered" providers are also the ones who make content getting raw dogged by hood rats? Feel like that's the case here, but that's just a hunch.
I'm not saying the prices are unreasonable but 450 for the experience and a 40 min drive to Groesbeck isn't exciting me too much. Maybe I'll change my mind.
-
07-17-26 13:12 #33012Senior Member

Posts: 345Cinnamon
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212532028
Real deal. Says she's going to be in town for the week.
Took a little work to get scheduled, but it was worth it. If you like spinners, she's a good one. A little shy at first but I got her smiling soon enough. Everything covered, and it was a good time, and the price was right. I may see her again before she leaves town.








Reply With Quote






